scumbag!

Options

Comments

• blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    @blatalian You shared that girl haha

Sure tha ? did my dude lol...young ? was getting regular raw ? wit' all tha freaky ? a ? could dream of...I was oblivious to any of tha signs I was getting...i.e all tha furniture in her new apt signed for by a ? named Brad...her niece calling ME Brad 1 day...her telling me she was having a housewarming party wit' some friends and I say "Do what you want" and she responds "if I did what I wanted I wouldn't be NO GOOD!" Well I actually broke up wit' her then...but it shouldn't have gotten that fary dude lol...I learned tho and never got caught slippin' again...I started giving that ? never receiving (nh)
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @johnyroccit we talkin bout your model right? post/pm her social networks...

tumblr_nc0ogjP2z01tuk7ruo1_400.gif

lol iono think ima just leave it alone...can't let ppls Control my emotions/actions.
    Just wash my hands wit em & Glo up on they ass...got big ? in the works anyways . But I'll shoot you her info if you want it still
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never trust raccoon's
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My get over a chick theme songs were BG "bat a ? " and "stay in line hoe"

I be looking like Day day giving that top flight security salute
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do yall ? luv ? other men's ? so much?

Man them ? go ? learn the hard way Lol..smh

Leave these dudes ole ladies/wives alone Lol...smh

yea man, first time i ? a dudes wife he stalked a ? for 4 months.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    She gets a phone call while we waiting and her phone on super high and I hear a ? on tha other line say "You at tha spot?? That ? still thinking it's his?!" (Super Dooper L)...

1423633303468.gif
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • rodbuddah
    rodbuddah Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    @cain I'm an old member not sure why my user name stopped working years ago and I just stopped posting. When i registered again.But I got tons of these scumbag adventures.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warning: These 2 stories arent about me smutting out chicks.

Ok, these 2 stories are different, but the same.

I was in the 3rd grade. We sometimes go to other classes for different subjects, to show us what high school is like. So we are in a science class taught by a 3rd grade teacher whose own class went to our class to get the mathematics of the day.

So we in her class (big ol lady. big big lady) and this girl, lets call her maddy, gets in trouble for some reason. im setting next to Des. So maddy has to put her hands on the desk to get paddled. (relax. chill guys. this is 1985.) at the same time, this special ed lady walked in. she was kinda hot. she looked like janet from threes company, and shirley feenie from laverne and shirley. she had on a big puffy shirt, but it was sheer and white. Des says to me, about 10 seconds after Maddy got swatted, " Look, u can see that lady bra." I surpressed my laughter so hard, that it sounded like a car hitting its brakes before a close accident. Des wasnt as creative or so lucky.

Like clock work, our own teacher walks in to retreive us. Fat science teacher is mad. our teacher, did i tell u he was an italian teacher working in the inner inner city of the 216 and also was a failure baseball player who had education as his plan B. yeah, he was that dude. Known for hittin home runs off lil ? ? since the 50's.

He's like "not for nothin but, what happen?" Miss fat lady says " well, she was acting up so i had to paddle her bottom, and when i did, THAT ONE OVER THERE, started laughing." Mr Hank Ruth was like " look at me. so u sitting over here laughing while she is gettin punished? it was funny? funny how? like a clown? it amused u?"

He says " Hand on your toes!" and he grabs the paddle that miss fat lady hands to him. Des is pleading for his life, " i wasnt laffin bout that, i wasnt laffin bout that!" And im sitting there like " hell yeah, we wasnt laffin bout that."
    And i wanted to stop him before Vino Corleon hit a triple...... But what could i say? What the ? ... could i say?

"Excuse me Mr. Don, we, i mean, He, wasnt laughing at the paddling of Maddy, we, i mean HE, was laughing because we can see that lady bra thru the back of her shirt!"

and in my fragile little 9 yr old mind, i realized that the truth would have caused me to get a paddle too. Wasnt no sense on both of us getting ? up.

ScumBag.

I will give part 2, on request.

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Just ended a three month relationship.

When we first met, I told her to call me Pablo. She said why, since my real name ain't nowhere close to Pablo. I told her, it's because I'm da plug for dat ass. Till this day, her moms, family and friends think my real name is Pablo.

She said she had to break up with me, because she noticed that before we met, her farts use to be loud, because her ass was tight. Now they all silent and deadly, because I made her ? loose.

Sincerely,
    Pablo Da Plug
    "I'm in luv wit da ass-hole"

...Is this @MoneyLuver .???
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dave2one6 Post up part 2 ? .

I guess i need to post about bishes. the part 2 i was gonna post, aint.

I dont know who the scumbag is in this story, but here we go. (and count the L's)

Summer of 2004. Monday. 10:45 am. I had just dropped my brother off at home because we went to a Krayzie Bone show the previous night where Wi$h Bone was his hype man. L

After dropping my brother off, i hit the corner A-rab store to grab a 40. L. While walking in, i noticed this chick standing outside that i went to high school with. We wasnt friends, just always noticed her because she had big ? and was sexy, but kinda rough around the edges. "Ghetto" if u will. I didnt say anything walking in, but when i walked out she like " hey, can i go with u?" im like, cool. So we get in my car and i ask her where she wanna go. She said where ever u goin. i said im going home. she said well thats where we going. And it still didnt register with me yet. L.

So we get to my house and when she walks in she's like "damn, whats that sound? that humming? its scaring me." im like 'its the refridgerator.' (i didnt notice until later that night that she unplugged it) She like "where yo bauffroom at?" im like, right there. (i didnt notice she took my deoderant until the next morning) L.

So then it hits me. I was a lil off that day because i was hung over, had to wake up earlier than i planned, and hadnt had a beer yet to settle my head and stomach. L. So now to the business at hand. She like how much u got? I said all i got on me is $......dollars. She like, iight, what u want? some head or some ass? im thinkin " some ass? ewwww. she said, "but after i go cop, u can do whatever u want to me."

So i play it over in my head. I dont want her smoking ? in my house. i dont even wanna smell it because i might catch a contact and then do whatever i wanted to her. Im a square who use to dabble in the streets sometimes but this was the first time i ever been in this situation with this proposition. I opt for head.

She says to me " im going to undo yo pants, pull your ? out, and i want you to ? my mouth." I never heard those words before in my life. she had an itinerary when i was just playing it by ear. She said that and i instantly became ressurrected. so i did what she said do, and when i ? 'ed, she took it in her mouth, pulled out her pack of newports, and spit the spewge in between the box and the plastic wrap of the cigarette pack. L.

I give her the money, we go one block over, i drop her off, think about waiting, says ? it, and go back home.

• JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    @Dave2one6 Post up part 2 ? .

I guess i need to post about bishes. the part 2 i was gonna post, aint.

I dont know who the scumbag is in this story, but here we go. (and count the L's)

Summer of 2004. Monday. 10:45 am. I had just dropped my brother off at home because we went to a Krayzie Bone show the previous night where Wi$h Bone was his hype man. L

After dropping my brother off, i hit the corner A-rab store to grab a 40. L. While walking in, i noticed this chick standing outside that i went to high school with. We wasnt friends, just always noticed her because she had big ? and was sexy, but kinda rough around the edges. "Ghetto" if u will. I didnt say anything walking in, but when i walked out she like " hey, can i go with u?" im like, cool. So we get in my car and i ask her where she wanna go. She said where ever u goin. i said im going home. she said well thats where we going. And it still didnt register with me yet. L.

So we get to my house and when she walks in she's like "damn, whats that sound? that humming? its scaring me." im like 'its the refridgerator.' (i didnt notice until later that night that she unplugged it) She like "where yo bauffroom at?" im like, right there. (i didnt notice she took my deoderant until the next morning) L.

So then it hits me. I was a lil off that day because i was hung over, had to wake up earlier than i planned, and hadnt had a beer yet to settle my head and stomach. L. So now to the business at hand. She like how much u got? I said all i got on me is $......dollars. She like, iight, what u want? some head or some ass? im thinkin " some ass? ewwww. she said, "but after i go cop, u can do whatever u want to me."

So i play it over in my head. I dont want her smoking ? in my house. i dont even wanna smell it because i might catch a contact and then do whatever i wanted to her. Im a square who use to dabble in the streets sometimes but this was the first time i ever been in this situation with this proposition. I opt for head.

She says to me " im going to undo yo pants, pull your ? out, and i want you to ? my mouth." I never heard those words before in my life. she had an itinerary when i was just playing it by ear. She said that and i instantly became ressurrected. so i did what she said do, and when i ? 'ed, she took it in her mouth, pulled out her pack of newports, and spit the spewge in between the box and the plastic wrap of the cigarette pack. L.

I give her the money, we go one block over, i drop her off, think about waiting, says ? it, and go back home.

Weird but.......THAT'S MORE LIKE IT SIR .
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rodbuddah wrote: »
    ...Never in my life have I ever seen anyone take a condom and use it as a hair tie, but she did.
    ... I still can hear her screaming oh my ? only dogs ? in the ass. My boy and I start barking at this ? ...

Lmfao... ?
This discussion has been closed.