Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    That 283 in corner stands for the number of plays right?

That's pretty ? good.. that means u had lurkers checkin for this

yeh man.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that this ? diss me, also read that its dope. I aint gone listen to it, but props on putting in the work.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just heard this lawyer gave his client 20k....see lawyers are good ppl
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that this ? diss me, also read that its dope. I aint gone listen to it, but props on putting in the work.

man...dont be that ?

listen to the track brah

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He spit hot fire
    Props
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i didnt diss you. i just said your name.
  • AP21
    Options
    i know eye put a lot of time and thought into this, not to mention actually going into a studio to record this, but i swear if he make a diss to "back to back", some of you ? should take a break from rapping.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    i know eye put a lot of time and thought into this, not to mention actually going into a studio to record this, but i swear if he make a diss to "back to back", some of you ? should take a break from rapping.

if @Elzo69Renaissance send the money, I'll do it.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wordplay.. not a diss, take a listen
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? was wack
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

seeing as aint no IC fight ever happening and the cheese is still in the gofundme....if the ppl who kicked are ok w it ill withdraw it and send it to you
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye, if u focus on Ethering and double up on the actual disses im all for u getting the money for Back 2 back..

i mean u gotta put all the known dirt in a rap... innocent bystanders should catch strays too
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I swear eye could shut a lot of ? down in the rap game.

Drake, Wayne, Tyga, Big Sean, the whole ymcb camp, icp, yg, rich homie quan, future, all them wack ? ass ? would retire.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye did more justice to the beat than Drake did
  •  i ro ny
    Options

seeing as aint no IC fight ever happening and the cheese is still in the gofundme....if the ppl who kicked are ok w it ill withdraw it and send it to you

i'm almost certain that the people who donated that money done forgot ALL about it. its october and that whole ? was set up in July, if i recall correctly. they aint hurting for that $5.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hey if he paid studio time for that track, i have no issues with him getting it,.

I mean ultimately the money was spent on entertainment for the ic,

And a diss track is way better than the alternative
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Ehh...f*** it. I don't see him and Darc meeting up for fisticuffs any time soon. At least we can get a pt.2 outta this
  • AP21
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    AP gonna ? around and get an eye tatted on the back of his neck

I bet you happy af he didnt really go in on you huh?

you was probably on pins and needles listening to it

its ok to admit. Everyone knows you were thinking it.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eye, if u focus on Ethering and double up on the actual disses im all for u getting the money for Back 2 back..

i mean u gotta put all the known dirt in a rap... innocent bystanders should catch strays too

if @Elzo69Renaissance send the money, i'm going in.

what yall dont know is that i had MAD bars that i left out. @Lou_Cypher, you got lucky, buddy lol.

The hell i do?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

if @Elzo69Renaissance send the money, i'm going in.

what yall dont know is that i had MAD bars that i left out. @Lou_Cypher, you got lucky, buddy lol.

The hell i do?

you know what you did and or currently doing, ? .

stop playing dumb.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ehh...f*** it. I don't see him and Darc meeting up for fisticuffs any time soon. At least we can get a pt.2 outta this

uhhhhhhhhhhh what?

i'll be in California from October 20th- October 27th and i'll be in San Diego for 2 of those days.

the ONLY way we wont fight is because he apologizes or has a change of heart. Other than that, its going down: basement.

@DarcSkies confirm this for official IC documentation purposes.
This discussion has been closed.