Big Boi Gives Young Thug The OutKast Co-Sign

Options

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are y'all arguing over his opinion. He was asked who he likes and he said young Thug. I personally don't like his ? but Big Boi stated who he liked. The interviewer never asked him if he likes young Thug.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    I aint gonna front, I slept on homie for min (mainly cuz of the beef with Wayne), but the lil ? muzik be crankin.

Yall ? frontin if yall sayin this ? don't hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4joWP8zgY
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    murdap wrote: »
    Only people who dont like young thug are dusty ass east coast ? who still think Champion hoodies and Timbs is swag.

And the funny part is most of us young people on the east coast love Thugger music. No disrespect but a lot of people on the IC only listen to music in their headphones, don't go out to the club, don't hang out with a lot of women. Thugger already got mad bangers. Who can honestly say they hear If It Ain't About The Money in the club and that don't get you hype. Y'all wasn't ? with Stoner or Donald Gloved or you didn't give it a chance??? Mamacita didn't have your trunk rattling?? You never popped champagne with your brethren in the club whilst Lifestyle was playing?? I ain't even brought up the new records.

The ? just ain't for some people. In the right setting and with an open mind his music is enjoyable to a lot of people. If they never wanted to listen to it with an open mind what's the point of arguing? If you can't hear how the London and Metro Boomin production ain't sonically flames I don't know what to say. If you can honestly say Thugger isn't creative with his approach lyrically and delivery wise I find it hard to believe.

thugger doesn't make club music, doesn't make ridin music, he don't make music to play around women, no gym music....theres no real time when his music resonates to what someone is doing

it's the same concept for every song...same trendy/borrowed flow, really bad singing, and some basic beats

*doesnt go to the club, doesn't own a car, doesn't get ? post*

Haha coming from someone who's not old enough to get into the club or drive....since that's his fans demographic....let it go kid, you outta your league
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only people who dont like young thug are dusty ass east coast ? who still think Champion hoodies and Timbs is swag.

And the funny part is most of us young people on the east coast love Thugger music. No disrespect but a lot of people on the IC only listen to music in their headphones, don't go out to the club, don't hang out with a lot of women. Thugger already got mad bangers. Who can honestly say they hear If It Ain't About The Money in the club and that don't get you hype. Y'all wasn't ? with Stoner or Donald Gloved or you didn't give it a chance??? Mamacita didn't have your trunk rattling?? You never popped champagne with your brethren in the club whilst Lifestyle was playing?? I ain't even brought up the new records.

The ? just ain't for some people. In the right setting and with an open mind his music is enjoyable to a lot of people. If they never wanted to listen to it with an open mind what's the point of arguing? If you can't hear how the London and Metro Boomin production ain't sonically flames I don't know what to say. If you can honestly say Thugger isn't creative with his approach lyrically and delivery wise I find it hard to believe.

thugger doesn't make club music, doesn't make ridin music, he don't make music to play around women, no gym music....theres no real time when his music resonates to what someone is doing

it's the same concept for every song...same trendy/borrowed flow, really bad singing, and some basic beats

*doesnt go to the club, doesn't own a car, doesn't get ? post*

Haha coming from someone who's not old enough to get into the club or drive....since that's his fans demographic....let it go kid, you outta your league

??? I'm 25 b.

But I was just ? with you. Different people like different ? .
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what if big boi like Young Thug, what that mean? I'm good on that funny style music.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He said he liked his melodies, not like he said he's the future of hip-hop. Calm y'all pretentious ? down
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's why ya'll generation dressing like ? now. I can't respect a man that dresses in women's clothing and calls his boys hubby foh with that
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    qawshun wrote: »

That's why ya'll generation dressing like ? now. I can't respect a man that dresses in women's clothing and calls his boys hubby foh with that

I guess Prince made wack music too
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What GunTown look like?

Alice the Goon...

360?cb=20150606002859
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The South Lost and any ? who Goated the OP just bc Outkast cosigned is a dickrider
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I caught up with 3000 to find out how he feels about this new revelation...

Me: You like Young Thug?
    3000: Hell nah, that ? ? .

Well, there you have it...
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U wasting yo time these ? love 3000 and he wear the same ? thug wear
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So we're comparing Prince to Thug now, huh? Interesting.

I'd like you to say this out loud to someone that's familiar with both of their music (preferably someone 30 or older) and report back with the look they give you.

Prince, huh? One of the most timeless artists of any generation. One of the most innovative and talented people ever to pick up a microphone, play an instrument or produce a record.

Yeah, this is an argument that makes sense.

prince.gif~c200
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guntown ruins every thread to me but I'd mos def smash

I'd rather be around a chick that talk hip hop all day than a chick that talks love & hip hop all day ...jus sayin

Now bellydance for a real ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i am not a thug fan and i refuse to listen or let ? around me play his ? but that doesnt make me mad at big boi opinion. yall ? lame as all ? tryna say the south lost or assume what southern ? listen too just cuz u mad big boi like thug music. just another case of ? boy elitists mad when they realize some ? actually like to think for themselves instead of sitting around tryna study n learn from rap like a damn school textbook
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

So we're comparing Prince to Thug now, huh? Interesting.

I'd like you to say this out loud to someone that's familiar with both of their music (preferably someone 30 or older) and report back with the look they give you.

Prince, huh? One of the most timeless artists of any generation. One of the most innovative and talented people ever to pick up a microphone, play an instrument or produce a record.

Yeah, this is an argument that makes sense.

prince.gif~c200

Yea well all I saw in the post I responded to was him talking about his clothes. I don't see the difference in that regard. Give up doggy.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    "Young Thug is wack because he wears girls clothes"

How was Prince dressing??

By the way, I'm almost positive I'm a bigger Prince fan than you. I got his entire catalog, been to concerts, got a lot of his ? on vinyl.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think young Thug is wack because he doesn't rap good period and all that other ? makes it worse.

I respect kast,but I don't agree,but also Kast never disses ATL artists no matter how bad they are.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

By the way, I'm almost positive I'm a bigger Prince fan than you. I got his entire catalog, been to concerts, got a lot of his ? on vinyl.

Yeah, but no one referenced how dude dressed as a reason of disdain for his music. And Prince was a product of the times when everyone was on some androgynous ? . And I don't recall him calling his male friends ? ? either.

The dude you quoted was the only one up until this point to bring up his ? fashion choices, and then you pull a Mr. Fantastic to add backbone to your argument. The correlation between how they dress and the quality of music they put out is -- and I can't stress this enough -- is a moot point.

And as far as your Prince fandom, well, bully for you.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Yeah, but no one referenced how dude dressed as a reason of disdain for his music. And Prince was a product of the times when everyone was on some androgynous ? . And I don't recall him calling his male friends ? ? either.

The dude you quoted was the only one up until this point to bring up his ? fashion choices, and then you pull a Mr. Fantastic to add backbone to your argument. The correlation between how they dress and the quality of music they put out is -- and I can't stress this enough -- is a moot point.

And as far as your Prince fandom, well, bully for you.

You typed all that out to agree with me. Nice.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Prince is flamboyant. ...there's a difference its like Ric Flair strutting down in one of those gold sequined robes.

It ain't the same my dude. Prince was ? Vanity. Thugga be having grown men sit between his legs while he braids their hair
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    prince gets away with it because a majority of people like his music...thug doesn't because he makes generic music
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Lol @ all the back peddling and excuses ? is using. So certain ? get a pass for dressing "androgynous" but others don't?

thatssotrue_3781_1331170504.gif