George Zimmerbitch Bashes ‘Baboon’ Obama After WDBJ Shooting...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.mediaite.com/online/george-zimmerman-bashes-baboon-obama-gun-control-advocates-after-wdbj-shooting/
Not to be outdone by Dinesh D’Souza, George Zimmerman took to his confirmed Twitter account on Wednesday night to troll everyone following the news that two WDBJ employees had been killed on live television.

He initially began with a string of tweets aimed directly at President Barack Obama

Zimmerman even dovetailed into outright racist jabs at Obama after the latter commented on the incident:

Thursday morning, he returned to take on his critics with an equally unflattering array of tweets. Highlights include abrupt reference to Trayvon Martin, the WDBJ shooting suspect, and Obama:

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is still alive living in Florida, that cover over that damn pool is a dead giveaway he is still in Florida.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope he dies for a long time.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought plies, trick daddy and william roberts were about that life. if so why is he still breathing in their state???
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think the Karma on his death gona be hilarious
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flanagan could have been a hero had he taken this guy out instead.

C.S. came in here to say this.. fruit bat should of ranned up on him instead
  • skpjr78
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    i thought plies, trick daddy and william roberts were about that life. if so why is he still breathing in their state???

Get this wack fatherless, "rappers come fix my problems " ? outta here

get this wack, studio gangsta, genocidal rap star, identity stealing, platinum selling, og super gangsta but scared of cracka ass george zimmerman ? outta here
  • D0wn
    Options
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.

get this wack, studio gangsta, genocidal rap star, identity stealing, platinum selling, og super gangsta but scared of cracka ass george zimmerman ? outta here

All ima say is, it speaks volumes when ? gets thick, and ? ask for entertainers/? court jesters...
    Really?
    All them true to life goons in Florida whose card u could of pulled instead...
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope that his death gets recorded and goes viral. All he had to do was leave Trayvon alone, with his super top flight security-ass.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options

All ima say is, it speaks volumes when ? gets thick, and ? ask for entertainers/? court jesters...
    Really?

theyre all in the same boat to me. the difference is the masses of fl goons havent literally gone on record talking about how gangsta and ? they are. these guys did. dont talk it on a record if you cant live it in real life. fohwtbs
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

It ain't about rappers fixing MY problems silly lil ? he's all of our problem .

These ? ass rappers make a living selling dreams about being super gangsters ? . I don't live like that im a civilian .

You talk that talk ? walk that walk...cuz right now he making a mockery of our whole race and ain't nobody doing ? about it. But ? be "bout that action" foh.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man oh man I want this half crakka dead. Seriosuly we need a Mossad type organization to ? this racist ? . I shouldnt visited this thread because now I am in a bad ? mood.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ignorant fool has no respect.
  • D0wn
    Options

Really?

theyre all in the same boat to me. the difference is the masses of fl goons havent literally gone on record talking about how gangsta and ? they are. these guys did. dont talk it on a record if you cant live it in real life. fohwtbs

Okay talking ? on records = real life...
    White ppl put pressure on poloticians. U know, the entities that actually have some societal impact.
    ? put pressure on entertainers,I doubt a single cracka was asking for Garth Brooks yesterday.
    I guess, that's why ? are shook to put pressure on OBama, "he's not the president of blk ppl but america". Ya ? r too busy putting pressure on Rick Ross...HUH!