Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    30igrrb.jpg
    This why I only ? wit ? who I know could take care of their kid.....

Whats does that even mean?

tumblr_inline_mypc17m6io1qmi1x8.gif
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    took my lil girl to the pediatrician yesterday

was checking out and the receptionist asked this chick if she had her insurance card, the girl said no. She then asked the girl if she had insurance, the girl said no. The woman told her to call medicaid to see if the baby is eligible for coverage

this what i be talking about. you cant even take care of your grown ass, but yet, you decide to let some nignog get you pregnant and not even his ass has insurance.

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Damn why you so judgemental

b/c people lack accountability, and its not being judgmental, it's telling the truth

What ya needed to do was mind your own damn business. There are plenty of grown ass uninsured folks in America, hence the need for a little thing called Obamacare.

kinda hard to mind your business when your healthcare premiums and taxes go up because of careless people tho

that what u believe huh? lol

that's what i have been informed, but I'm no close minded person

I'm all ears, the stage is yours

what percentage of your 'tax dollars' goes to care for the 'irresponsible'? How prevalent is fraud in the medial industry?
    I ask because I'm unsure of what your baseline knowledge is...

When did "uninsured" start equaling "irresponsible"? Let's start there with that ridiculous statement.

The Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare allows coverage for those who are self employed, who's employers do not offer insurance, who's between jobs and didn't opt for Cobra...etc. all of whom are uninsured and I guess from what Ol Jay has been told "careless" as well.

Scorp, hope you enjoyed the festivities down in NOLA for essence

NOW, bring dat ass here girl!!

You may be an exception to the rule as well b/c you didnt let your situation determine your future. Read my response to Kat a couple pages back

i get it, people stumble and need some assistance from time to time, BUT, there are those who just dgaf and will be out here making babies all ? nilly with NO way to take care of them. You dont have insurance for yourself, yet you wanna get all holy and moral and bring a child in the world that you cant take care of either?

Thats the irresponsible part. Then you not only have one child, you go on to have SEVERAL!!!

I had an awesome time, thank you AP.

Getting pregnant really isn't that difficult. It doesn't require love, money, intelligence, common sense, it just requires sex. Hell both parties don't even have to be awake. My point is maybe you were very sound in your judgment when you were younger or with every sexual encounter you've had. Maybe you used a prophylactic with every partner, maybe you required your partner to visit the clinic with you for testing before you indulged in the nectar, maybe you've vetted every partner to make sure that should a mistake happen they were suitable to be your child's mother. I know there are a lot of males here that take all of those precautions before they even CONSIDER sliding their ? in a woman. However the truth is, AP, some people don't. Some people make ? awful, soul damning mistakes. Maybe the young lady was ? , maybe she wants to have an abortion because she doesn't want to bring a child in this world but she can't afford it...There are a lot of possible scenarios. Why automatically shun the young lady? It's such a discerning reaction especially not knowing this young ladies circumstance. It's always helpful to be in the spirit of understanding and encouragement, brother.

this ? wall of text ?

useparagraphs!.png

Reading is fundamental

sure is, but i aint reading yo ?

this ol genius single mom ? is played out foh
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UVJBvohH3g8
    Allergerms wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    30igrrb.jpg
    This why I only ? wit ? who I know could take care of their kid.....

Like Pac said..."what do u believe in?"

Whats does that even mean?

This ? fake as hell but still funny

tumblr_inline_mypc17m6io1qmi1x8.gif

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    lol @ single mothers

i ain't gonna lie that is the only reason I got in the conversation, to ? with @Kat

Like i give a ? bout healthcare costs, i ain't even got insurance lol

stew banned me cause i called him a single mom
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I dont even know how i manage to ? that up so bad
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When is blue bell coming back, this Talent ? is expensive
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew get yo ? ass in here
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the san antonio cheatin ass ? ....
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    took my lil girl to the pediatrician yesterday

was checking out and the receptionist asked this chick if she had her insurance card, the girl said no. She then asked the girl if she had insurance, the girl said no. The woman told her to call medicaid to see if the baby is eligible for coverage

this what i be talking about. you cant even take care of your grown ass, but yet, you decide to let some nignog get you pregnant and not even his ass has insurance.

birds stay losin

#prochoice

Damn why you so judgemental

b/c people lack accountability, and its not being judgmental, it's telling the truth

What ya needed to do was mind your own damn business. There are plenty of grown ass uninsured folks in America, hence the need for a little thing called Obamacare.

kinda hard to mind your business when your healthcare premiums and taxes go up because of careless people tho

that what u believe huh? lol

that's what i have been informed, but I'm no close minded person

I'm all ears, the stage is yours

what percentage of your 'tax dollars' goes to care for the 'irresponsible'? How prevalent is fraud in the medial industry?
    I ask because I'm unsure of what your baseline knowledge is...

When did "uninsured" start equaling "irresponsible"? Let's start there with that ridiculous statement.

The Affordable Care Act aka Obamacare allows coverage for those who are self employed, who's employers do not offer insurance, who's between jobs and didn't opt for Cobra...etc. all of whom are uninsured and I guess from what Ol Jay has been told "careless" as well.

Scorp, hope you enjoyed the festivities down in NOLA for essence

NOW, bring dat ass here girl!!

You may be an exception to the rule as well b/c you didnt let your situation determine your future. Read my response to Kat a couple pages back

i get it, people stumble and need some assistance from time to time, BUT, there are those who just dgaf and will be out here making babies all ? nilly with NO way to take care of them. You dont have insurance for yourself, yet you wanna get all holy and moral and bring a child in the world that you cant take care of either?

Thats the irresponsible part. Then you not only have one child, you go on to have SEVERAL!!!

I had an awesome time, thank you AP.

Getting pregnant really isn't that difficult. It doesn't require love, money, intelligence, common sense, it just requires sex. Hell both parties don't even have to be awake. My point is maybe you were very sound in your judgment when you were younger or with every sexual encounter you've had. Maybe you used a prophylactic with every partner, maybe you required your partner to visit the clinic with you for testing before you indulged in the nectar, maybe you've vetted every partner to make sure that should a mistake happen they were suitable to be your child's mother. I know there are a lot of males here that take all of those precautions before they even CONSIDER sliding their ? in a woman. However the truth is, AP, some people don't. Some people make ? awful, soul damning mistakes. Maybe the young lady was ? , maybe she wants to have an abortion because she doesn't want to bring a child in this world but she can't afford it...There are a lot of possible scenarios. Why automatically shun the young lady? It's such a discerning reaction especially not knowing this young ladies circumstance. It's always helpful to be in the spirit of understanding and encouragement, brother.

this ? wall of text ?

useparagraphs!.png

Reading is fundamental

sure is, but i aint reading yo ?

this ol genius single mom ? is played out foh

How did a conversation about uninsured Americans and ACA turn into....u know what nevermind.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noticed all the gifs, what woman ? are y'all talkin about today?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *walks in thread sees Mortar shell flying pass head*

iron0107mw6_zps48d3fea4.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ single mothers

i ain't gonna lie that is the only reason I got in the conversation, to ? with @Kat

Like i give a ? bout healthcare costs, i ain't even got insurance lol

stew banned me cause i called him a single mom

lol, @Stew a single mom hoeing on PoF
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    You can put that thread in the powder room, i seent ya nipples. So im cool..
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Every since AP became a single mother he been on some other ? yo

Aren't u a single mother too?
    FOH with ya fallacies yo

Yall single mothers always trying to strengthen ya ranks.

Go troll the local free clinic yo

Embrace it and join us. We are equal opportunity.

Z3GLlMQl.jpg
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just found out BrazilianHairMoney is realLady, who is by far one of my favorite posters of all time. Made my day. When I was lurkin ? was givin her goats for no reason. Some of the funniest ? i've ever seen.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh great, this big headed sprite done found A.Mann site
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Damn Chi, how she find out about the Good Heavens pm's?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

FOH with ya fallacies yo

Z3GLlMQl.jpg

stole this from a.mann in the tinychat thread
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options

FOH with ya fallacies yo

Z3GLlMQl.jpg

stole this from a.mann in the tinychat thread

These Hoes Ain't Funny #928742
This discussion has been closed.