Thee Official Drake vs Meek Mill beef thread

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited July 2015
    Options
    These dudes need to stop talking about and be about it
    [img]https://scontent-lga1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/11825045_10154079417178275_6339184312324518674_n.jpg?oh=14eb9c302f031e476128c4b48945d1de&oe=564AC8F6[/img]

So there was a diss yesterday that Meek just not gonna release? That tweet is from yesterday... Not smart if that's true
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek forgot that drake bought him out for his first tour (club paradise tour) you can see how happy that lil frog ? was in the vid i posted
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"trigger fingers turn to twitter fingers" smh he gettin bodied by a singin ?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaoooo sumone post what burger king just tweeted burger king all in the mix in beefs this year they gettin ? poppin lol
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The longer Meek takes to respond the more respect I'm losing for this ? smh. This ? look bad, he has to know he is getting destroyed on social media.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Meek Mill assures fans that he'll soon be recording...Will it be a diss track aimed at Drake?

Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it. While we're still not sure if it was an accidental tweet, a response to Drake's diss, or an affirmation that he's tired, Meek's taken to Instagram to deliver a more direct message.

The Philly rapper, who is currently on "The Pinkprint" tour, is on his way to Montreal to perform at tonight's stop. Right now he says he's enduring a five-hour drive to the city, so that's plenty of time to come up with bars in response to Drake's "Back to Back" (or "Charged Up," you pick). He wrote, "Right now I'm on the road still cashing out ..... Ima b in the studio soon.... 5hr ride to Montreal ...," adding a winky face at the end. The winky face seems to confirm that the forthcoming studio session will be to record his response to Drake, but we can never be too sure.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo am I only one that doesn't get what "Z" means?

Explain the ether cause I'm lost.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    0.jpg

Nicki trying to train Meek to battle Drake but Meek don't have the courage today.

Meek: "Let's me just drop the diss song tomorrow"

Nicki: "THERE IS NO TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!" "THERE IS NO TOMORROW"
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Soooooo am I only one that doesn't get what "Z" means?

Explain the ether cause I'm lost.

sleepy like zzzzzzzzzz snoring..
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Meek Mill assures fans that he'll soon be recording...Will it be a diss track aimed at Drake?

Around thirty minutes ago, Meek Mill tweeted out one letter: Z. The twittersphere is going crazy with it, retweeting, analyzing, and poking fun at it. While we're still not sure if it was an accidental tweet, a response to Drake's diss, or an affirmation that he's tired, Meek's taken to Instagram to deliver a more direct message.

The Philly rapper, who is currently on "The Pinkprint" tour, is on his way to Montreal to perform at tonight's stop. Right now he says he's enduring a five-hour drive to the city, so that's plenty of time to come up with bars in response to Drake's "Back to Back" (or "Charged Up," you pick). He wrote, "Right now I'm on the road still cashing out ..... Ima b in the studio soon.... 5hr ride to Montreal ...," adding a winky face at the end. The winky face seems to confirm that the forthcoming studio session will be to record his response to Drake, but we can never be too sure.

So he doesn't have a studio on his tour bus? Smh
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Meek might as well call a truce, because no matter how hard his diss is, he already lost the popular vote.

That shouldnt matter in a rap battle, but Meek himself chose the battlefield (twitter). and is getting slaughtered on it. He is caught in a cross fire now. Shots from Social Media, Radio Station, and from the opponent.

You know you took a L when Burger King, and Comcast have hashtags from your opponents diss to you

I wonder if they can sue for that...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he don't have a prepared diss song right now then his homie either just lied or told on him because he just tweeted that he was listening to it & it was flames
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

More social media response...still no bars.
  • young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek reminds me of them folks on facebook who always posting, even if it's the most meaningless of shats, like every hour of the damn day. But when it's they birthday, they don't say ish the whole day when all these people are typing happy birthday and ish on they timelines (people clowning meek on social media) , then they pop up that same evening (whenever he responds with his diss track or tweets) acting like they was "balling" doing shat all day in celebration (acting like all that social media clowning he is undertaking don't mean ish to him) . No you wasn't, hoe.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Damn Meek might as well call a truce, because no matter how hard his diss is, he already lost the popular vote.

That shouldnt matter in a rap battle, but Meek himself chose the battlefield (twitter). and is getting slaughtered on it. He is caught in a cross fire now. Shots from Social Media, Radio Station, and from the opponent.

You know you took a L when Burger King, and Comcast have hashtags from your opponents diss to you

I wonder if they can sue for that...

Sue for what?
This discussion has been closed.