Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

2hi3693.png
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    Lebron making excuses about health talking about he dosent know if any team with two hurt all stars ever got to the finals.

He's right, but you don't say that.

Take your L say Golden State was better this year I'm disappointed with this lost so I'm a take some time to get over this loss and come back and get better and be ready to make a run again next year.
    I thought he said something else, thanks for clarifying.

He said something along those lines might not have been word for word verbatim.
  • Jamaican Curry Bwoy
    Jamaican Curry Bwoy Members Posts: 706 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it took Lebron 7 seasons and a team switch to win his first SHip. Steph Curry won his in six. Damn! :-)

people love sayin ? like this w/o keepin in mind the context

Wassup ? ?!
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alvin Gentry pitch to AD gonna be showing him the ring now lol its about to be over..

i wonder how many ? gon use this gsw win as motivation next season (harden, cp3, durant, conley, ellis etc) everyone who doubted curry must be killing themselves (twolves organization smfh)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn it took Lebron 7 seasons and a team switch to win his first SHip. Steph Curry won his in six. Damn! :-)

people love sayin ? like this w/o keepin in mind the context

Wassup ? ?!

? bag byke.
  • Crude_
    Options
    I hate losing at tic tac toe I can't imagine losing 4 finals.

Kyrie and Love going to have to carry the weight next year for sure. Next season might be his worst statistical season to date. 5 straight finals and to play 45mins a game. Dude going to be gassed.

That ? hurt. You can tell. He gave everything. Hats off to Bron.

Was thinking this myself.

Blatt would be smart to rest him a lot during the season at some point all these deep playoff runs will start to take their toll on him.

Don't care if he is a 6'8 270 pound monster on the basketball court.

Blatt better take a page out of Greg Popovich's book he manages those old guys minutes in San Antonio well.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt.jerry west put this team together ?

Him and Bob Myers..... He drafted Draymond, Harrison, Klay, and helped add quality veterans (Barbosa, Livingston, Lee, Iggy) which you all know. But I said that to say this.... From top to bottom, this is probably (and I really want to say IT IS) the deepest, most versatile and most shootin'est (yeah, I said that) NBA team I've ever seen. I've been tellin' folks around me for a few years now.

Besides them obviously being well coached and playing their ass off, they certainly needed a some luck/good fortune to win the chip, but hey, what team doesn't??!

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alvin Gentry pitch to AD gonna be showing him the ring now lol its about to be over..

i wonder how many ? gon use this gsw win as motivation next season (harden, cp3, durant, conley, ellis etc) everyone who doubted curry must be killing themselves (twolves organization smfh)

My ? how you think we're feeling?? Lol One....? ...Pick...
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What moves should golden state make in the offseason to improve the team more
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Curry the 3rd PG to win MVP and lead his team to title, Cousy and Magic being the 1st and 2nd,and with all the 3PT records he broke and leading his team to 67 wins, this season right here puts him top 5 PG All time..

And he's 6 seasons in..

Slow down. But he is best shooter ever period.
  • Knightryder
    Options
    Damn i just thought about it, but steph not only got a ring before durant, but also chris paul......

you just gotta love the nba, because sometimes its the team you never expect,
    Who would think back than steph would win one before chris and durant
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    2-4 not looking good for the legacy

Bron 13-16 in Finals game...
  • Knightryder
    Options
    Steph beat, anthony davis, marc gasol, james harden and now lebron james......
  • Knightryder
    Options
    While lebron beat, marcus smart, derrick rose, and kyle korver, how impressive
  • Crude_
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

And he's 6 seasons in..

Nah homie he'll have to do this longer.

He's going to have to do more I'd expect him to get back to the finals and at least compete for another title or two as alpha dog as well.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Bron is gonna have a 50 point triple double though

giphy.gif
  • Crude_
    Options
    When people talk about the competing teams in the West to stand in the Warriors way, the Clippers of all teams should not be apart of that conversation, ? frauds.

I actually thought they'd come our the west after they beat the Spurs them well.............um................the Houston Rockets happened.