13»

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kane
    RawAce wrote: »
    Elijah Burke >>>>>> Cena

Bruh. The pope Deangelo Dinero was a TNA champ. He's nice and 50 notches better than Cena.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Kane
    seriously tho, in ring wise is a wash in favor of john cena and i cant respect ur opinion if u think other wise based on what we seen this year alone.

i can understand the opinion of kane having a better character although i disagree(corporate kane, non dominant big man kane, emotional kane, lacefront kane)

yall seriously think kane a better talker too tho? with a talk box from a smoking commercial for the first few years of his career? Really?

word
    that springboard stunner, firemans carry and lazy ass stf is a thing of beauty...

keep it real. you were more impressed with neville, owens, rollins etc. performances in those matches than anything cena did

both are good promos, although kane has less cringe worthy promos than cena

i can admit easily that those arent the best moves, the point is, they are much more entertaining (well not the stunner) than "big boot, side slam and uppercut" cena got 2-4 match of the year candidates this year, kane got none in his career, idk why u'd even waste time tryna make that argument. and yes kane has less pandering promos, thats it, it helps to have a period of time in your career when ur an actual monster and cant talk.

I said on the first page Kane has a lot of good matches, yet not 1 great match

so what is we talkin bout here bro? cena's a worse wrestler but with better matches? kane a better overall wrestler except for the actual wrestling part?

***THESIS ALERT***

listen...cena has been the top guy for 10 years. main eventing for 10 years. in most cases he was not as talented as his opponent. but dude is a workhorse and he understands ring psychology. plus every match is a collaborative effort. you can't give one credit without the other. cena knows how to wrestle

however
    cena's move set is not impressive. and you know this. but he's been on top for so long you conformed to his ? style like

tumblr_ntlb6kR96w1sn9jflo2_400.gif

"yeah man, that STF has been looking better lately"

he wouldn't dare lock in the STF correctly until Seth Rollins broke his nose

he's tried to instill new moves into this arsenal but dude is so uncoordinated he ends up botching them

also, y'all have yet to factor in size. a match between rollins and cena will not be the same as a match between rollins and kane. he's a super heavyweight. Kane could never be involved in a Ring Raw of Honor spot fest. the type of match that has 15 near falls in 20 minutes. the type of match we've been conditioned to think is a wrestling classic

and that's the type of match we've seen cena perform in all year. and y'all eat it up (hell I did too), but can't name 1 spectacular thing cena did in his 4 match of the year candidates outside of FLAIR'S figure 4. it's Owens and Rollins who are stealing the show

on surface, cena is no better of a wrestler than Kane. I stand by that

but hey, if the 5 knuckle shuffle gets you hype...

seinfeld.gif

and yeah I jacked your gif ? lol

ive said numerous times cena aint had the smoothest style, and i never gave a ? about that stf or 5 knuckle shuffle or the firemans carry for that matter but i do give him credit for at least tryin to add something, im the same ? in the ottb threads who cringes at the hurricanrana and dropkicks as well, and sure u can factor in size but that just helps the argument for a cat like taker not being overrated, who isnt nearly as durable as kane, if he can contribute in so called "roh spotfests" or any type of "wrestling classics" as well as cena, then why cant kane? oh i know, he's not as good. kane is no different from kevin nash in ring outside of a top rope flabby and sick clothesline. maybe taker is an anomaly, perhaps i cant name anything spectacular cena did, but it seems since yall can name kane doing that "spectacular" pyro thing when yall were kids, he's the pick, so be it lol. all i know is, as much as id smh & say "not this again" id much rather see over the last years cena vs: orton, batista, edge, sheamus, hbk than kane vs: anyone. i guess yall are also in favor of the upcoming kane vs seth matches? should be "entertaining"
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? Kane was outchea doing hurricanranas
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    *Michael Cole voice* OOP! Didn't get all of it that time!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Kane
    RawAce wrote: »
    Elijah Burke >>>>>> Cena

Bruh. The pope Deangelo Dinero was a TNA champ. He's nice and 50 notches better than Cena.

Lemme rephrase this.

He's better than 95% of the current WWE roster.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Cena
    Pope never won ? in TNA and he has dope charisma but his in ring been lacking
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Kane
    jono wrote: »
    Pope never won ? in TNA and he has dope charisma but his in ring been lacking

His move set was dope af and TNA saw that. He drew in huge crowd reactions.

https://youtu.be/GNEYxZ3iWPo

Edit: My bad. He beat AJ Styles in a non title match but only won an OVW champion. Still was better than most the WWE roster in his prime.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Cena
    Nah hes trash. You reaching. Dude was always good at talking. I remember he had one of the worst TV matches of all time with CM Punk. How you better than 95% of the roster and you have ? matches with CM ? PUNK? Stop dog.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Kane
    You have Cena as better than Kane so clearly I see poor judgement lol. It's cool *drops mic*
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Elijah Burke... Trash?

Wow,
    Some people have extreme opinions.

I'd call mideon trash.
    Bushwacker luke is trash

The pope aint nowhere near trash
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options