Sh-t Is About To Hit The Fan; Greece Bailout Program to Expire Tuesday

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Tough luck. Greece doesnt produce enough to warrant their standard of living

bruh....from what i have seen...most of europe doesnt.

living here in switzerland.....this country will begin to fall shortly.

all the high positions are held by immigrants, but they want to place a cap on immigration.

they are not being secretive with funds anymore....banks are now willingly giving account info.

the only way i am able to have an account is because of who my wife works for...otherwise they dont want to deal with the paperwork that comes along with american acct holders.

most swiss are very fukking lazy and do just enough to say they did the job.

they over charge for everything because they can...everything is regulated....so that helps keep prices up.

education is imported not encouraged. its damn near a communist country.

the swiss boarding schools are for major profit and 90% of the teachers are from america, UK educated, or autrailia. and most of the kids are from somewhere else.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

When you think of europe ....think of it like france and germany are the rich aunt and uncle in the family helping everyone out. but people aint paying their bills and saying fukk credit my aunt will take care of it,they rich and wont want to see me embarrass the family.

Germany produces stuff with quality only comparable to the US and export driven.
    im still not sure about france tho
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where my ? Sion at? Good time to buy up Greek stocks on the cheap?
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    euro hit 1.43 last night
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited June 2015
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Where my ? Sion at? Good time to buy up Greek stocks on the cheap?

good question......but i think start with real estate and land.....

people will begin defaulting on mortgages and selling cribs just to pay bills and eat.

athens needs alot of development.

but it is always money to be made in misery.

while some take their money and run away...i take my money and run towards.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greece then Europe and then America and China falls then my rise and dynasty.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

i hope your dynasty rises....but uh....china will fall before america.
    the whole country is based on surface level imaginary.

outside of the real estate bubble thats going to burst....peoples credit is going to go to ? and wont be able to pay back loans....they already cant fed they people but they dont have clean water for everyone to drink and the air is hardly breathable.

add that on top of once the west stops buying cheap ? from them their economy will be hit hard. and they are still trying to buy and build a formidable military...they will hit rock bottom and ? wont so quick to forgive.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

i hope your dynasty rises....but uh....china will fall before america.
    the whole country is based on surface level imaginary.

outside of the real estate bubble thats going to burst....peoples credit is going to go to ? and wont be able to pay back loans....they already cant fed they people but they dont have clean water for everyone to drink and the air is hardly breathable.

add that on top of once the west stops buying cheap ? from them their economy will be hit hard. and they are still trying to buy and build a formidable military...they will hit rock bottom and ? wont so quick to forgive.

When china's real estate bubble burst it's going to be some real, real ? . They got whole cities over there, uninhabited. It's going to get real, real ugly.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Euro is already starting to reel and these ? ain't bailed yet. It's legitimacy as a currency is already being heavily questioned.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    The Euro is already starting to reel and these ? ain't bailed yet. It's legitimacy as a currency is already being heavily questioned.

as it should.....their is no real power behind it other than france and germany.

who else brings anything to the table
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time to get some cheap Greek real estate
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Greece is a "type" aka representation of the WEST! This is a clear cut sign that the "WEST" is done!

Don't be fooled by the deception that is coming. When the people say "Peace and safety" don't believe it! Please don't believe the lie that is coming! Please believe that the West will be the first casualty of the end of this age!

THERE IS NO WEST DURING THE TRIBULATION!

The West will be annihilated on the day of sudden destruction! The West is the biggest casualty of World War 3 and the judgment of ? !

Read the prophecies! Everything that we are seeing is matching up with what ? said would happen thousands of years ago! He knows the end from the beginning and all points in between!

But even if you know this truth, you still have to take action!

John 3:16
    Romans 10:9-10
    Revelation 18:4
    Jeremiah 51:50
    Zechariah 2:7
    Zephaniah 2:1-3
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Start there please. The time is short. Don't be deceived in these last days! The day of the LORD is near! It is near and it is coming quickly! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly! Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Greece is a "type" aka representation of the WEST! This is a clear cut sign that the "WEST" is done!

Don't be fooled by the deception that is coming. When the people say "Peace and safety" don't believe it! Please don't believe the lie that is coming! Please believe that the West will be the first casualty of the end of this age!

The West will be annihilated on the day of sudden destruction! The West is the biggest casualty of World War 3 and the judgment of ? !

Read the prophecies! Everything that we are seeing is matching up with what ? said would happen thousands of years ago! He knows the end from the beginning and all points in between!

But even if you know this truth, you still have to take action!

John 3:16
    Romans 10:9-10
    Revelation 18:4
    Jeremiah 51:50
    Zechariah 2:7
    Zephaniah 2:1-3
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11

Start there please. The time is short. Don't be deceived in these last days! The day of the LORD is near! It is near and it is coming quickly! The mighty man shall cry there bitterly! Amen.

Before it was just america now it's the all of the "west" You are a joke and you don't know what you are talking about
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at quoting bible verses with it's typical "catch all" verses whenever disaster is pending.

Earth quake in California. "Well you know in Revelations 10:1 it says". How convenient. lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at quoting bible verses with it's typical "catch all" verses whenever disaster is pending.

Earth quake in California. "Well you know in Revelations 10:1 it says". How convenient. lol

The whole world is about to shake my friend! And the WEST will get it the worst. You think ? forgot about what happened to the Indians here? Even before our ancestors were dragged over here? Well guess what? ? hasn't forgot and it's almost time to pay the piper my friend!

"Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed And founds a town with violence!"
    Habakkuk 2:12

In 1 day and in 1 hour the well favored harlot will be recompensed in full! ? have mercy on the soul that escapes from America but is still left behind on the cloudy day! For that day is a day of darkness and gloominess! A day of trouble and distress! A day of wasteness and desolation! A day of crying out to the mountains and hiding under the rocks! Baldness will be on every head and sackcloth upon all ? ! For that day is an evil day! Therefore turn to the LORD now! It may be that you will be hidden in THAT day! Amen.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    @Sion you are not a fan of forex trading?

Hell no. Nobody can predict where currency prices are going to go because there's far too many variables, just like oil prices. It's up there with daytrading, all the people I know who do it borrow heavily and lose most of their money or end up in serious financial trouble because of it. It's unnecessary af. It's a fools game to try and take peanuts off of the short term price discrepancies of them and not as profitable to hold currencies long-term. If you want walnuts you should go for bigger targets, companies, bonds other assets like that are better. If you read a national accounts profile of the countries whose currency you're buying you'll notice most countries are buried in debt or just doing ok. Cash isn't a good asset because it doesnt do anything. It's a GREAT tool in a deflationary environment tho when things get cheap enough for you to buy tho.

I aim to beat the market and do far better than average that's hard to do trying to take peanuts off currencies and the taxes can be heavy af too.

That is interesting. I have a friend of mine who is getting into Forex trading. He is being mentored by his boss's son who lives in Long island who is very sucessful at Forex trading. Currently my friend is demoing with forex. He said he is so far doing well in the demo but his mentor said to continue demoing for about 4-5 months. I am a bit interested but I'll keep what you said in mind.

a demo...doesnt have the same emotion as real life..

always remember that...

think call of duty and pay day in the projects.

one you can start over and laugh and talk ? ....the other...life ends when the hot ? hits you

True enough. To do well in forex you cant just jump into it. A kid who was in my biochem class went to wall street actually to a firm to teach him how to do forex trading the price was 1 grand. He left and never went back. My home boy who is doing it now is being mentored a kid who is doing really well in forex. But like you mentioned you can demo for a year with virtual money but once it is your real money then it gets stressful.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if ? gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    I remember way back in 2010 where they said US banks have measures that make them not vunerable to the contagion in Europe. So if ? gets bad Europe we will be in recession but not a depression.

The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!

The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!

WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!

And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!

Please don't get left behind. Amen.
  • I_fap_twohanded
    I_fap_twohanded Members Posts: 382 ✭✭✭
    Options
    hahah suckers all of you for putting money in the bank I just use a green dot card they cant close my ? down
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The petrodollar is the only reason why the house of cards hasn't gone belly-up! There is no way out of this for the WEST!

The WEST has made it's bed hard, now it must lay in it! The days of evil are almost here!

WAR is coming! But the next global conflict that snares the whole world will end the American Empire!

And out of the ashes of that conflict will arise an evil so terrible and dreadful that if they days weren't cut short, NO FLESH WOULD SURVIVE!!!!!

LOL
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

LOL

The Russians are coming.........But they should be the least of your worries. Amen.

Because our Creator is also coming and guess what?

"The LORD has opened his arsenal and brought out the weapons of his wrath, for the Sovereign LORD Almighty has work to do in the land of Babylon."
    Jeremiah 50:25

Do you know what the "weapons of His wrath are" my friend?

Don't trip, I'll tell you:

"Have you entered the storehouses of the snow, Or have you seen the storehouses of the hail, which I have reserved for the time of trouble, for the day of battle and war?" Job 38:22-23

The day of battle and war is coming and guess what ? says about that day?

"This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord."
    Ezekiel 38:18-23

Oh but Magog and his hordes will not be the only ones to feel His wrath on that day! The day when the storehouse of ? is emptied on the earth and the whole world SHAKES!!!!!

"I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the Lord."
    Ezekiel 39:6

Yes, that day will also be a day when "the coastlands" will fell His burning anger!

"5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

6Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."
    Isaiah 13:5-10

Yes, ? is a ? of WAR!!!! And He is coming to lay the whole land most desolate! You don't want to be on His opposing side on that day! Rather you want to be caught up in the air when the cloudy day comes! For BEHOLD, listen to the word of the LORD concerning the clouds:

"6In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my ? : he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.

7Then the earth shook and trembled; the foundations also of the hills moved and were shaken, because he was wroth.

8There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

9He bowed the heavens also, and came down: and darkness was under his feet.

10And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind.

11He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

12At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.

15Then the channels of waters were seen, and the foundations of the world were discovered at thy rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of the breath of thy nostrils."
    Psalm 18:6-15

Yes, the clouds come first! And if you read above, you will have seen what are in the clouds! The clouds contain the WEAPONS of ? ! Hail stones and coals of fire!!!!!

Yes the clouds come first! Look at the word of ? , it's all there:

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen." Revelation 1:7

The clouds come first! And on the Day of Sudden Destruction the CLOUDY DAY WILL BE HERE!!!!!!

"1The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,

2Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord ? ; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen."
    Ezekiel 30:1-3

Steak-and-Pico-de-Gallo1.jpg

Dinner is served. May the Lord help you to digest it.

Amen.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Didn't you say america would be destroyed in one day one hour by a surprise attack coming from russia, north korea china and iran. NOW you say it will be at the end of a global conflict you really exposed yourself today for not knowing what the hell you are talking about
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Yo that steak making hungry as hell Pastor, is that from a restaurant round your way or something? Looks delicious need to try that.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Mseries_ wrote: »

Amen.

Yo that steak making hungry as hell Pastor, is that from a restaurant round your way or something? Looks delicious need to try that.

Meet me in the city of the Great King and we will eat steak together.

http://feast.icej.org/about

The time is short my friend. No time for indecision. Amen.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it hilarious they don'

Bought up US bank eft and made $. I'm avoiding Greece though