• gotdamkam
    gotdamkam Members Posts: 298 ✭✭
    Options
    Says ? with the community ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    dont ever expect a girl to do or not do something because its the way u do it.

"ah she'll never go thru my phone its not like i go thru her ? "

first mistake
    What value does such a woman have then? Is a relationship not 50/50 if not then somebody is a slave to the other and if that is the case why is that not clear from the jump? Does that agreement need to be 50/50?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

first mistake
    What value does such a woman have then? Is a relationship not 50/50 if not then somebody is a slave to the other and if that is the case why is that not clear from the jump? Does that agreement need to be 50/50?

everyone has their flaws. neither party is ever perfect in any relationship. she goes thru his ? , hes talkin to another chick about his relationship. they both ? up. doesnt mean neither hold value to the relationship.

? isnt just that black and white.

and i should change what i said...."dont ever expect a PERSON to do or not do something because its the way u do it." it really has nothing to do with gender
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

first mistake

everyone has their flaws. neither party is ever perfect in any relationship. she goes thru his ? , hes talkin to another chick about his relationship. they both ? up. doesnt mean neither hold value to the relationship.

and i should change what i said...."dont ever expect a PERSON to do or not do something because its the way u do it." it really has nothing to do with gender

If ? is what keeps people together then I think I shall look at my other options imo.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

first mistake

If ? is what keeps people together then I think I shall look at my other options imo.

? isnt what keeps ppl together. But ? happens n the way its dealt with is what matters most. Ur not gonna find that flawless chick that does everything and communicates just like u do. The right way for u isnt the right way for the next person.

Compatibility keeps ppl together, even if there is a lot of ? in the relationship.
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you were venting with that other brawd for real - then let your BM know that and talk your way back in. all you gotta do from that point on is build back trust

otherwise

you finna share that girl

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Apologize to her, take her out and hash out the issues at dinner. Tell her you'll do what's necessary to make things right again. But first give her time to cool down, give her her space then the first thing you do is offer to take her out and discuss it.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just gave her the green light to go ? & suck whoever she wants.
    Good luck ?

My bro just went thru some ? like this. ? went thru his phone & found another chick's email & read the whole ? . I already knew that one day he gon slip up & fall hard. But this is the game that players play.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do you wanna be single tho bruh?

This is the first question that should've been asked.

? in here spitting all that negative ? about the bm when yall dont even know if she's a good woman or not.

Maybe dude said he wanted to be single just to spit game at the hoe he was texting.

Yall should know how ? can act stupid even if they have the perfect girl at home. ? around till they get caught type of ? .

The only one to blame at the moment is the OP.

Until then.... More details are needed.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? out here ? the game up. If you gone cheat, do it right! How u leaving your phone open thinking your girl ain't been picking up on signs that you been talking to other chicks?? She didn't just randomly pick your phone up and start going through it. Women's intuition is something real.

So, you got caught up. Going forward: lock your phone, put a pass code on it that only you'll remember and change it monthly, when you in the house with wifey keep it on silent with the face down, have your sides know that its a curfew they on as to when they can call. In terms of your girl, u need to get on that asap. Tell her to stop going through your phone, she was disrespectful. Tell her the ? in your phone is someone you don't give a ? about but that u needed to have some female interaction away from her to get your mind right because of things y'all have been going through.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Got u on the sofa like

mjcrybelly-gif.6605

Hold this L

AAAAAAHHHH MAAAAANNNNN THIS CANT BE LIFE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

gh5LO7b.jpg

@sion is the most unintentionally funny ? on this site.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't u lock ya phone?
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta get her ? from her.

its the only way to re assert yourself.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    ? make sure she's not hurting your kid man get the ? off the internet.

lol...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Flip the scrip on her. Bring her insecurities up and why she didn't trust you in the first place. It's an old Jedi mind trick.