Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Sno was cool against KG The Poet also but he choked and lost that 3-0 also. Sno was only good for that UWF ? . Those 30sec rounds to 1minute only allow ? battlers like Sno, Meh Mafia, and T-Rash to shine. Give me at least two minute rounds minimum.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Suge and big t top 10
    but T got that
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    TRAILER FEB 7

E HART VS 40 B.A.R.R.S
    http://youtu.be/nMqM36xgGAw

Looking forward to this one....E Harts the the best female battle rapper to date..That being said 40's gonna have to come with the same bars,performance,and aggression she had against Cortez to win..40's recovered from her lost against Jaz I'll give her that but if she beats 'E' it'll really boost her status/credentials in the league..I'm not taking sides wit this one and as much preparation time between these two I cant predict who will win. I'm leaning towards Hart though....

Next I wanna see a rematch between E HART & Ms Hustle or 40 vs Hustle..
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    "You not Arsonal you Arsenio, just talking ? , now you got two holes in ya tongue like the Jordan 6" - Pass

Pass take my money.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass 2-1... chilla's first round was actually pretty clever but my problem with him is too much scheming not enough umph in the punchline he's having too many underwhelming performances
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Pop ya, do the cha cha

AmuI1l.gif

Lmao aye he was stylin on him
    Big t be performin
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Suge vs BigT first was fire. Im slightly edging the first to Suge. Its highly debatable.

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^dope ass battle first watch i gt T....close tho
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got T 2-1 his first was his best fizzled out in the third suge definitely saved his best round for last
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got T 2-1 his first was his best fizzled out in the third suge definitely saved his best round for last
  • clairvoyance
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I cut off the big t vs shotgun suge battle after the SANDRA BLAND line,I can't rock wit that....never really was impressed with big t besides his performance against clips and suge never been bar heavy more so a hit it or miss jab puncher,so it's really not a total lost for me.

Lost interest in Pass vs Chilla Jones after the first round,thought they both were underwhelming..I was disappointed to say the least and was expecting a classic..I might go back and watch the rest...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Did the bootleg of diz vs gjonaj drop yet?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Did the bootleg of diz vs gjonaj drop yet?

yea last week
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    ? , I know that ? prolly taken down now. If anybody got a link, post it.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate these ? .So Cadilak Ron and Day..... I wonder what ppl thought when they pulled out them guns?
    Daylyt-vs-Cadalack-Ron-battle.jpg
    Cadalack-Ron-blackface.jpg
  • clairvoyance
    Options
    Wtf is going on here?^^^
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't lie I wasn't expecting T/Suge to be this good.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cut off the big t vs shotgun suge battle after the SANDRA BLAND line,I can't rock wit that....never really was impressed with big t besides his performance against clips and suge never been bar heavy more so a hit it or miss jab puncher,so it's really not a total lost for me.

Lost interest in Pass vs Chilla Jones after the first round,thought they both were underwhelming..I was disappointed to say the least and was expecting a classic..I might go back and watch the rest...

Extra critical ass foh.. t was cooking that was his best round probably
  • crazy busy
    crazy busy Members Posts: 123 ✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is going on here?^^^

Dizaster threw a fancy dress event with Day vs Caddy Ron, I heard Day shot him with a paintball gun and Ron didn't even flinch. The event turned sour though, Avocado and Bagnall (DF cameraman) might've deleted their footage.
  • clairvoyance
    Options

Extra critical ass foh.. t was cooking that was his best round probably

So criticizing the fact that suge used sandra bland death as a punchline in a marginalistic way is being extra critical? But I get it,its battle rap anything goes so save me the rhetoric....Its interesting when a black poster on here hits the feelings reaction for speaking in defense of Sandra Bland,I guess dudes dont have to look for they're self respect when they probably never had it to begin with.

And to each his own I wasn't impress with big T's round either..Drop a quote from his first,enlighten me...

• clairvoyance
    Options
    crazy busy wrote: »
    Wtf is going on here?^^^

Dizaster threw a fancy dress eventwith Day vs Caddy Ron, I heard Day shot him with a paintball gun and Ron didn't even flinch. The event turned sour though, Avocado and Bagnall (DF cameraman) might've deleted their footage.

I guess that explains the blackface,kkk,and whatever day and his team is suppose to be...im guessing 'dead presidents','black panther',Malcom X theme
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

Ya you're a female. Loves female battle rap, gets easily offended by sandra bland lines (oddly enough i got one in stash also). Gabi >>> you
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    I hate these ? .So Cadilak Ron and Day..... I wonder what ppl thought when they pulled out them guns?
    Daylyt-vs-Cadalack-Ron-battle.jpg
    Cadalack-Ron-blackface.jpg

They were thinking "Lux shoulda pulled out the guns on Hollow, and I was thinking I shoulda pulled out of PimpMvPs mama last night"
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited October 2015
    Options
    crazy busy wrote: »
    Wtf is going on here?^^^

Dizaster threw a fancy dress eventwith Day vs Caddy Ron, I heard Day shot him with a paintball gun and Ron didn't even flinch. The event turned sour though, Avocado and Bagnall (DF cameraman) might've deleted their footage.

I guess that explains the blackface,kkk,and whatever day and his team is suppose to be...im guessing 'dead presidents','black panther',Malcom X theme

Cadalock Ron Said battlers think he's racist anyways.

@Goldie I was listening to QPs interview on Daylyt and he said "Daylyts boyz just said he got bodied the week b4 by Bdot"

*Jordan shrug*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUS-RqduwU