Yo IC, you know how to fight? what's your win/loss looking like

Options
King Ghidorah
King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
I'm a decent fighter fam, I've always had to throw hands with older brothers/siblings so I only took L's when I bit off more than I could chew. I remember in the 5th grade, this ? was taking too long at the fountain, and you know once that motor stop, no cold water, so I pushed the ? off. He stepped up, bapped him one, ? backed off. He went and got his older ? brother who was held back a year, he got his ass whooped. The ? up thing is the dean telling my mom like the whole thing my fault "Yea. King shoved a boy off the water fountain and beat him up."

My mama whooped my ass, I didn't tell either dude to step up, you can't challenge a ? then play the victim, you can't gamble and ask for your money back. In the 6th grade I took a true l to this fat dude name Jason. I threw a kickball at that dude face, ? stretched me like Mr fantastic, nugga gave my ass the last ride. He got locked up for messing with this 15 year old soooooo I win?

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't lost a fair one since I was 11. But then again I ain't the ? to be fighting that often. Too old for that ? . If you gotta fight a ? more than like once a year, you doing too much. More like once every few years for me.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »
    Never been in a fight yet but I know how to survive.

So you THINK you know how to survive then?
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6-0 with 6 ko's im that ? round these parts
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way I see it

Getting into a fight as a male, is almost a rite of passage

I'm not saying that you should go looking for a fight, if you can avoid it, than by all means do so, (especially if you are of age of being an adult)

getting into a fight as an adult just leads to all types of ? , but then again if you're life is in danger, do what you have to do

but sometimes, especially if you are going after something, someone else wants (hopefully it's not a ? ), or sometimes someone won't like you because you are successful at something and they're hating

Getting into a fight coming up isn't a bad thing

You learn how to defend yourself, that everyone won't be your friend, some ppl just plain don't like you and that's okay, and it's definitely an ego boost if you whup his ass and or if you whup his ass and no expected it

Again this all falls on the character of the person and what's your temperament during tense situations

the chances of a female fighting in this world are less, compared to a male getting into a fight, because of the testosterone and competitiveness between men.

Even though we have evolved as humans and as a civilization, that primal instinct of "fight or flight" is always evident

it's just that now a days, its stays more dormant than anything

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? you probably got the chin of a 12 year old girl

I wouldn't fight if I were you either
    mryounggun wrote: »

So you THINK you know how to survive then?

I see I caught two uncomfortable all ready dont even need to try.

They put themselves in the air I just kick away the chair - jay z
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    two old for fighting..
    somebody would probably whoop my ass..

but when i was younger and a hunnid pounds lighter. i was nice wit it..
    only lost two fights.. it pays to grow up the youngest in ur family amongst boys..

by time i got to school or in the streets wasn't nothin nobody in my age bracket could do wit me..
    when ? would talk ? to my older cousins that were underage they'd jus come pick me up and make me get down wit them. lol

dice and fights they'd come get me. lol
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do remember a guy blind sided me and caught me off guard

that ? was ? made for doing that

Idk what we were talking about but this is back in high school, and we walking in the hallway and we turn a corner and dude was talking ? so I pushed this ? away

I'm walking away, nxt thing you know ? catches me with a left

so I cover up, and eventually back him up and then the teachers come

I had braces at the time, so of course my braces cut into my bottom lip

but other than that, I was ? that I was caught off guard

straight up if a ? wanted to fight me, I can square up and ? no problem

but don't try to clip me from the side talking bout you won and ?

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got more losses than wins but I'm a slight bloke and every loss was a moral victory against a much bigger opponent who tried it on me I'm some way thinkin' ima let him.

That's a good way of looking at getting your ass whupped every other fight

nothing like a moral victory, regardless of how high that hospital bill is lol

We dont play that hospital bill nonsense in these London streets my ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But yeah. Get whooped or be humiliated. I choose a whoopin every time.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The things that IC folks think of... It just wouldn't have occurred to me to make this thread.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Took one L out of like 6 fights. I was 13 and had a "girlfriend". This older cat was salty she liked me and told her brother I grabbed her ? . I got lumped up lol but I held my own. Ended up beating him up when I got to high school tho cuz I got bigger than him lifting weights.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9-0 no rules or regulations
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been in dozens of fights doing this bouncing ? 10 years now. Only lost a fight once in grade 6. Stuck up for my boy and got knocked the ? out by this grade 8 kid.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options