Big Brother Season 17 Thread

Options

Comments

• Madame Lace
    Madame Lace Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's kind of sad ....the people that will be left are not real players...some of their goals are to just make it to jury smh... not win the game , Da is the one who put Audrey on blast..for telling everyone lies , and shelli and clay want her out ...
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's kind of sad ....the people that will be left are not real players...some of their goals are to just make it to jury smh... not win the game , Da is the one who put Audrey on blast..for telling everyone lies , and shelli and clay want her out ...

I does make sense for them though since Da' has shown what she will do in that situation (blow up their game) and they know the same will eventually happen to them. That was Da's bad for even letting on that she was suspicious. I just don't see how they will be able to downplay not putting Audrey up for eviction without exposing their alliance composed of low numbers of wishy-washy characters who could flip on each other on a moment's notice.

And whatever happened to if you see a couple forming you gotta target them ASAP? Isn't that reality show 101?
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any hope that "Audrey" gets backdoored...no pun intended....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options

If Shelly was smart she'd backdoor Audrey like she originally agreed to and let the house decide who goes home.

That way, she still keeps her word....and she'd probably have the numbers to stay if the one who didn't get evicted came after her next week.

By not keeping her word, she's proving that she can't be trusted.....which will put a bigger target on her back and create more enemies in the process.
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options
    It will make for good tv if Da is evicted and Audrey stays.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    well they o I mean she put up meg....
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    ckfree wrote: »
    so the person to answer the phone on the 7th time will be able to knock off 3 votes -- this is set up for a bb takeoever in the most literal way since they can determine not only when the phone rings but also who the closest to it at the time

i imagine the winner of this will be able to tell the house rather than announcing it on thursday before the vote
    more powerful that way

Not necessarily.

Best thing to do is keep quiet about that power until you know where everyone stands in terms of how they're going to vote.

That way, you can eliminate the 3 people who aren't voting in your favor.

If you tell them about the power in advance, you're just giving people the opportunity to lie and tell you what you want to hear.

BB might stipulate that they can't tell anyone they have this power until the live show on Thursday.

thats true

i was looking at it from the 'vote with the house mentality' standpoint -- usually come thursday the decision is damn near written in blood -- especially this early in the game -- this ? would have been a much greater twist later on in the season when clearer lines have been drawn
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    I just wish that people had the ? to vote how they wanted to, and not like a bunch of sheep
  • ckfree
    Options
    i didnt think meg would be able to tone ? down when they got into the house and i really did not think she would be one to be in the backround -- realizing now that i didnt factor in audrey, day, jace and austin when i was thinking that -- its looking more and more like i was wrong about her -- she just might be alright + it dont hurt she was cool with day either

the same goes for that flaming inferno jason as well -- he is a bit much sometimes but his big personality is entertaining and he might also be the most in tune superfan/feedster ive seen in the house from when i started paying attention -- he not only knows a lot but hes usually extremely accurate about what fans want and think
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    Da has figured out the twin change up with Liz
  • ckfree
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ODLw_TyV3A

day ability to read houseguests (other than john occupation)}}}}

she is not good at the social part of this game -- at all -- she starts every conversation on the defense and comes across as really combative even if shes trying to come from a good place -- shes too real for this game -- you gotta know how to be fake

i have no idea how she so vocal all the damn time but this is the one time she wants to keep something to herself
  • ckfree
    Options
    this also happened today

225752_original.gif

austin reaction when 'Liz' says

'Liz will wash them'
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John sounds like ? wee Herman
  • pegcas
    pegcas Members Posts: 107 ✭✭
    Options

Mmmmm.

she is not good at the social part of this game -- at all -- she starts every conversation on the defense and comes across as really combative even if shes trying to come from a good place -- shes too real for this game -- you gotta know how to be fake

i have no idea how she so vocal all the damn time but this is the one time she wants to keep something to herself

who are the two sitting across from da and Jason?

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Practically the whole house knows about the twins. Day opened her mouth to Jason who opened his mouth to everyone else.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Practically the whole house knows about the twins. Day opened her mouth to Jason who opened his mouth to everyone else.

Too bad she didn't call them out like she called out Audrey during that house meeting.

That might have saved her from being evicted if she spun it in a way to make everyone believe that they were getting bonus money for playing as twins.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know CBS mad their twist is exposed.
  • deadeye
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    I know CBS mad their twist is exposed.

I'm wondering if one of the producers inadvertently let it slip.

The constant switching up is probably what aroused suspicion.

Then again, that's probably just part of the game though.

Meaning, Julie said that if they made it to week 5....they'd both be allowed to enter the game as separate individuals.

Therefore, part of their game for the first 5 weeks is to keep their secret from the other houseguests.

If Big Brother really wanted to keep it a secret.....until they chose to reveal it like they did in Season 5.....they'd have each twin watch a camera feed of the twin that's in the house.

That way they wouldn't get confused about conversations that they weren't a part of.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    Day might actually have a chance. She talked to liz/Julia and used Jason telling the whole house about the twins as an excuse for Liz/Julia to keep her for protection.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    This cast has so many ? idiots. Austin is like 2 seasons behind whats going on in the house. Jeff is the biggest floater all time and just an all around ? head. Audrey is a train wreck. Shelli/Clay are atrocious. Jackie is pointless. Steve is over the top awkward. James is another over the top perverted Spencer. Vanessa is gonna be the last person standing I can root for. Her social game is top notch.

That is all.
  • Madame Lace
    Options
    if Da pulls this off. Wow just wow
  • ckfree
    Options
    pegcas wrote: »

Mmmmm.

who are the two sitting across from da and Jason?

it was meg and james

the whole house knows now except audrey and i think austin (havent read last night updates)
  • ckfree
    Options
    who knew a week ago id want clay and shelli out more than audrey

but thats what it is now

day i think went about it the wrong way she should have strong armed Liz and told her she knows her secret and that if she didnt work with her and successfully flip people and save her that she would expose her to the house on the live show when shes evicted lol

i hope next hoh is knockout so they can be forced to show their cards because theres new alliances every day -- there should be another word in place of 'alliance' because this season is just ruining its meaning -- it needs a definition change or something -- like the meaning of the word 'floater' has evolved over the years
  • deadeye
    Options
    This cast has so many ? idiots. Austin is like 2 seasons behind whats going on in the house. Jeff is the biggest floater all time and just an all around ? head. Audrey is a train wreck. Shelli/Clay are atrocious. Jackie is pointless. Steve is over the top awkward. James is another over the top perverted Spencer. Vanessa is gonna be the last person standing I can root for. Her social game is top notch.

That is all.

I've watched this show since the middle of Season 6....and I can honestly say that this is the first time that I have no interest in seeing any of these people on the live feeds.

There have been some weak houses over the past few years.....but at least they were somewhat entertaining to watch.

I'll still catch BB dark on my dvr and skim through it just to see if anything happens, but....so far.....there is nothing to compel me to watch the live feeds.
  • Madame Lace
    edited July 2015
    Options
    well Vanessa told Shelli that Audrey told her that Liz told Da that she has her vote ....Damn