George Zimmerbitch Bashes ‘Baboon’ Obama After WDBJ Shooting...

Options

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.
    i thought plies, trick daddy and william roberts were about that life. if so why is he still breathing in their state???

Get this wack fatherless, "rappers come fix my problems " ? outta here

get this wack, studio gangsta, genocidal rap star, identity stealing, platinum selling, og super gangsta but scared of cracka ass george zimmerman ? outta here

All ima say is, it speaks volumes when ? gets thick, and ? ask for entertainers/? court jesters...
    Really?
    All them true to life goons in Florida whose card u could of pulled instead...

theyre all in the same boat to me. the difference is the masses of fl goons havent literally gone on record talking about how gangsta and ? they are. these guys did. dont talk it on a record if you cant live it in real life. fohwtbs

Okay talking ? on records = real life...
    White ppl put pressure on poloticians. U know, the entities that actually have some societal impact.
    ? put pressure on entertainers,I doubt a single cracka was asking for Garth Brooks yesterday.
    I guess, that's why ? are shook to put pressure on OBama, "he's not the president of blk ppl but america". Ya ? r too busy putting pressure on Rick Ross...HUH!

What can Obama do? Zimmerman was found not guilty. The justice system did not/nor does it usually work for us so why even depend on pressuring elected officials for anything?
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.
    i thought plies, trick daddy and william roberts were about that life. if so why is he still breathing in their state???

It ain't about rappers fixing MY problems silly lil ? he's all of our problem .

These ? ass rappers make a living selling dreams about being super gangsters ? . I don't live like that im a civilian .

You talk that talk ? walk that walk...cuz right now he making a mockery of our whole race and ain't nobody doing ? about it. But ? be "bout that action" foh.

And its up to Rick Ross to save the day...
    Nah Ross too busy pistol-whipping the help.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna ? that cac so bad. Arrogant ?

The ? that wacked that post can see me tho
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

get this wack, studio gangsta, genocidal rap star, identity stealing, platinum selling, og super gangsta but scared of cracka ass george zimmerman ? outta here

All ima say is, it speaks volumes when ? gets thick, and ? ask for entertainers/? court jesters...
    Really?
    All them true to life goons in Florida whose card u could of pulled instead...

theyre all in the same boat to me. the difference is the masses of fl goons havent literally gone on record talking about how gangsta and ? they are. these guys did. dont talk it on a record if you cant live it in real life. fohwtbs

Okay talking ? on records = real life...
    White ppl put pressure on poloticians. U know, the entities that actually have some societal impact.
    ? put pressure on entertainers,I doubt a single cracka was asking for Garth Brooks yesterday.
    I guess, that's why ? are shook to put pressure on OBama, "he's not the president of blk ppl but america". Ya ? r too busy putting pressure on Rick Ross...HUH!

i never heard garth brooks say he was a gangsta. lol at that other ? . ive been screaming ? barry since 2010
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them. ? kinda logic is that?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So after years of denying he's a racist he decided to show his colors....cool, but a large portion of face will still deny he's one

And didn't a disgruntled white man murder a black security guard in Manhattan just this past week?

And no ones shouting racism bc he was a disgruntled ass who couldn't handle life...just like thus ?

Whites are such illogical hateful hypocrites
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this real?
    Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them.

People care when other people are victimized. I still think the evidence points to self-defense but this is the last thing I would expect from Zimmerman.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real

No matter how many times you try, rappers don't got ? to do with Zimmerman still breathing. You mentioned in plenty threads in the past your gripes with rappers now and how You gave up on hip hop long ago...let it go ? because ain't none of the rappers you idolize from generations past go out and merk the cops who beat Rodney King did they?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay him no mind, making this thread is playing into his hands, if you got angry reading this thread you lost.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »

Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them. ? kinda logic is that?

They're rich. For the right amount of money you can hire someone to do the deed and make sure it doesn't come back to you. That's why.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pay him no mind, making this thread is playing into his hands, if you got angry reading this thread you lost.

FOH
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whoever kills him will have lost.... he dont wanna live no more anyway

George Zimmerman deserves slow agonizing Torture
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ubuntu1 wrote: »
    Is this real?
    Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them.

People care when other people are victimized. I still think the evidence points to self-defense but this is the last thing I would expect from Zimmerman.

That is his account, yes.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adriancarrasquillo/george-zimmerman-is-on-twitter-and-nothing-will-ever-be-the