themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would love to see what GTA2 looks like in 3D.
  • RawAce
    Options
    Watching that video took me down memory lane. I was reliving my youth. Thinkin bout Christmas 2001 when I stayed up for like 2 days straight on GTA3.

I remember the mafia music commercial, how epic that ? was for its time. No one knew where this game came from. How is it a gta3 when we never heard of a gta 1 or 2 lol.
    Everybody else I knew had gotten Xbox with Halo and tried to clown me for being the odd man out... A few months later now they want a port to xbox
  • RawAce
    Options
    Vice City was was that ? next Christmas. Gta3 was personal but vice city felt like a tale of business and personal. You wanted that empire for Tommy Vercetti. Poppin cats wit the colt python was a religion.

Damn I miss those days.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You really had never heard of GTA1 and 2?

I had both of those games. Used to drive around for hours exploring rarely doing the missions.

? , I must've been about 8 years old.

I still remember some of the cheat codes for unlimited weapons and ammo..

"BSTARD" and "HANGTHEDJ"
  • RawAce
    Options
    Nope.
    I never heard of it and neither did anyone I know. I remember people saying gta3 was wack and a fad. Who wants to play a game likr that where you just run around and pull people outta cars etc

Jud so much negative ? until they seen how popular it was.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's nice rockstar but wheres the damn storymode dlc for gta v?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't ? with the birds eye view of the first 2 gta s
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had a burnt GTA 2 disc for the Dreamcast. Honestly GTA2 is still low key the best one gameplay wise. You could mod a fire truck to shoot fire. People got electrocuted if they ran onto subway tracks. Its crazy I got it like 2 months b4 3 came out.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I had a burnt GTA 2 disc for the Dreamcast. Honestly GTA2 is still low key the best one gameplay wise. You could mod a fire truck to shoot fire. People got electrocuted if they ran onto subway tracks. Its crazy I got it like 2 months b4 3 came out.

Don't forget them ? frenzy's