Options
MARIO_DRO
MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
5d78bd04a4b942ddb1467b789a2c93aa.jpg

2010 BMW 750LI SEDAN
$33,843
61,019 miles
2 TV'S IN THE HEADREST (FACTORY)

I CAN GET THE CAR TAX FREE SINCE IM IN THE MILITARY, PLUS I AINT PAYING STICKER PRICE.. SO I GUESS, ROUND 30-31'Gs?

A 7 SERIES IS MY "DREAM" CAR....

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used cars are usually priced to sell. But they buy the cars so damn cheap.

Ask to see what they paid for the car if they say no then offer 30k.

Tell them 30k and you'll take the car home..
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if that can doesn't have a warranty, No.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why not stack more until you can get one with lower miles.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MARIO_DRO I'm gonna say no it's not a good deal.
    I like to use a rule that 4 years the car should be 50% of the new price.
    This one meets that. It's attractive- a $90k car for $33k.
    But the BMW warranty is up at 50k miles. A bumper to bumper warranty on that car will cost about $4k. And- there's so many electronics, u still may have gaps in coverage.

Check this out :
    lck9uAn.png
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man the hood lip got a lot of space right there, check the car fax too, may have had a accident
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    745Li has been my dream car. If I were you I'd look for one in the 2005-08 year range. You'll save thousands, pay it off sooner so you'll own it, and you won't be missing much as far as the luxuries it has to offer. You can get a 2005 Li loaded with less than 100k miles for less than 10 stacks.

I'm not saying be cheap though. What I'm saying is getting one a few years older at a better price is a better deal. I'd take a 05-08 at 10k-15k over a 2010 for 30k any day of the week. It's not a bad deal. If it's your dream car like it is mine then you know you won't miss out getting an older one at a more reasonable price. My goal is to OWN that ? .
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if that can doesn't have a warranty, No.
    Cant stress this enough. Look at carmax see if they have one with their warranty on it. Check out Douge Demuros articles on it. He bought a Range Rover from them with their warrenty a few years ago. It has already paid for itself and he still has a few years and thousands of miles left on it.
    http://dougdemuro.kinja.com/why-your-next-unreliable-luxury-car-should-come-from-ca-814250605
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not a deal. technically in service for 6 years at this point. the mileage shouldnt scare you, not having a warranty should.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Is a 2014 q50 premium with 22k miles for $28k a deal?