The Official "Power" Season 2 Discussion (June 6, 9pm ET) WARNING SPOILERS INSIDE

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode...but I'm more inclined to think Tasha gonna try take our Angela...especially since Ghost told her she is a fed.

Holly played her part well. Quick thinking. She will tell Tommy, Tommy tells Ghost...and that's when Tasha makes the move.

Which leaves Greg, who has now seen Angela and Ghost together.

Ghost uses Kanaan to take out Greg and sets him up to go jail for it.

#TheFix
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

#TheFix

I don't think Ghost tells Kanaan anything about the fed situation.

Simply because he knows Kanaan's out for revenge for him and Tasha sending him to prison.

No telling what he would do with that information.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Good episode...but I'm more inclined to think Tasha gonna try take our Angela...especially since Ghost told her she is a fed.

Holly played her part well. Quick thinking. She will tell Tommy, Tommy tells Ghost...and that's when Tasha makes the move.

Which leaves Greg, who has now seen Angela and Ghost together.

#TheFix

we need a "very interesting " or "hmmm" button
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i find it funny tasha is taking this angela side chick thing like this.....she didnt even know about angela yet she played with her ? because ghost had/wanted to work and sent her home. thats some spoiled ? .

holly gonna try to turn tommy against ghost, making him believe ghost set him up to be the head of the drug organization and take the fall and working in secret with angela. we already now tommy paranoid.

serbs gonna know trace the guy that got shot back to kanaans crew and take them out, leaving ghosts crew without muscle..again and with alot of product and no money.
    then we will have the serbs, and lobos coming for ghosts crew and i still think that ? stern is connected somewhere as well as kanan connected at some higher level. in his jail scenes he seemed connected.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Episode hasn't posted yet on Kodi. Smh that's some bull lol

I was heated about that too. I couldn't watch it until midnight. They normally post them the minute the show is over.

Glad to see you're enjoying Kodi.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was that song playing at the end?
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    No mention in here about stern being a butt fuckingfag. Coming out the room with that guy..
    And what's his wife angle. U think she wanted that black ? . U can tell stern doesn't have sex with her she's just along for the ride. And money.

Bruh. We've been speaking on Stern being Bi. In fact that actor that plays him in real life is ? .

Good episode last night. Here we go with the recap:

Tasha is a woman scorned. She's still heated at Ghost. She's mad at Tommy too for hiding the fact Ghost was messing with Angie.

No Kanan this episode.

Ghost got to spend a little time with Tariq. No Rena or the newborn this episode.

I'm curious how Ruiz moved that weight so fast. I'm glad Ghost called him out on him trying to make a play for Lobos last season.

Lobos, moving up the timeline definitely put the fire in Ghost to move the product fast.

Got to give it to Tommy this episode, be came up with a good plan to get the Serbians to their cause. It's going to bite them in the ass later, because one of the Albanians that were set up is getting tortured bad next week.

Now remember Simon Stern has business deals with the Serbians. Still want to see how that plays out. Stem really studies his 48 laws. "Have others do the work, take the credit". I like that this shows how business like life can be cold. Ghost was heated at Simon as he should be. I like the subtle fighting words on the golf course. Simon said ad he holds the club: " You want to take a swing "? Simon is a good character on this show.

Ghost find e out despite that he made the Vibe party a success, he notice the books were cooked, to keep him from buying his club back. I want Cantos to get beat up. Hopefully it will be Tommy.

Angie got ethered by her boss.

No Sean aka Dwayne Wade this week.

Holly. This ? ratted out Jamie/Ghost with no ? . I have to give it to her though, she managed to ? Angela. Lol at her calling Angela a dumb ? .

Angie's world came crashing down. She found out who Ghost really is. This is not a surprise if you went to the IMDb website or Wikipedia as they have a synopsis of every episode this season.

Greg runs up on Ghost. I know his soul burned when he saw Angela with Ghost. He looked like he wanted to cry in the car. Lol

I'm sure we'll see Drift aka Marlo from The Wire again.

Good episode, can't wait for next week.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i still dont understand why tasha think tommy would or should show her more loyalty than to ghost?

i would not tell either cause that would fukk me up as well...

this is tashas problem.....

she think she bigger than the game

i wouldnt be surprised if she tried to take out ghost and tommy if she found out who lobos is....
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    angela will use ghost to get lobos/further her career
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost is going to use Stern's wife somehow to get back at him.
    I think he sees that opening. A smart man would use her. She was bored at an orgy for ? sake.
  • PMoneyQueenz
    PMoneyQueenz Members Posts: 148 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Holly is not getting killed anytime soon. I bet U she makes it to season 3.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    All the blame falls on Tommy if he didn't start running his mouth about their operations to a ? you just met she would have no info to tell. Maybe kanan should of cut his tongue out

In retrospect, even though he didn't know it at the time.....that was smart because it takes some of the heat off of him now that Angela knows that he's not Ghost.

Only problem is whether or not Angela tells her people at the Fed.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    angela aint gonna sell ghost out now that she knows.. here is why.

all that talk when holly was in the interrogation room, and angela is talking about protecting the man you love even when you know he's doing wrong and all that..

add to the fact that she was spotted by greg meeting up with ghost after the fact.

(the variable is greg)

the only thing that makes me question this theory is the fact that she hasn't told ghost what she knows about him which means she is still playing cop.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ghost is going to use Stern's wife somehow to get back at him.

Yall going too far. Lmao Context clues, boss. For 1 its a swinger party and 2 when they had dinner in,season 1 clearly the wives made it known they only care about the money
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The more serious the show gets, the more Tommy (the actor and his role) just seem to stick out.

He just sems to be gettin cornier, idk.
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah its all tommys fault. dumb muthafucka. hell it looks like in the next episode she told tommy what happened and he got mad. he's got to ? that ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But not really considering they would still know he's Ghost best friend and business partner and he's the only one they got leads on
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The more serious the show gets, the more Tommy (the actor and his role) just seem to stick out.

i agree, it seems like even for an average white dude to be at that level in the game you'd think he'd be more street smart and not so naive.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody peep that smile Angela boss gave when he turned around after denying her to speak to holly
  • SELASI_i
    Options
    soulfulcat wrote: »
    Anybody peep that smile Angela boss gave when he turned around after denying her to speak to holly

i peeped it but didn't know what to make of it? what are your thoughts?

i didn't know if he was lightweight flirting with angie like putting her in her place

or if he had some other motives.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

Thought I was the only one seeing that.

glad i wasnt alone in noticing this
  • Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You tell a female write this ? the love stories are over the top.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You tell a female write this ? the love stories are over the top.

That and Tasha getting too bold

It's bout time for Ghost to check her ass