• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-sonDkay wrote: »
    if u hate on terry crews u not right

Dude should b a superstar... he can do action comedy... his comedic timing is dope, n he built for them action roles... that racism man.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    So him hitting the Quan means what

Look at how stupid you ? look

I've never danced no quan or anything like that ever you baboon ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nwy7nhKunS1qb7rhko1_500.gif
    tumblr_nwy7nhKunS1qb7rhko2_500.gif
    tumblr_nwy7nhKunS1qb7rhko3_500.gif
    tumblr_nwy7nhKunS1qb7rhko4_500.gif

That's a ? right there.
  • D0wn
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "...I hit ass I dont care if it's a cop"

LOL!

Corey hilarious
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    lol that ? happened to me at a school dance, ? backed her ass up so hard I fell on the dj table.

Same thing happened to me bruh. Smh
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Dope. Main track I wanted a video for. I gotta feeling they gonna follow it up with institutionalized.

Why?
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall exaggerating, cool vid, but the standards have clearly been dropped, yall making it sound like its Michael Jackson´s Thriller or some ? like that, smh...

Aren't you the French Montana Stan?

Im the stan, yet you the one catching feelings over my opinion over a an artist´s video? lmaoooo...
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    "...I hit ass I dont care if it's a cop"

LOL!

Corey hilarious

I didn't get that joke.

Damn I feel slow af today.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kendrick makes the best videos is rap right now.

Legend

I think Him and Childish Gambino on the same playing field.
  • silverfoxx
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

That's a ? right there.

Thicker than the Sunday paper...

Yo... Why fo' you ? be blowing ? outta proportion when ? be tryna make legitimate points? I can't recall anyone saying anything was wrong with partying and ? occasionally. No one wants to be serious all the time and we all need moments to relax and ? around. The problem is when people have that mindset to the point that it may be detrimental to their growth and productivity.

I don't understand why ? can't grasp that simple concept. It's rudimentary. ? actin like some of us said to walk around with a grizzly on 24/7, listening to Nas and DMX all the time. Smh. It's like if you don't agree with a perspective, and have a valid counterpoint, ? go overboard just to try an discredit ? .

? wrong wit y'all and y'all comprehension skills?

And the video was as dope as the song.

Lmao I knew from the first time I seen it, it was based on ? , prison, and the last one confirmed what I thought which was rapper images. But if I never knew about the song or heard it over and over I would have to replay the video a couple of times tbh.
  • silverfoxx
    Options

That's a ? right there.

Thicker than the Sunday paper...

Yo... Why fo' you ? be blowing ? outta proportion when ? be tryna make legitimate points? I can't recall anyone saying anything was wrong with partying and ? occasionally. No one wants to be serious all the time and we all need moments to relax and ? around. The problem is when people have that mindset to the point that it may be detrimental to their growth and productivity.

I don't understand why ? can't grasp that simple concept. It's rudimentary. ? actin like some of us said to walk around with a grizzly on 24/7, listening to Nas and DMX all the time. Smh. It's like if you don't agree with a perspective, and have a valid counterpoint, ? go overboard just to try an discredit ? .

? wrong wit y'all and y'all comprehension skills?

And the video was as dope as the song.

I goated because you did it with out coming off as whiney lol. But its one thing to have party music. Then its one thing to have a lane filled with a bunch of clones. Nobody sounded like 69 Boys with Tootsie Rolls. Nobody sounded like Lil Jon on Put Ya Hood Up. Now you have all of these Future/ Drake clones. Everything sounds the same and its watered down the creativity of a culture. At first everybody wanted to be creative enough to get a deal and change they family life. Now ? is happy with a hit a song and a brief moment in time. There's no longevity in alot of music today.

I think you and @silverfoxx are misunderstanding me. I'm not talking about the interpretation of the song/video, nor am I a fan of a buncha these "party and ? " rappers. I'll always be a "substance over flash" type of person, so a lot of these new rappers and their fanbases don't appeal to me.

My og post was intended strictly for the "anything with substance is boring" crowd and how they try to devalue positive content while justifying ? ? .

Much respect. I feel the same way bruh. It seems like its becoming common now.
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Ya'll rap ? hittin the quan...

Same ? said the Quan is ? prolly practicing their moves now cuz of k dot lol

Example #1..................

D0wn wrote: »
    While these other ? turn up ? ? in their gucci flip flops... stick talk stick talk

Turn up turn up

jimcrow.jpg

Turn up turn up

Sich_a_Getting_Up_Stairs,_T._D._Rice.jpg

Turn up turn up

Bryant's_Minstrels_walkaround_2.jpg

Turn up turn up

Callender's_Colored_Minstrels_plantation_scene.jpg

The homie hitting the o.g Quan
    017-056-000-webimage.jpeg

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-he-s-guilty-but-he-s-guilty-a07713.jpg
  • D0wn
    edited October 2015
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

While these other ? turn up ? ? in their gucci flip flops... stick talk stick talk

Turn up turn up

jimcrow.jpg

Turn up turn up

Turn up turn up

Turn up turn up

ancient-aliens-invisible-something-meme-generator-i-m-not-saying-he-s-guilty-but-he-s-guilty-a07713.jpg

We'll, im not hitting the quan all day, basking in ingnorance all day. Either am I calling positive music, slave hymnals. Im a man of variety.

That's the difference between free ? n slave ? . im from the hood.
    ? treat progressiveness like unwanted healthy whole foods, and rather eat greasy ignorant meals all the time.

Eventually, them greasy ignorant meals will catch up , hence is why, the blk community is where it's at.We champion ignorance.

theres nothing wrong with dancing and having fun. but we rather do that all the time, inpart because, we subconsciously know, that's the only time, the rest of the world is toleratent of us , when theyre dancing, ? , and are being entertained by blacks...
    But Bring forth ya social ills to the world, via social commentary? ? please...turn up, turn up...

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was a good ass video
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

Turn up turn up

jimcrow.jpg

Turn up turn up

Turn up turn up

Turn up turn up

We'll, im not hitting the quan all day, basking in ingnorance all day. Either am I calling positive music, slave hymnals. Im a man of variety.

That's the difference between free ? n slave ? . im from the hood.
    ? treat progressiveness like unwanted healthy whole foods, and rather eat greasy ignorant meals all the time.

Eventually, them greasy ignorant meals will catch up , hence is why, the blk community is where it's at.We champion ignorance.

theres nothing wrong with dancing and having fun. but we rather do that all the time, inpart because, we subconsciously know, that's the only time, the rest of the world is toleratent of us , when theyre dancing, ? , and are being entertained by blacks...
    But Bring forth ya social ills to the world, via social commentary? ? please...turn up, turn up...

Bruh shut up.
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Video was alrite...thought for a track this introspective video woulda been more serious but it was still good
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope video

Album still trash