IC Boxing 101. We pay..You fight...Eyeronic1 vs Black_Samson(Less than 24 hrs left)

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Darc.. dont play, u know this can happen...
  • Trillfate
    Options
    @700 u down to get flown to LA?

If yes..

@Elzo69Renaissance change the thread title!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    he act like i live by some rules or some ?

just cause we out the ring and the glove off dont mean i wont knock yo ? ass out again

ill beat yo ass till the police get there

go to jail, bond out

then be right in front of yo house ready to fight again

you dont really know me like that

let this ic ? get you in some ? fr fr

and ill come by myself

Plap...U dont have the money to bail out of a California jail. U cant even pay your water bill. So that post is funny as ? . But only because I think you actually believe it LOL

And you're right. I dont know you like that. I haven't hung around loser ass ? ? since I left L.A.

You'll have to come by yourself. That's a given. The IC will be paying for your ticket. YOu cant afford one on your own. ? I'm surprised you actually had your own Cigs in that picture I seen you in ? .

"Aye, lemme ? a square from u mane," lookin ass ? . I dont even smoke and I hate ? ass ? like you.
  • Trillfate
    Options
    Bruhs.. whats date work for yall?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    keep thinking that when i come knock yo ? ass out
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    keep thinking that when i come knock yo ? ass out

lol @ your feelings.

It's no a thought bruh. Seriously. Can we stop pretending I haven't seen you?

You aint bailing out no jail in CA bruh. U dont have the money. I'VE.SEEN.YOU. ? you PHYSICAL DIRT and Financially DIRT poor.

There's no shame in it Plap. You're a ? up. U even sound like EYrone in here. Talking all that extra ? about not playing by rules.

It's OK if you're too ? to shoot a fair one with the "? ? ."
  • DarcSkies
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Bruhs.. whats date work for yall?

Any time I dont work during a weekend.

@700 ...dollars to his name? What say you Ma'am?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    edited July 2015
    Options
    idk why Im so heated right now

I really wanna fight this ? now

I explained why you're so heated in the previous post. You're mentally weak and you dont realize you're being ? with right now.

You're also frustrated because I'm indirectly reminding you of your failure as a man to properly and honorablly provide for yourself and any children/future off-spring.

"CANT GAMBLE FEEDIN YA BABY OFF THAT DOPE MONEY....MIGHT NOT ALWAYS BE SUFFICIENT"

-3 Stacks taught me that...

You're not upset with me Plap (cuz you a street ? and street ? dont stunt squares like m)...You're angry at the system. I'm just reminder of how the white man has prevented you from being as successful as you possibly could have if you were just a little bit smarter like the "squares and ? ? " you pretend to hate.

When really we got benefits, respectable jobs, and attainable goals...so you dont really hate us. You just hate that you dont have the options we have.

But really & truly my dear brother. I'm on your side. Lets squash this ? bro. I feel sorry for you now.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.