Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    What do you call somebody that hreatens to tell on folks for behavior that is damaging to an "in game economy?"

And that's another thing. I never threatened to "snitch" on anybody.

You keep lying. Anybody who saw the thread before you deleted my posts like the ? ? you are knows how you & blazini's ? ass kept saying how I was a snitch.....all because i posted videos of the "bad sports lobby".

But of course, if you can delete the posts, you can revise history as you see fit.

Never snitched on anybody & repeatedly said I wasn't going to.
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yeah you real tough demanding a family man see you in some dumb ? ? .

See atthe end of the day i dont have to beat people over the head with my version of the truth.

Because its the truth.

wrong.

i'm not giving "my version" of the truth. The truth is in the 2 threads...that you can comb thru and see how i never changed my ? story..

answer this question, you ? ? :

Initially, I even agreed to gloving up & recording the ? on the condition that dude loses his mod spot & all his posts got deleted. He even agreed to that. Why wasn't the ticket purchased at this very moment? Why?

matter fact...ANYBODY can answer that question. ? even suggested that the dude buy his ticket and have the IC reimburse him.

i'll wait for an answer.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    What do you call somebody that hreatens to tell on folks for behavior that is damaging to an "in game economy?"

And that's another thing. I never threatened to "snitch" on anybody.

You keep lying. Anybody who saw the thread before you deleted my posts like the ? ? you are knows how you & blazini's ? ass kept saying how I was a snitch.....all because i posted videos of the "bad sports lobby".

But it course, if you can delete the posts, you can revise history as you see fit.

Never snitched on anybody & repeatedly said I wasn't going to.
    This ? did not post a generic snitch hotline hahaha ... what you gonna do report us b....you make me wish I bought a new ps3 and played this game on that...
    perhaps it's time to let "hinting at ? " go?

have a good day eye.

i didnt hint at anything.

i said ? were cheaters and mentioned the existence of the lobby.

yall instantly said i was a snitch and kept making posts about how i was snitching to rockstar. yall even accused me of working for rockstar....like a bunch of ? dweebs.

did blazini end up in the ? bad sports lobby? no. so CLEARLY, i didnt snitch.

did ANYBODY end up in the bad sports lobby?

so yeah, exactly. you are a ? ? and a ? . now answer my question, you ? ? .
    Initially, I even agreed to gloving up & recording the ? on the condition that dude loses his mod spot & all his posts got deleted. He even agreed to that. Why wasn't the ticket purchased at this very moment? Why?

i'll wait.

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously, y'all gotta let this ? go
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »

i aint gonna NEVER stop beefin, i dont squash the beef.
    Lol do y'all slime, I'm a need to borrow this thread tho

I'm trying to get to ATX and these ? 's won't see shine
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot this ? ass mobile cuts Instagram posts in half on some dumb ? . . .
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh...

Eyerone trolled us all...I tip my hat.

Don't buy into this no more Jamal...ignore any posts that make u wanna reply

Weak Feelz

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gonna put ya money, clothing line, and career over me getting a piece of random internet ? ????

Wow bruh, I ain't know you could be so selfish

Sharing is caring bruh. You let me give her this meat first and I'll pay for your ticket once I'm done.

We gotta deal?
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    You gonna put ya money, clothing line, and career over me getting a piece of random internet ? ????

Sharing is caring bruh. You let me give her this meat first and I'll pay for your ticket once I'm done.

We gotta deal?
    ? please, you scared of good ? .

Why don't you go find out what Kat is up to, that's more your speed
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What happened to Darx vs Plap?

them ? was both pump faking but it was a funny distraction
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We gotta deal?
    ? please, you scared of good ? .

Why don't you go find out what Kat is up to, that's more your speed

Bet
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Smh...

Eyerone trolled us all...I tip my hat.

Don't buy into this no more Jamal...ignore any posts that make u wanna reply

Weak Feelz

I don't do that "troll" ? , man. I'm serious as ? heart attack and I have been this entire time.

If I didn't take this ? so seriously, I would have fully agreed to fight this ? in the ring.

But this ain't no "cordial ha-ha lets go have drinks afterward" ? that yall were making it out to be.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Jamel, u better ? him..
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Jamel, u better ? him..

Imma be another rapper dead for popping off the mouth for ? I shouldn't of said.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Jamel, u better ? him..

Imma be another rapper dead for popping off the mouth for ? I shouldn't of said.
    I used to insert my name in the chorus of that song.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said you dont... wanna ? with @Westie ... 'Cause why? 'Cause Westie... will ? ? you.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    look man, when you said you want to destroy his life, and this ain't no internet ? .....at that point i withdrew my direct interest,

and i'll tell you exactly why as i've stated before.....this was never intended to be a dead serious event.....it was for amusement and internet laughs......we were paying for entertainment...

i don't think any of us are sadistic enough to pay to watch someone's life be destroyed...at least i'm not, and when i stated that people looked at it as a voice of reason....

plus the whole "this is not internet ? " is just mind boggling.. the ? absolutely started over the internet...yall know each other from the internet, and only have interaction over the internet....so how it upgraded to anything other than internet ? added more doubt to the belief that this would go as planned...

and going as planned is a key part here, because everyone got together to PLAN yall meet...and you maintained that the fact that we were planning some internet ? was ridiculous, cuz it's not going down like that....

so again, i lost all interest, cuz what's the point??

if you really hate that ? and want to destroy your life, by all means do that ? .....

but that's not going to be organized by a 3rd party where everything is documented....

as the great stringer bell once said....

daec50f89c263a7516efda255a712d3e5072a759a6f608af397e2733a6d2712d.jpg

naw bruh, we ain't going out like that...believe it or not, behind the scenes legal minds already chimed in on the liability issues involved on that......so if it wasn't going to be a g happy-go-lucky, fun time internet exhibition.....it's flat out not going to happen with the support of anyone who donated money

BUT TO BE FAIR,

YOU DID LEAVE YOUR JOB, GET IN YOUR CAR AND WENT LOOKING FOR R.D.

YOU COULDA GOT KILT... IJS, THAT WAS INTERNET ? AS WELL

Could you elaborate more about this situation?

...R.D. AND DU GOT INTO IT ONLINE.. DU TOLD DUDE TO MEET HIM SOMEWHERE.. SO DU LEFT WORK.. AND DROVE TO THE LOCATION. . RECORDED THE WHOLE THING. . HE WALKED UP TO TWO GUYS AND ASKED IF THEY WERE R.D.

See....and IM THE ONE that's being irrational about some supposed "internet ? ".

@DWO explain yourself.

Is it because you self funded your trip to the strip mall that it was ok to not fight in a ring & do it unsanctioned? Clearly, you were about that action, regardless of the outcome.

•  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    If that's the case, @black_samson, buy your ticket & meet me at the gym in LA on August 24th.

I'm ready to ? some ? up. Let's go.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You guys should fight with katanas