WATCH! Top Female Kickboxer Takes On Male Opponent –– Fight Ends Badly!

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in From the Cheap Seats
http://www.bjpenn.com/watch-top-female-kickboxer-takes-on-male-opponent-fight-ends-badly/
There is all this talk going around about a female fighter taking on a male fighter. Specifically when it comes to Ronda Rousey and Floyd Mayweather. The two have gone back and forth with verbal jabs for a while now and there’s always that reporter that asks the awkward question, ‘would these two ever fight?’ No, the will never fight and they should never fight.

However, there was a time when one of the best female kickboxers took on a male counterpart in an exhibition match. Unfortunately it didn’t work out well for the female fighter, who got KO’d.

‘Lots of talk about a male vs. female in a fight recently. Here’s a champion that actually did it — Lucia Rijker, one of the all time great kickboxing and boxing champions facing off against Somchai Jaidee in an exhibition match.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=95&v=O06JQiVDvwc

Comments

• KUSHCLICK314
    KUSHCLICK314 Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All they have to do is put Ronda Rousey in the ring with a straight up hood ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was this video supposed to show? The chick lost, but she didn't get beaten any worse than some dudes in the same position. She actually took some big shots pretty well. She was outclassed, but I'm sure dude has beaten some dudes just as handily.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

....and she'd murk the hood ?

lol stop gassin that ? ...she be fighting bums and retired schoolteachers
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill beat rounda rousey ass
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol Even if her competition has been weak as far as MMA goes, she's still a professional fighter. You're crazy if you think she can't beat some random hood ? .

When did I say a average hood chick would whoop her?

Quote where I said that, please
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'll give you $50 to run up on her and smack her ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol Even if her competition has been weak as far as MMA goes, she's still a professional fighter. You're crazy if you think she can't beat some random hood ? .

Other dude said it
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shiiiit, put her in there against Sharkeisha
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

The person you quoted said she'd murk a hood ? . You responded by saying people were gassing her and pointing out her competition was weak. What point could that post possibly have other than implying that her beating a hood chick wasn't a given?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ronda giving the business to any regular chick on the street no if ands or buts ....with that being said I really think Ronda will retire undefeated especially if the cyborg match doesn't get made she already said she does not want to fight into her 30s and she in her late 20s now 28 if my memory is correct....Holm's although I'm rooting for her ..has no shot against Ronda only advantage she has is striking and her movement since she was a boxer and that advantage is razor thin since Ronda striking has improved a lot even holly said she was not ready for Ronda when they interviewed her after Ronda destroyed Bethe but they knew ppl were kinda skeptical of a 3rd Tate fight even tho Tate has done better than any other fighter this far ...so they had to put her against another fresh undefeated face