Ku Klux ? plans rally at South Carolina Statehouse.. (July 18)

Options
illedout
illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
By ? Media Group National Content Desk
COLUMBIA, S.C.

The Ku Klux ? plans to hold a rally next month on the grounds of the South Carolina statehouse, despite the governor’s condemnation of their plans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvzLQivuDQE

The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux ? ’s Pelham, North Carolina, chapter received approval from the state. Brian Gaines, a spokesperson for the South Carolina Budget and Control Board, said the state approves rally space at the statehouse site when space is available or is not previously reserved.

A member of the KKK group, James Spears, said they will protest “the Confederate flag being taken down for all the wrong reasons,” adding, “it’s part of white people’s culture.”

Spears is said to be the “Great Titan” of the chapter.

He said the group plans to hold a “cross lighting” at the end of the night.

Governor Nikki Haley said in a prepared statement: “This is our state, and they are not welcome.”

The event is planned for July 18. Up to 200 people are approved to participate in the rally.

“It should be a peaceful rally,” Spears said. “We usually have pretty peaceful rallies. I mean, to me, it should be a peaceful rally. Like I said, it’s for the Confederate flag.

During an interview with The Post and Courier, the “grand dragon” of the group, Robert Jones, indicated he believed Dylann Roof was misguided in his shooting to death nine people inside the Charleston church.

“He was heading in the right direction; wrong target,” Jones said. “He should have actually aimed at the African-American gang-bangers, the ones who are selling the drugs to white youth, the ones who are robbing and ? every chance they get."

Comments

• illedout
    Options
    Them ? is out of control..
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

[/b]He said the group plans to hold a “cross lighting” at the end of the night.[/b]

Cant do anything but laugh at that. Its ? crazy!!!!
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might go out there incognegro to see what's shakin, I'll need some of my fellow light complexion bretheren to join me for the cause
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When has the kkk got shot at?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

I hope they do get shot and I hope the leader takes one in the face.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got my ak off layaway my ?

It has a pretty ass drum on it too

Call it mama Congo...

I'm ready
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

During the times of Marcus Mosiah Garvey. They were fighting back heavy and Malcolm X's father was in it too.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I wonder if Charlamagne is going to go down there and rally in their face?

He's got the connects and the juice
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgive them...
    I wonder how all the negroes who were caping for the confederate flag feel, will they be marching with the kkk???
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wOcOBjB3uU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mri2ZtPosvU

So this ? rally is the perfect opportunity to see if potna, (and Minister Farrakhan,) are really about that life. ? a Million Man March, this is a muthafuckin' call to arms. There needs to be a nationwide call for black men across America to come together and confront there enemy head on. Shabazz, said there needs be new "Denmark Vesey," and Minister Farrakhan said ask if cats are willing to die, now is the opportunity to prove it.

I don't believe that the ? has a right to express their views on how they want to return to slavery and oppression under the foot of white supremacy. This ? rally needs to be disrupted by brothers who are not only willing to go to jail, but are willing to die for the cause. I understand and I'm very sympathetic to who rioted in Baltimore and Ferguson, and since these muthafuckas are allowed to rally, then something worth causing some civil unrest behind.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    I'm down to ? . ? em
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    These type gotta go all extra with hatin on people cause thats all they have. They gotta go to extremes to try to bring Black people and other people down to try to feel adequate. Thats how lame they are and feel. Once you understand "white supremacy" its yawn worthy. Let em burn in their own fire they live in.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

During the times of Marcus Mosiah Garvey. They were fighting back heavy and Malcolm X's father was in it too.

Garvey actually worked with the ? ..........

Robert Williams shot at them...........

Not far from S.C.......

NEGROES-WITH-GUNS.jpg

51hg4GPv2pL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nah, they did fought back against the ? and they were killing on both sides. Marcus went to to the ? for diplomatic reasons. Two people can detest each other but for the good of the nation they can set aside their differences to cease fire. He said you don't want us here and we don't wanna be here so we Ghost. That's what happened.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Thats it folks. They want you down to their unhappy level. Thats what its been all these years...all this time. Thats the opposite of how people who are content with themselves and happy are you dont have to or want to involve yourself in that evil negative energy of trying to take others down. And there are reasons for this. Not putting all white people in the same boat but to those whom it applies.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not far from S.C.......

NEGROES-WITH-GUNS.jpg

Nah, they did fought back against the ? and they were killing on both sides. Marcus went to to the ? for diplomatic reasons. Two people can detest each other but for the good of the nation they can set aside their differences to cease fire. He said you don't want us here and we don't wanna be here so we Ghost. That's what happened.

The good of the nation????

Cease fire????

Fought the ? ????

I have already been through this one...

Think what you must....

"The Ku Klux ? interprets the spirit of every white man in this country and says, "You shall not pass." What are you going to do? You have the wish, but the odds are against you. 

We are not going to have any fight as an organization with the Ku Klux ? because it is not going to help."

~ Marcus Garvey
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not far from S.C.......

NEGROES-WITH-GUNS.jpg

The good of the nation????

Cease fire????

Fought the ? ????

I have already been through this one...

Think what you must....

"The Ku Klux ? interprets the spirit of every white man in this country and says, "You shall not pass." What are you going to do? You have the wish, but the odds are against you. 

We are not going to have any fight as an organization with the Ku Klux ? because it is not going to help."

~ Marcus Garvey

Basically all whites share a hate in common.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man its going to be violence out there..
  • illedout
    Options
    July 18, 2015 they holding a kkk rally In SC.. Who's really about that life ??
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should make the decision even easier to take the flags down, when you have a hate group holding a rally to support keeping the flags hanging, the vote should be unanimous because there showing you clearly what the flag represents.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    This should make the decision even easier to take the flags down, when you have a hate group holding a rally to support keeping the flags hanging, the vote should be unanimous because there showing you clearly what the flag represents.

But common sense isn't always common and America has proven it time and time again.