How come all Black People wanna do is talk about is gettin ? over - in real life

Options
phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in AKA Donkey
Everywhere I go every ? I talk to is either talkin about gettin ? over or ? over anotha ? ?

I don't understand it. Why is that all on a fool's mind?

I ran into a dude who just came home (allegedly) from doing 20 years not too long ago. And all we talked about was The Game and Prison Life. Whole time I think he was a Fed but that's another Thread. I don't get it, can anybody tell me this is?? ?? ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDxUrzPJqk&index=4&list=PL-UWPlRIl68qHekCg_XNZetXH5BVszpP7

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is incoherent as ?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    This ? makes incoherent threads
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I guess yall dont get out much then. ? aint talkin about Worldstar videos. We watch them on downtime for fun.

I should get paid for mentioning that
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    i guess i'll stop makin threads then fuckit. pictures already took anyway
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ifyagheyseywuh??
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let em cook. They are free to say what they want.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Legit thread.

I know what u talkin bout. All cats is talkin bout these days is negativity.
    Gettin ? over
    Mannn I used to have it
    My baby momma this and that
    My ? said he had me
    Etc

Cause truly, Thats whats goin on in life. This is the worst year ever. ? jus keep gettin worse and worse.
    Only the rich, smart and savage will survive the 2015
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's only in south, reason is bc they are slaves
  • phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Legit thread.

I know what u talkin bout. All cats is talkin bout these days is negativity.
    Gettin ? over
    Mannn I used to have it
    My baby momma this and that
    My ? said he had me
    Etc

Cause truly, Thats whats goin on in life. This is the worst year ever. ? jus keep gettin worse and worse.
    Only the rich, smart and savage will survive the 2015

Worst year ever? Nah it's been that way. We take One Step forward and Two Steps back. Whether it be our own fault or not. They're closing down a "books a million" in DuPont Circle in D.C.. a Black Guy runs it owns it, I didn't get in his business like that to know. I asked him if it was becuz of business being slow. He said that somebody just brought the building they were occupying and that the new owner of the property didn't feel like renewing their Lease.

? 's run by a bunch of Black Nerds too but I guess the new property owner didn't care. He sees something else. What, I couldn't tell you. The bookstore has been in that same spot for atleast, almost, or more than half a century. ? had different Brand Name changes and all.

I will say tho that before I left I saw a Bill O'Reilly book on the shelf with his name in big letters on the front. I turned that ? over before I left

Its a pity party, thats all it is, poor me, im black, white man holding me down, ? the police.

Don't get ahead of yourself
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think he dont like the fact that ? live to hurt other ? , but leave the whites alone.

Yeah, i hate that too. We rap about selling drugs to each other. what we will do to each other. what we do to each other ? . when we will smack each other. how we will kick each other.

But we leave the real enemies alone. dont say ? to the chinks in the hood. dont say ? about the a-Rabs running stores in the hood, but live in the ? community WHERE THEY ARE FROWNED UPON.

Thats the question. How can we stop hating Black people. How? ? the conspiracy. ? the white man. ? the country. ? the system. How can we stop the self hate?

I cant answer it, but i can say that its an issue. u dont wanna do business with Black people cuz ? be trippin. right? How can that way of thinking, stop?

im not just a troll poster. I really do move in those Black power righteous groups that talk talk talk talk talk. and in 50 years, we will still be havin the same convos.

Im at the point where i gotta tell these people that i cant get down with all this talking. preaching to the choir.

Time for new strategies. I dont wanna branch off and do my own thang because consciousness aint my career path. I dont wanna do that. But damn, ya heart pulls u in because we cant help but love your people.

• phukkyou2
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I feel the same way @Dave2one6, the same exact way.

I do feel like that if we Radicalized our Education System [for us by us #fubu] then we can make that change we're looking for. It won't be the end all be all but it'll complete half of the battle (word to the Middle East).

Because it's like Ms. Lakeisha said "it's easier to encourage a child than it is to change an adult"

The other half would be Militarization. A system where we have authoritative counsel on Policing. Our own JDL that removes corrupt Officials (Governors, Judges, Lawyers/Prosecutors, County Administration, etc). Bank Lender interrogation tactics teams. And whatever else we deem appropriate.

We're still fighting our Grandparent's fight. I'm worried that our babies will be too
    https://youtu.be/Qx4-8zxRj3U