Video: “Alright, I’m Getting ? Off!” – Men Watch Footage Of Their Girlfriends Getting Catcalled

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They must be getting paid big for this because I dont see no other reason for one to agree to this.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You got life ? up if you're surprised by this.

It's even worst at her job. Many seem to like it and she plays with us like that all the time.
  • willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody beeped their car horn at my girl while I was with her and it's not the first time, thirsty little ? not gonna lie it annoys me, but hey thats life.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cat calling disgusts me on the outside. Inside it gives me a little high.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of those weren't even that bad, they were just giving the girls compliments. I wouldn't be mad that they were getting hit on, I'd be more concerned with how she responded to getting hit on. No man wants to be the only one to think his girl is attractive.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as she doesn't respond with anything less than a ? you, no answer, or straight no you have nothing to worry about. Unfortunately cat calling is still some ? dudes do that couples have to deal with or single women.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZFG at other dudes trying to play themselves. If my lady real with the ? , she keeps it moving. As long as she does t stop to acknowledge any of that ? , or no one puts their hands on her, only makes my game that much tighter cause I pulled her and they didn't.

All that psuedo-Alpha Male ? gets dudes killed when dudes try to flex that don't need to.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's one thing to try and talk to them, being disrespectful is another.

If someone said you girl had nice ? in front of you, is it OK?

If your not around, is it OK?

• willywanker
    willywanker Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats the thing tho when the car beeped she was smiling and waving at the guy, then when he stopped and shouted "will text you lata darlin" thats when the alarm bells started ringing, she told me he wasn't talking to her and I need to chill onthe weed so I cut down, still have this ? in my head, I know she smiled and waved I just know it!

Lmao I'm just messing with you all, bored as ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    if u have a attractive girl she's gonna get hit on noway around that its how responds/reacts that u should concerned about

? can react to their own posts now?
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Some of those weren't even that bad, they were just giving the girls compliments. I wouldn't be mad that they were getting hit on, I'd be more concerned with how she responded to getting hit on. No man wants to be the only one to think his girl is attractive.

I agree. "I like your hair", "what's your name", "I like your tattoos". None of this was disrespectful or rude. I can understand it being considered corny or pathetic but it doesn't make them monsters, they weren't being unkind. They were giving compliments and showing an interest in them. The guy who complimented her on her hair was sweet, i.m.o.

'Nice ? ' wasn't disrespectful. It was probably inconsiderate considering how many women he's probably heard claim to be uncomfortable with that kind of attention, that seems to be common knowledge, but 'disrespect' involves the intention to insult or looking at someone in a way that you consider to be unflattering. "? " and "It's because she hangs out with white people" were disrespectful. "Can I offer you a job", there's nothing wrong with being a stripper but he could have guessed that she would probably take that as an insult.

Someone politely complimenting my wife or my daughter would not bother me.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options