IC Boxing 101. We pay..You fight...Eyeronic1 vs Black_Samson(Less than 24 hrs left)

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Trying to get it so "real" the thing gets called off?

This. Eyerone they got u lookin crazy out here

Show me how.

I've already said everything I need to say and I've said it 3 times already. Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm going to post this one final thing about this entire scenario and I'm done.

@black_samson is a ? and a lot of yall are too. Here's why. Yall have gone so hard for him this whole time, trying to accommodate him for MY ? trip, yall look like hoes.

I've talked greasy about him, his kids, his ugly ? wife, his pathetic life, his PTSD...all of it. Why? Because he's ? corny. If he was as much of a "'man" as he says he is, he'd have already bought his ticket. What is he waiting for? Nobody is answering this question. Nobody.

Nobody who really wants to see a fight has has said "hey man, if u really REALLY REALLY wanted to fight him on the 24th when he's available, why don't you fly out?"

Not one of you. Not ONE.

if he was serious..as he CLEARLY isn't, he'd agree to the terms and fly out. I mean ? , I've disrespected EVERY ASPECT of his life for the last 3 years.

All you guys care about is me saying "I'm going to change my entire plans for a trip that I paid for for the convenience of the IC". Yall are ? .

So again, I'm not posting in this thread any more. Homie can continue to talk ? if that's what he wants to do. But it don't mean ? if I don't see an itinerary.

Your move.

See you on the 24th & if not, I'll see you when I'm in El Paso.

And trust me, it's on SIGHT.

Again, not posting in this thread again til I see an itinerary.

you ? ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But....from what im gathering the only thing holding all this up is Monday 8/24 'doesn't work'

So no poster in LA is able to get out the office for an hour? They don't have lunch breaks in LA?
  • S2J
    Options
    Oh, and you're not flying to El Paso or any fuking where strapped up. Stop it.
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Trying to get it so "real" the thing gets called off?

This. Eyerone they got u lookin crazy out here

Show me how.

I've already said everything I need to say and I've said it 3 times already. Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm going to post this one final thing about this entire scenario and I'm done.

@black_samson is a ? and a lot of yall are too. Here's why. Yall have gone so hard for him this whole time, trying to accommodate him for MY ? trip, yall look like hoes.

I've talked greasy about him, his kids, his ugly ? wife, his pathetic life, his PTSD...all of it. Why? Because he's ? corny. If he was as much of a "'man" as he says he is, he'd have already bought his ticket. What is he waiting for? Nobody is answering this question. Nobody.

Nobody who really wants to see a fight has has said "hey man, if u really REALLY REALLY wanted to fight him on the 24th when he's available, why don't you fly out?"

Not one of you. Not ONE.

if he was serious..as he CLEARLY isn't, he'd agree to the terms and fly out. I mean ? , I've disrespected EVERY ASPECT of his life for the last 3 years.

All you guys care about is me saying "I'm going to change my entire plans for a trip that I paid for for the convenience of the IC". Yall are ? .

So again, I'm not posting in this thread any more. Homie can continue to talk ? if that's what he wants to do. But it don't mean ? if I don't see an itinerary.

Your move.

See you on the 24th & if not, I'll see you when I'm in El Paso.

And trust me, it's on SIGHT.

Again, not posting in this thread again til I see an itinerary.

you ? ? .

OQSdX1r.gif
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just wasted 12 minutes of my life catching up on the last four pages. Eye, I like you man. I tried to help dead this ? at the beginning of this month, tried to warn you that Jamel has been training since you guys argued on TC, and tried to get Osirus to be your trainer, so I have always had your best interest.

However, this ? (Eye) needs to be banned for talking ? and not backing it up. Agree to a location, date, and time to fight Jamel, and be done with it. If not, Eye needs to be banned for not being a man. It will help to get him away from his stressor (Jamel). Eye, you need professional help bruh because you have been indecisive as ? bruh when dealing with this situation. All jokes aside.

Time: 2pm
    Date: Aug 24th
    Place. Los Angeles, California.

And I'm the one that needs to be banned for talking ? and not backing it up.

Lol ok.

• S2J
    Options
    Elzo, lemme help you:

How about we sweeten the ? for somebody to step up and record it.

Whoever steps up and films this gets $50 ??? Monday, LA, 8/24
  • S2J
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh if a ? gets killed over this, both of y'all goin to hell

Bruh, all of us going to hell... Especially me, I feel so guilty...
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SHUT THE ? UP ALREADY!
  • Dupac
    Options
    CP203 wrote: »
    Smh it's too much going on for someone not to get shot or at least stabbed

You can actually fund all of this... Rent out a paintball range set up
    Camera's and give them live ammo....

I think all of this is wrong, but it can be done
  • Dupac
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    SHUT THE ? UP ALREADY!

WHO THE ? YOU TALKING TOO LIKE THAT!!
  • Dupac
    Options
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    SHUT THE ? UP ALREADY!

WHO THE ? YOU TALKING TOO LIKE THAT!!
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would delete this whole thread on GP.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Smh it's too much going on for someone not to get shot or at least stabbed

You can actually fund all of this... Rent out a paintball range set up
    Camera's and give them live ammo....

I think all of this is wrong, but it can be done

That ? could buy the gym and fly both of them out and have it televised....all for the same price of his budget for the next 3 days
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there like an IC newsletter to inform the new and unaware of ? like this???
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both Irony and Samson can do it 8/24.

@elzo once again it falls back on the promoter . U slippin bruh

41 pages later: 'Ok we got 13 dollars we makin strides'

yo u been real negative ? .... If you could read i already said we got enough for the flight no thanks to you ? .....
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elzo so the winner getting any cash or nah
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Elzo so the winner getting any cash or nah

gets to ? Kat in the ass...,
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    A diamond thread later and ? 's are still no closer than they was on page 1

The sad thing is, this ? been a keeping it real segment gon wrong since Elzo first tried to buy Jamel a ticket and you ? been egging it on for cheap lol's and ether's

I hope both them ? 's get in a car accident tonight and lose the use of they hands. At least the internet would be saved from this ? ? thread

So the only thing that can actually go down is you 2 stepping in the rain for one of Marleys Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches? Stop it my ? ....that L was bigger than most up here. At least if these 2 ? scrap they can come out of it with more than just an IC story in the Ether hall of Fame. Fall back.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    A diamond thread later and ? 's are still no closer than they was on page 1

The sad thing is, this ? been a keeping it real segment gon wrong since Elzo first tried to buy Jamel a ticket and you ? been egging it on for cheap lol's and ether's

I hope both them ? 's get in a car accident tonight and lose the use of they hands. At least the internet would be saved from this ? ? thread

So the only thing that can actually go down is you 2 stepping in the rain for one of Marleys Nutella and peanut butter sandwiches? Stop it my ? ....that L was bigger than most up here. At least if these 2 ? scrap they can come out of it with more than just an IC story in the Ether hall of Fame. Fall back.

Well...damn. Lol.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Aite ? low key went fake crazy and derailed the thread.....@I RO NY u going to El Paso next month or not.....if not and u willing to do on a Monday? LA posters who volunteers to witness and record this for the IC? Also for all u ? ? ....theres a 1000 post in this thread if a quarter was pledged per post, we d be done....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.