IC Press Conference and contract signing

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah.

worry about some internet ? .

not some ? that aint got ? to do with the internet.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    yeah.

worry about some internet ? .

not some ? that aint got ? to do with the internet.

that ? gonna be forever funny to me.......
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this is REAL beef!

Eyerone goin to the mattresses!
  •  i ro ny
    edited July 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    ? this is REAL beef!

nah man.

folks just process certain ? differently.

dont be mad at me because ? came to grips with reality. i never said i would jump the dude or ambush him or shoot him or anything. YALL did.

i said it was on sight and everybody got shook the ? up at the THOUGHT of some cool ? .

so at the end of the day, a lot of people in this thread and in the other one are ? ? to me.

a lot of youse.

the logic never made sense. yall wanted me to "confirm" that i was down to fight in the ring, which i did, but still wouldnt buy the ticket because of the thought that it could get realer than what yall bargained for. dude said that he didnt want to spend his own money for the ticket because i could back out and waste his money....but on the flip, if the IC would have bought it....i coulda skipped out just the same...if that was what i was going to do. again, the logic made no sense.

dude doesnt want real problems or any real situations...regardless what i said about him, his kids, his wife or his life.

think about that.

now close this ? ass thread.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this is REAL beef!

nah man.

dont be mad at me because ? came to grips with reality. i never said i would jump the dude or ambush him or shoot him or anything. YALL did.

i said it was on sight and everybody got shook the ? up at the THOUGHT of some cool ? .

so at the end of the day, a lot of people in this thread and in the other one are ? ? to me.

a lot of youse.

the logic never made sense. yall wanted me to "confirm" that i was down to fight in the ring, which i did, but still wouldnt buy the ticket because of the thought that it could get realer than what yall bargained for. dude said that he didnt want to spend his own money for the ticket because i could back out and waste his money....but on the flip, if the IC would have bought it....i coulda skipped out just the same...if that was what i was going to do. again, the logic made no sense.

dude doesnt want real problems or any real situations...regardless what i said about him, his kids, his wife or his life.

think about that.

You could have simply said, I'll be there. Everything else, while jks, still seem very plausible. You mad at a ? over some trivial ? over the internet. Not to far feteched to think you'd jump him or put some lead in gut.

With that being said, I agree with the paragraph to a certain extent. You said you gonna be at the gym so nows the time for them ? 's to put they dollars to use and get Jamel there.

Whatever happens, happens.....
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is eye still gonna shoot the ? outta jamel?
  • Dupac
    Options
    i was only behind this because i wanted it to be something fun for the internet,

eyerone said it's not internet ? , he wants to destroy his life,

i'm not going to cosign that type of event, so i said pull the plug on this ? .....

if that makes me a ? , i'll take that charge, i've been called worse....
  •  i ro ny
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? this is REAL beef!

nah man.

a lot of youse.

think about that.

You could have simply said, I'll be there. Everything else, while jks, still seem very plausible. You mad at a ? over some trivial ? over the internet. Not to far feteched to think you'd jump him or put some lead in gut.

With that being said, I agree with the paragraph to a certain extent. You said you gonna be at the gym so nows the time for them ? 's to put they dollars to use and get Jamel there.

Whatever happens, happens.....

comb the thread in the Forum of Fame -> http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534110/ic-boxing-101-we-pay-you-fight-eyeronic1-vs-black-samson-less-than-24-hrs-left/p1

then comb this one.

i said i was going to be there 302039234828 times.

clearly, yall didnt want to see that.

•  i ro ny
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i was only behind this because i wanted it to be something fun for the internet,

i'm not going to cosign that type of event, so i said pull the plug on this ? .....

thats not what makes you a ? , du.

u know i respect you.

• Dupac
    Options

u know i respect you.

lol, then what does?

lol you good yo, i'll still support ur music and career in anyway i can, but i truly wanted to see a gloved up sparring session, and i truly felt that if we organized it tight enough, you'd opt to doing it that way vs trying to make it some savage ? .....

i was wrong, and i'll take it as that
  •  i ro ny
    Options

u know i respect you.

lol, then what does?

lol you good yo, i'll still support ur music and career in anyway i can, but i truly wanted to see a gloved up sparring session, and i truly felt that if we organized it tight enough, you'd opt to doing it that way vs trying to make it some savage ? .....

i was wrong, and i'll take it as that

what makes you a ? is how emotional you got when u banned me for like 13 minutes.

lol.

its all good tho. i aint mad.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can I have the money in the GoFundMe then?

I'm trying to meet an IC poster and I promise to film it for the IC's entertainment :)

I'll donate to the cause, it'd be the biggest Coalition win yet
  • Dupac
    Options
    Oh ? , eye gonna shoot the ? outta du and I'm gonna be a stepfather to young du.

and imma haunt the ? outta yall....

my son gonna be that weird kid in the movies talking to his ghost daddy so he's safe...., and she's half white to begin with....so of course she gotta be the clumsy ass victim who lasts till the end....

so you know your black ass dying first ? ......imma ? the ? outta you
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm trying to meet an IC poster and I promise to film it for the IC's entertainment :)

@chicity u need to make a pitch to the donors with the who, what, where and why's and let us vote on it
  • Chi Snow
    Options

@chicity u need to make a pitch to the donors with the who, what, where and why's and let us vote on it
    Good idea

I feel like I had a strong backing my last uhhh...trip, I would have been more successful
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Oh ? , eye gonna shoot the ? outta du and I'm gonna be a stepfather to young du.

Lil Du doesn't look like the type of kid to listen to a step-dad
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Good idea

I feel like I had a strong backing my last uhhh...trip, I would have been more successful

let me know when u want me to set that up................
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options

Good idea

Nah this gonna be a Coalition affair, you had your chance. We L-free over here, don't need any screw-ups
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Good idea

Nah this gonna be a Coalition affair, you had your chance. We L-free over here, don't need any screw-ups
    FLvntmz.gif

He got a point yo......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Good idea

Rule number 1 of business is he who holds the capital has the power....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Good idea

FLvntmz.gif

He got a point yo......

lmao i did my part....trust me