So I Was Watching Donald Trump's Press Conference and it hit Me

Options
Stiff
Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
Im pretty sure id vote for him before hilliary clinton..lol can't even deny dude keeps it real

Comments

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After 8 years of a president role playing the ? out of a character ...ppl all over america just want something real.
    Somebody who can just (jesus) grab the wheel, and at least act like he's running ? .
    Im not voting for none of these crakers, but i respect how dude move. H0b@m@ out here left a bad taste in my mouth. Pause.
  • D0wn
    Options
    No politician keeps it real.

Its about how u move . Whether i like it or not, Donald says what he feels . Does what he do, and dosent apologize for it.

After 8 years of a ? trying to.be perfect and say all the right stuff. Im on fluff over load.
    I don't like donald , but i can respect it.
  • Stiff
    Options
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Co-sign but I'm voting for Bernie.

Ultimately i want bernie to win..but if hilliary were to win dem nomination and trump were to get gop nomination, id prolly vote for trump on some "? it, why not"
  • D0wn
    Options
    the U.S about to be ? again

Idk what you r , but if you're black, we been transprted back to the 1950's pre civil rights.
  • Stiff
    Options
    does he?

Well lemme put it like this.. I think he tells the truth as he sees it which is more than can be said about the rest of them

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope bernie gets the nod
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options
    He even said the thing about taxing manufacturers who send jobs out the country and not having to be beholden to lobbyists who would prevent him from doing it

Trump and Bernie are the only 2 candidates that aren't courting dollars from millionaires/billionaires
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont give a ? how much hillary annoys me. no way in hell am i voting for trump

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The president has already been picked. This is just a scripted act to make people believe their vote counts. Smh, I'm going to vote still out of respect for my ancestors; not for Trump though.
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the terminator can be governor, why not Trump for president?

(btw, I voted for myself as president last time)
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it pains me to say it, but i would vote for Sanders over Trump or Clinton.
    luckily, there's always a third party option SOMEWHERE
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Im pretty sure id vote for him before hilliary clinton..lol can't even deny dude keeps it real

I said this ? and ? gave me no-signs...smh
  • D0wn
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    No politician keeps it real.

Its about how u move . Whether i like it or not, Donald says what he feels . Does what he do, and dosent apologize for it.

After 8 years of a ? trying to.be perfect and say all the right stuff. Im on fluff over load.
    I don't like donald , but i can respect it.

But what is he saying? Nothing?

What is he doing? Nothing

Tell me what his plans are as President. What's his plan on economics? How does he feel about energy conservation? Where does he stand on Foreign Policy?
    Look man, i see where u coming from, but ppl dont care About that dog and pony canned answer ? .

America wanna see asertivness again, some one who dosent panders, but leads, thats what trump is doing at the moment. Those tangibles go a long way.
    also ,Trump has always been anti Obama. The Wht america that is tired of obama is growing each day . And U got to remember ,Obama barely beat Romney. That plays a factor.
    Unless some crazy scandal pop up ,Trump got this.
    I like Bernie , but i think the average ? is too caught up in the Clinton name.. black ppl ,should turn their backs on her, off the strength of her husband's policies effects on the blk community.
    But u know, bill like watching ? play ball at the rucker. "He love us".