i guess im the only one here gonna ask this

do this ? get you noodz

It's possible...

metasploit-1-startup.png
    i guess im the only one here gonna ask this

do this ? get you noodz

It's possible...

metasploit-1-startup.png

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But what are we as African Americans gonna do about it. I already know this old white lady at my old job name Ida is on it as well as this other job where I worked around these other young white cats at another job but these companies are owned by white ppl that support white ppl and either play dumb or ignore. Exposing bigots won't prove nothing and we'll just keep seeing them at work, on the streets or continue to get pulled over by them.
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The mayor of Lexington, Kentucky says he's not a member of the Ku Klux ? . Anonymous postings saying he is are "false, insulting and ridiculous," Jim Gray said in a statement on Monday.

Gray was responding to the release of names of purported KKK members by someone claiming to be with the hacktivist group Anonymous.
    "I have never had any relationship of any kind with the KKK. I am opposed to everything it stands for. I have no idea where this information came from, but wherever it came from, it is wrong," Gray said.
    Many others also named began to take to Twitter Monday to disavow themselves from the postings.
    Someone using the Twitter handle TheAnonMessage and posting as Anonymous, a global online activist network, said last week it would expose Ku Klux ? members and publish personal details about alleged KKK adherents.

The data dump began to hit PasteBin, a site used to share and store text and computer code, on Sunday evening.
    As of Monday morning there had been four listings, including 57 phone numbers and 23 email addresses. Some also included spouses of the supposed KKK members.
    Sen. Dan Coates (R-IN), whose name appeared on one list, Tweeted Monday that he was in no way involved with the KKK.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/11/02/reports-hacktivist-groud-anonymous-publishes-names-alleged-ku-klux-? -members/75039282/
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ...anyone can create an email and link it to a phone number...

it doesnt mean anything
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    I guess they're not bluffing...

Prominent US Senators and Mayors Outed as Members of the KKK by Anonymous

Anonymous delivers on its promise to unhood thousands of KKK members.

Several prominent US Senators and mayors have been outed as members of the Ku Klux ? (KKK) and other racist groups by the hacktivist collective Anonymous, and the group hints that more politicians and public figures will be named in the near future.

In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

http://usuncut.com/politics/anonymous-unhoods-kkk-prominent-politicians/

Anonymous says more coming Thursday.

Here we go!

This thread should be the most active thread on this site right now.
  • J.J._Evans
    Options
    U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Tx.)

o-JOHN-CORNYN-facebook.jpg

U.S. Senator Dan Coates (R-In.)

Dan-Coats.jpg

U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.)

isakson.jpg?1415346448

U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)

10212014_tillis-toll8201.jpg
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope. I do want to see evidence of connections to the kkk though
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Tx.)

o-JOHN-CORNYN-facebook.jpg

U.S. Senator Dan Coates (R-In.)

Dan-Coats.jpg

U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.)

isakson.jpg?1415346448

U.S. Senator Thom Tillis (R-N.C.)

10212014_tillis-toll8201.jpg

yea....they look like they hate black folk

the type that speed up when a black man crosses the street and calls the police when their new black neighbor mows his lawn
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh ? gone want proof this is true rather than wanting proof it's not

? love ?
  • J.J._Evans
    Options

Soooooo, like that last tweet is suggesting, they are using the tactic of "muddying the waters". They want to cause confusion, which will make it hard for people to know what's true and what's not true.

I guess we will now wait on the Anonymous official list in a few days. These names that dropped today could still possibly be on that official list, though. All 4 of those Senators have made ? real hard for Obama, so I'm actually expecting a few of them to be on the list.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Several prominent US Senators and mayors have been outed as members of the Ku Klux ? (KKK) and other racist groups by the hacktivist collective Anonymous, and the group hints that more politicians and public figures will be named in the near future.

In a new post on document-dumping site pastebin, Anonymous names US Senators Thom Tillis (R-N.C.), John Cornyn (R-Tx.), Dan Coats (R-In.) and Johnny Isakson (R-Ga.) as members of the KKK. Anonymous also outed several mayors of major US cities, including Madeline Rogero of Knoxville, Tennessee; Jim Gray of Lexington, Kentucky; Paul D. Fraim of Norfolk, Virginia; Kent Guinn of Ocala, Florida; and Tom Henry of Fort Wayne, Indiana.

smh at anyone who didnt already know that thom tillis was a klansman.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    J.J._Evans wrote: »

Here we go!

This thread should be the most active thread on this site right now.

Word..This ? was on my FB timeline..i immediately came to this thread..
  • BobOblah
    Options
    reading the comments on news site with this article...

rather than calling these folks out.....people are saying why dont they out the black panther party and black lives matter.

i tell ya....anything to protect white privilege

Pretty sure black lives matter and the panthers don't hide their identity but ok internet dummies
  • BobOblah
    Options
    And I guess we'll have to wait and see what's really comin later this week.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good ? being dropped in here.. I've been running networks, servers etc for over 20 years now.. Amazingly even with all the incidents of people being "hacked" and compromised you'd be surprised how many end users still don't take security seriously enough to keep av updated, pc patches, periodic password changes, password complexity etc... I guarantee you can access half your neighborhoods wifi if you just get to know their kids, pets, wives, husbands names lol.. Hey @konceptjones are you like me where you get offended when people on FB "hack" their friends pages but it's really their stupid friend forgot to fully sign out? I'm like man stop saying you "hacked" something, you ain't "hack" ? ..
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Closest I came to being a hacker is when AOL had punters and booters. I used to straight ? up people computers. Flood they screen with a billion instant messages at once. AOL 3.0 was fun as hell.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reading the comments on news site with this article...

rather than calling these folks out.....people are saying why dont they out the black panther party and black lives matter.

i tell ya....anything to protect white privilege

They are already out in the damn open lmao. And the black panthers ain't hiding either. Racism just make people so stupid.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Ethical hackers>>>>>>>>>>? boy hackers

All day
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anons aren't ethical hackers
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anons aren't ethical hackers

I remember when they took down the Playstation network like 4 summers ago for like a month. They tore they drawls with me on that day. That ? wasn't ethical at all lol. A ? was in the house sick af without call of duty.