The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With me saying that ? all the rest of y'alls divisions. Y'all act like the beef is real I've cut females off because they was a fan of one of them other teams, .....yeah ? was that real. All y'all ? get gunned up and clapped quick.

2vbvfqp.jpg
  • cyr0gen
    cyr0gen Members Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    I wish the Patriots, Dolphins, and Bills a ? 2015 season.

gl w/ fitzpatrick :)
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMFAO past few pages got me in tears
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    The Jets secondary will be great again though I must admit, I still think Cromartie is one of the most underrated corners in the league.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With me saying that ? all the rest of y'alls divisions. Y'all act like the beef is real I've cut females off because they was a fan of one of them other teams, .....yeah ? was that real. All y'all ? get gunned up and clapped quick.

2vbvfqp.jpg

FOH ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since 2000 the Patriots have the best road win %

Read it and weep ?
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

2vbvfqp.jpg

Ha ha for what? The giants had their lil run but thats it..the other 3 teams have't done ? .
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

2vbvfqp.jpg

Ha ha for what? The giants had their lil run but thats it..the other 3 teams have't done ? .

Look at this ol cause I wasn't alive when yall were good ass ? trynna discredit some ? . Foh
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Patriots AND Dallas fans..or just JD be on some cult ?

Fixed
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Washington been trash for a long ass time

Not much to celebrate for the 25 and younger fans besides Sean Taylor

• ghost!
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

2vbvfqp.jpg

Look at this ol cause I wasn't alive when yall were good ass ? trynna discredit some ? . Foh

Bruh dont do it to yourself.

I watched joe gibbs n mark ripen win thier SB.

Jimmy johnson then barry "i won a SB but we all know this was jimmy's team "swizter (sp) and Parcels n the giants win cuz buffalo's kicker missed the field goal..which im still mad at cuz Parcels giants knocked Montana out the game in the NFC championship and basicly out of S.F.

All that ? was in the 90s..its 2015..besides just being memes n the butt of jokes when the rest of that division gonna do something?

Damn..the Eagles got no mention...ha ha
  • Stew
    Options

2vbvfqp.jpg

Jimmy johnson then barry "i won a SB but we all know this was jimmy's team "swizter (sp) and Parcels n the giants win cuz buffalo's kicker missed the field goal..which im still mad at cuz Parcels giants knocked Montana out the game in the NFC championship and basicly out of S.F.

All that ? was in the 90s..its 2015..besides just being memes n the butt of jokes when the rest of that division gonna do something?

The NFL ain't no run of the mill league. If it was easy to win Super Bowls, everybody would have at least 1, not even close. U don't discredit Super Bowl wins, ever no matter when it took place and it ain't even like we going back to the 60s when our parents were kids.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2015
    Options

2vbvfqp.jpg

The NFL ain't no run of the mill league. If it was easy to win Super Bowls, everybody would have at least 1, not even close. U don't discredit Super Bowl wins, ever no matter when it took place and it ain't even like we going back to the 60s when our parents were kids.

Nig..wtf!! Did someone pist in your cheerios today or what? U did not read me discredited nobody's SB run. And just cause it was done before doesnt mean you should not be criticized for not doing it since.

I can tell its football season. The sensitivity is high!
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yall trash NOW

Shoutout to Cleveland being a great franchise back in the day

• Stew
    Options

2vbvfqp.jpg

Nig..wtf!! Did someone pist in your cheerios today or what? U did not read me discredited nobody's SB run. And just cause it was done before doesnt mean you should not be criticized for not doing it since.

2vbvfqp.jpg

• Stew
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    But yall trash NOW

If you're gonna speak on now please at least have a winning record while doing so cause If I recall correctly going 7-9 in a ? division with a HOF QB isn't exactly trash talk worthy. :#
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These last couple of pages have been straight comedy.
  • ghost!
    Options

2vbvfqp.jpg

2vbvfqp.jpg

yo take your highly emotional ass on somewhere. That ish was not even dissing them. I can't ? with you...

i heard chicks can get their period simultaneously..my chick got hers this week, you must of gotten yours at the same time.

• O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GO STEELERS !!!!!!
  • cyr0gen
    Options
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/09/report-eli-giants-making-significant-progress-toward-contract/
    Eli Manning said during a radio interview this week that he doesn’t want his contract negotiations with the Giants to extend into the regular season, which means that things would have to get done pretty quickly if he’s going to avoid playing out the final year of his current deal.

There’s reportedly optimism about the chances of that happening. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the two sides are making “significant progress” in their negotiations on an extension that would keep Manning on the team well beyond the 2015 season. Per Rapoport, there’s “confidence” that it will get done before the Giants and Cowboys kick off their regular seasons on Sunday night.

With Ben Roethlisberger and Philip Rivers signing extensions already this offseason, a Manning deal would make it a clean sweep for the quarterbacks taken in the first round of the 2004 draft who aren’t named J.P. Losman. Those deals signed by his peers also provide a benchmark for a deal that could leave Manning as the highest-paid quarterback and player in the league.

Whether the deal gets done or not, Sunday will shift Manning’s attention to the field where he’ll be trying to snap a three-year run out of the postseason in his second year running Ben McAdoo’s offense. Falling short could mean significant changes to the Giants in Manning’s first year of a new deal.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yall trash NOW

If you're gonna speak on now please at least have a winning record while doing so cause If I recall correctly going 7-9 in a ? division with a HOF QB isn't exactly trash talk worthy. :#

c'mon stew...you better than this brah

you gon really act like a depleted defense didnt have anything to do with that?

the top defensive signing didnt play a snap in pre season, then is out for the year after what...game 3 or 4? Not saying Byrd makes that much of a difference, but still, the ? matters
  • Stew
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    But yall trash NOW

c'mon stew...you better than this brah

you gon really act like a depleted defense didnt have anything to do with that?

the top defensive signing didnt play a snap in pre season, then is out for the year after what...game 3 or 4? Not saying Byrd makes that much of a difference, but still, the ? matters

Gotta fight back by any means necessary lol