Fake Marine Gets Called Out At High School Graduation

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if life had a reset button, i really wonder if i would make different choices, like prep school, and military.....

i had an opportunity to go to mt st Josephs, a really prestigious highschool, on a sports scholarship, and i didn't want to go to a predominately white all boys school......

and i also only applied to one college, with the plans on joining the navy if i didn't get accepted, cuz i wasn't sure what i wanted to do college wise, so i was like ? either i get into this school or i join the navy.....

college didn't work out, and i almost enlisted anyway, but i ended up getting a job with tsa, and was like ? it, close enough....

i'm pretty happy where i'm at, cuz those series of events led me to my wife, and i honestly don't believe i'd risk not meeting her for some better decisions i coulda made in my youth...i feel like learning from bad decisions makes you wiser with experiences....

i just always wonder how things would be different whenever i see these military threads.....

eh..
    random thoughts...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hahahahahahah

man i aint even gon try to put my old ? back on... liable to bust the back out of a potential ROTC uniform...

ugh... watch with my luck they go young marines...

Yeah if I tried to put my blues on now I'm liable to be showing everybody my ?

cs, nh
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Attention ? to the tenth power. I'm in the military and refuse to wear my uniform outside work unless I had to.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    if life had a reset button, i really wonder if i would make different choices, like prep school, and military.....

i had an opportunity to go to mt st Josephs, a really prestigious highschool, on a sports scholarship, and i didn't want to go to a predominately white all boys school......

and i also only applied to one college, with the plans on joining the navy if i didn't get accepted, cuz i wasn't sure what i wanted to do college wise, so i was like ? either i get into this school or i join the navy.....

college didn't work out, and i almost enlisted anyway, but i ended up getting a job with tsa, and was like ? it, close enough....

i'm pretty happy where i'm at, cuz those series of events led me to my wife, and i honestly don't believe i'd risk not meeting her for some better decisions i coulda made in my youth...i feel like learning from bad decisions makes you wiser with experiences....

i just always wonder how things would be different whenever i see these military threads.....

eh..
    random thoughts...

Oh.....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    Attention ? to the tenth power. I'm in the military and refuse to wear my uniform outside work unless I had to.

Word, mufucka dont even wanna stop at a store on the way home cuz its all eyes on you. lets not even mention the mall.....

You gotta be a real attention seeker to enjoy that.