natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX is one of the last people i want making my ? pancakes

Word lmao

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    All jokes aside if ? understood how royalties work you'd know X will never ever be broke..

He set for life off that "Up in here" song alone. Plus he's the type of artist whos fanbase will support him forever

Emphatic Nosign!

If you know how royalties work, 9 out of 10 rappers sell their publishing for a cash advance, for say, $100,000 which seems like a lot of money at the time. But after you spend it on champagne, jewelry and expensive clothes you have nothing left. And you don't make a penny performing your hit songs or when your signature song gets played on the radio.

Sometimes it makes sense to sell you publishing. I know Biggie sold his publishing and bought his mother a house in New Jersey before he died. It would have made sense because he could have kept making records and getting royalties off his future records. Unfortunately he was killed and didn't get to record any more music. I don't know the details but his children may or may not be receiving royalties from his music.

Thats how a lot of artists (a huge majority of artists) die broke. They sell the royalties for their hit songs and then as the time goes by, they get washed up and can't come up with another hit. Not to name any names but think of how many rappers that were hot 10 or 15 years ago that haven't had a hit in ages. If they sold their royalties they don't make any money performing their hit song or when it comes on the radio.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope he stay out what ever happen with his son tying to sell his record lol
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX COOKIN' CHICKEN FAJITA OMELETTES AT IHOP

X, who was released from the slammer on Friday, was spotted behind the IHOP serving window over the weekend, days after his release, leading folks to think he'd gotten himself a new post-prison gig as a line cook.
    Not so ... we're told he was there to meet his manager and after the meal wanted to meet the cooks who made his meal, and that's when he got a little too comfortable with the grease and pan.

You can't blame the guy ... he was locked away for a couple months and likely worked up some cravings.

Beat me to it.....
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weird though cause when he came out of jail just recently, he was looking all bloated and ? , but looking healthy, and in this shot he looking fairly lean.... I thought this was an older pic maybe year ago or something
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A dogs gotta eat...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ^^ watch that ? sprinkle some rocks on your toast

200_s.gif

? gona grade it over the french toast like confectioner sugar

ima be in ihop trying to trying to do the nae nae with the waitress

terio_killem.gif
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want some DMX and Swizz music without Swizz yelling all over the track
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol people mad because I post that pic? I just felt it was funny since I've got humour. It was not any shots @ X . It was just that he is known as bustin his guns .

That was your mistake. You can't have a sense of humor on the Reason or think that anyone can't take every little thing personally.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I want some DMX and Swizz music without Swizz yelling all over the track

There's another snippet he dropped that was fire too
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DMX is one of the last people i want making my ? pancakes

Aint no euphemism when he tell u

"Dog!!..these pancakes is ? !!"
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    All jokes aside if ? understood how royalties work you'd know X will never ever be broke..

He set for life off that "Up in here" song alone. Plus he's the type of artist whos fanbase will support him forever

Sometimes it makes sense to sell you publishing. I know Biggie sold his publishing and bought his mother a house in New Jersey before he died. It would have made sense because he could have kept making records and getting royalties off his future records. Unfortunately he was killed and didn't get to record any more music. I don't know the details but his children may or may not be receiving royalties from his music.

I'm pretty sure they do. Jay said one of the reasons he quotes biggie a lot is so that his kids get a piece of his legacy.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love IHOP

I bet them pancakes is straight ?

IHOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Waffle House..
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least he wasn't high and just decided to go in the kitchen and started cooking food. I can hear him now, (Read in a DMX voice.) "Yo Dog. "What's up wit dat Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity? My mans and em' been waitin' on that fo' a minute. Get 'em they pancakes! Namean. Ya know. Grrrr. Arrf! Arrf!.

Mad corny

scaledphpserver198filen.png

I found the ? hella funny when I wrote it, so ? what you think.

• Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    ? I just seen how this ? went off, two posts with over 100 lols each. Aye @Busta Carmichael we done made it to the IC Hall of Fame
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Stop, drop, how DMX work at Ihop?
    Oh, no, thats how life sometimes go

X gon' flip em for ya, waitin on your table all alone? X' gon deliver to ya

pancake-flip-o.gif

lol this gonna be X during the lunch break

[img]http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/? -food-gif-stupid-1329663.gif[/img]

Lmao ya ? is cold mayne

well i cant hate on a ? i dont even got a job
  • supergangster
    Options
    ? I just seen how this ? went off, two posts with over 100 lols each. Aye @Busta Carmichael we done made it to the IC Hall of Fame

congratz i almost did it fuuck i maybe will get it

i did it once before need it again!
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop, drop, how DMX work at Ihop?
    Oh, no, thats how life sometimes go

X gon' flip em for ya, waitin on your table all alone? X' gon deliver to ya

pancake-flip-o.gif

lol this gonna be X during the lunch break

[img]http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/? -food-gif-stupid-1329663.gif[/img]

LMAO
  • r.prince18
    r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides terrorizing white folks with loud pipes on country back roads... what the hell has x done to yall to pray for his downfall?

Oh i get it... whitey say laugh and yall get to clappin and hollerin.

If your friends with k solo You're probably mad about stealing his lyrics.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

congratz i almost did it fuuck i maybe will get it

i did it once before need it again!

@supergangster you made it banderas.png
  • supergangster
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I learn from the best