Official 2015 NBA OFFSEASON thread

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John B they also wanted to trade hibbert because they were going in a different direction as far as the offense. Just adding that in
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    44Since88 wrote: »
    Tim Cowlishaw made a good point on Twitter: Mavs didn't wanna pay monta 13 mill but just gave that to Wes Mathews coming of acl injury

I read a story a couple months ago saying Mavs didn't like ellis's attitude and "it was affecting the teams morale"
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    John B they also wanted to trade hibbert because they were going in a different direction as far as the offense. Just adding that in

I'll wait till the offseason is all said and done, I don't care if I'm alone they had a lineup that got to the conference finals twice, they upgraded that lineup with Monta which should skyrocket them back to the top of the east, but instead they want to go a different direction on offense, clean house and change their whole identity, watch how that works out for them
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2015
    Options

I'll wait till the offseason is all said and done, I don't care if I'm alone they had a lineup that got to the conference finals twice, they upgraded that lineup with Monta which should skyrocket them back to the top of the east, but instead they want to go a different direction on offense, clean house and change their whole identity, watch how that works out for them

Nah it's ova.Bird said at the end of the season the pacers wanted to play more up tempo
    Following the season, Bird discussed the team's plans to alter their style of play and pointed toward the struggles of Hibbert in particular, putting the big fella on notice that his playing time was no longer a given should he return to the team.

I posted that tweet where bird was buckin at hibbert when he was like "Well he can't say lance was stealing his rebounds this year" he was basically saying hibbert can't rebound and he made another comment about hibbert coming off the bench.This is one of the main reasons why west bounced
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah it's ova.Bird said at the end of the season the pacers wanted to play more up tempo
    Following the season, Bird discussed the team's plans to alter their style of play and pointed toward the struggles of Hibbert in particular, putting the big fella on notice that his playing time was no longer a given should he return to the team.

I posted that tweet where bird was buckin at hibbert when he was like "Well he can't say lance was stealing his rebounds this year" he was basically saying hibbert can't rebound and he made another comment about hibbert coming off the bench.This is one of the main reasons why west bounced

They'll be good but they're not contending anytime soon
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damien Lillard signed 2 deals worth over $200 mil between Portland and Addidas. He'll be OK if Aldridge leaves.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Summer league start tomorrow @ 9am on nbatv with the heat vs pacers. Interesting note: Greg Anthony will be back as an analyst for this game.
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea.. It's over for the pacers..They hit the reset button.. bird wants to play an up tempo style.. Wants to surround pieces around PG.. He doesn't care about Hibbert anymore..and I think that's the real reason, David West opted out.. and word was going around the Locker room, that PG and Roy don't like each other..

Roy opted in though.. so if DJ don't go to the Mav's. Mav's we probably be looking for a sign in trade with the pacers..
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say Cousins isn't in a productive team environment, yea adding Rondo should help....
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smfh sacramento, bruh how the hell u get hired and dont know the ins and outs of the salary cap and ? of that nature? might as well lurk the cheap seats for employees
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say Cousins isn't in a productive team environment, yea adding Rondo should help....

George Karl going for a more petulant bunch of nuggets
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did that monta being bad in the locker room rumor come from him not getting along with rondo? seemed like he and dirk got along well.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pistons Starting line up possibly

C-Drummond
    PF-Ilyasova
    SF-Morris
    SG-KCP
    PG-Jackson

Bench

Jennings
    Meeks
    Johnson
    Baynes
    Granger
    Bullock
    Hilliard
    Dinwiddie
    Quincy Miller
    Cartier Martin

Idk man, I don't wanna get my hopes up but that looks like a competitive roster. Idk what other moves might be in the works. Need another F/C
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jennings better not come off the,bench hes better than reggie jackson as of right now
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jennings better not come off the,bench hes better than reggie jackson as of right now

True, I'm not sure how his rehab is going though.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

True, I'm not sure how his rehab is going though.

In this day in age i trust that if somebody can go back to 100% they will
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    smfh sacramento, bruh how the hell u get hired and dont know the ins and outs of the salary cap and ? of that nature? might as well lurk the cheap seats for employees

It's a Fact I understand the nba salary cap better than the general manager of the sacramento kings does
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol espn sayin lakers contacted rondo and already broke it down why he fits there they really want a rondo kobe beef lol
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robin Lopez 4 yr/54 mil
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ Melo havin a ? agent. He coulda signee
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Pistons Starting line up possibly

C-Drummond
    PF-Ilyasova
    SF-Morris
    SG-KCP
    PG-Jackson

Bench

Jennings
    Meeks
    Johnson
    Baynes
    Granger
    Bullock
    Hilliard
    Dinwiddie
    Quincy Miller
    Cartier Martin

Idk man, I don't wanna get my hopes up but that looks like a competitive roster. Idk what other moves might be in the works. Need another F/C

Nggas still do this? Lls

I laugh everytime nggas list the mediocre starting lineup w/ the 'this looks pretty good!"