Study shows ? sex on the rise in the black female community

Options
1235»

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss smashing my BM anally. She let me smash it just like it was a ? . I had to cut her off tho.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I miss smashing my BM anally. She let me smash it just like it was a ? . I had to cut her off tho.

She let me smash it like it was ? ....

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

? hole was bliss. I be wanting to hit her up sometime but she belongs to the world. Her new baby daddy ain't learned yet. Sad sight.
  • _God_
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

? hole was bliss. I be wanting to hit her up sometime but she belongs to the world. Her new baby daddy ain't learned yet. Sad sight.

How would you feel if you were aware that your child's mother was being smashed anally by another man?
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

How would you feel if you were aware that your child's mother was being smashed anally by another man?

My son is with me 24/7. Including weekends and holidays. Not a care in the world breh.
  • _God_
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

My son is with me 24/7. Including weekends and holidays. Not a care in the world breh.

So why did you have children with this woman ?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

U know how things work around her bruh....
    Pics of said bm that belongs to the world..
    On and link to twitter or Facebook alsdo...
    Sharing is caring
    @Turfaholic
  • _God_
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

Sharing is caring
    @Turfaholic
    Not your child's mother
  • Turfaholic
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

Sharing is caring
    @Turfaholic

Back in 08 I would've gladly shared. In 2015 not so much. My son ? her whole body up.
  • _God_
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

Sharing is caring
    @Turfaholic

Back in 08 I would've gladly shared. In 2015 not so much. My son ? her whole body up.

Understood
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not a game
    We talkin bout practice

Sharing is caring
    @Turfaholic

Respect.. Least u real at ur situation
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
  • _God_
    Options
    For ? asking where the study , look up n read these comments
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ah an extensive study on the ? , so any findings and conclusions in your research my wigga?
  • _God_
    Options
    ah an extensive study on the ? , so any findings and conclusions in your research my wigga?

yea bout 30 to 40 grand cocksucka beat it