ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    So I'm at physical therapy and this old white ? on the bed next to me just busts out " i know what He'd rather be doing.. He rather be picking cotton than being here" and laughs like something funny...so i say " u sho right, ? .. Instead of this complex, therapy and whatnot..issa rather be in the field!" and goes back to doing my exercise .. Smh... I ain't got the patience for this ? today man

She see you as a hoe and treated you as such.

You should have put her in her place but like the ? field ape you are she made you dance to her tune

Smh

Harsh

nah not at tall
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    So I'm at physical therapy and this old white ? on the bed next to me just busts out " i know what He'd rather be doing.. He rather be picking cotton than being here" and laughs like something funny...so i say " u sho right, ? .. Instead of this complex, therapy and whatnot..issa rather be in the field!" and goes back to doing my exercise .. Smh... I ain't got the patience for this ? today man

Old white crackas don't understand sarcasm from us. She probably thought you were co signing her.

should have smothered that old ? with a pillow..

I think she did... Her husband and the trainer definitely did.. Both of them were looking like cherries.. I can't go around killing 85 year old ? bruh... 75...maybe... 85.... I'll let her live out the rest of Her miserable life.. She ain't look like she got that much Longer anyways..they rolled Her in there
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

So.....as a result, you shuck and jive to her tune? Wow ?

man that old ? prolly got Alzheimer's and suffering from dementia, this chick i know worked at a nursing home and said the old cacs suffering from dementia would revert back to the the way they naturally are

*fixed
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    LOL @ yall response to that story. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognize one's own and other people's emotions and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.

Dont ever let other people control your emotions.

you don't have a clue g

You pick your battles. Checking old ladies aint it though.
    Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. It is wise to share knowledge with someone that lacks and is willing to learn.
    Stupidity is behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment. So arguing with someone stupid is equal to mimicking them.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ yall response to that story. Emotional Intelligence is the ability to recognize one's own and other people's emotions and to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior.

you don't have a clue g

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. It is wise to share knowledge with someone that lacks and is willing to learn.
    Stupidity is behavior that shows a lack of good sense or judgment. So arguing with someone stupid is equal to mimicking them.

you don't have a clue I state that again maybe you'll understand it this time.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you don't have a clue g

shut up meg
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion,

Cherry Hilson
    Jade Aspen

make it happen
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good morning

11005161_682668518546633_781417177_n.jpg

She just need to get that horse tail off her head tho.

Nah.

Got a feeling she looks totally different without her "hair."
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Good morning

11005161_682668518546633_781417177_n.jpg

She just need to get that horse tail off her head tho.

Nah.

Got a feeling she looks totally different without her "hair."

"no scoop ? "
    -Chicity
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Riding with my niece the other day on her birthday, next thing I know I'm tagged in a video on instagram and fb... She got me back a pic i posted.. I was in a singing mood all day.. Lol

https://vid.me/F1f8

Ion know how to embed the video
  • deadeye
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    so a nig get a call out the blue ( i haven't even been on the hunt) on Thursday about a gig (4 days ago) . Interviewed for it the next day, Friday, then again with HR n Director of Ops yesterday. Just called and gave me the nod! More bread, Management position , and its a shorter commute. its crazy how quickly this ? transpired. But just told my boss im ? done son... not gon lie.. I'm hype as ? right now.. im bopping in my cubicle like this the rest of my shift!!!

gfVm2t7.gif

Congrats, but I'm too paranoid about the bolded.

I would've kept quiet until my first day on the new job.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    One...because i cant sit still and would be active regardless.

I ask myself the same question about those that dont push themselves past their comfort zone... but then i realize that them same people be the same ones avoiding free weights in the gym cause they are scared of looking like they are noobs.

The ? is the point in being an average ass ? ?

Think i want to look like yall?

Every time, I tell my peoples I'm about to go workout then one of home boys always ask "ohhhh where you be working out at?" "nicca I told you over 100 times where I gym at". Then he'll say "shid imma start working out too" but I know that's just hot air that he is blowing.

I hate when people wanna start working out then post "I wanna start working out, I need a workout partner". I'm like "quit trying to find a excuse not to workout, if you really serious on it then you'll go solo". I like going by myself anyway because I'm afraid if I bring anyone then they going to do more talking to me or playing with their phone than exercising

My homie like that. Always saying we need to go running together. I am like bruh I cant run with another person. I walk with my wife sometimes. I may even hike a mountain but damn that running with someone. Either catch me or leave me. None of that running in unison ? .

Lol same homie from the previous story be saying that too. I told that nicca, "you know where I be at on Saturday mornings. If you adamant about your words then buss up at River Park". I'll even call & it'll be no response. At the end of the day bruh, they just selling fairytales
  • deadeye
    Options
    Haven't watched First Take in so long that I'm just now finding out that Cari Champion left the show.

Said she's been promoted to a sportscenter anchor.

lol @ her really thinking that's a promotion.

More of a step down than anything.
  • Ubuntu1
    Ubuntu1 Members Posts: 852 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It would be cool if we could perceive the world in cartoon form. I don't see why it isn't possible. Maybe some virtual reality technology could make that possible, some day. Apparently, some people dream in cartoon form.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Dislike button coming to Facebook

So many feelings will be caught

R.I.P. relationships/friendships/marriages/business relationships/companionships
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Where you see that news at?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe how they just straight up made Love & Hip Hop ? !

This ? is ? as ? .

Hold on to the good ole days real ? ...it's officially the end.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    I can't believe how they just straight up made Love & Hip Hop ? !

This ? is ? as ? .

Hold on to the good ole days real ? ...it's officially the end.

Because of you were watching it it wad only a matter of time before you started pinch hitting...

They are just tryna help you fulfill your destiny sooner.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They should've did that from the beginning. It probably would've balanced out the circle jerking that some users do on each other statuses
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back from the gym damn I'm tired gotta go hard this fall.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    @Black_Samson do you still not like Tetsuo & Youth?

Tetsuo & Youth is For Dumb ? , Who Likes to Google Research Lupe's Lyrics to Feel Smarter.

Don't forget to listen to the album backwards. :(

Lmao......Lupe >>>>> Mush Mouth Future...

FEELINGS.