TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    I only want to say that i miss @kai

I miss both of yall hoes
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    so i stop camming up and not posting as much and its tinychat trannies galore? wtf is going on in here?

and is that khaleesi i see talking about colourism? the same chick who says she purposefully doesn't tan cuz her mexicant doesn't like dark skin?

986f0_jaguars-fan-gif_original.gif

i see i need to post more cuz ? , i'm missing prime KIA opportunites. some of you m/fs really need a good dragging i see lol

@Kai , You have missed the wonderful news of my awakening as of July of this year.

I know that I said a lot of stupid ? in the past because I was a lost ? who was living life with my eyes and ears shut, but now I am WOKE!

Here is the story if you want to read all about it.

http://d-isfordivine.tumblr.com/post/130141811596/find-yourself
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    so i stop camming up and not posting as much and its tinychat trannies galore? wtf is going on in here?

and is that khaleesi i see talking about colourism? the same chick who says she purposefully doesn't tan cuz her mexicant doesn't like dark skin?

i see i need to post more cuz ? , i'm missing prime KIA opportunites. some of you m/fs really need a good dragging i see lol

@Kai , You have missed the wonderful news of my awakening as of July of this year.

I know that I said a lot of stupid ? in the past because I was a lost ? who was living life with my eyes and ears shut, but now I am WOKE!

Here is the story if you want to read all about it.

http://d-isfordivine.tumblr.com/post/130141811596/find-yourself
    ...Shawdy Fake "Woke" AF smh lol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats not true.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

just leave it alone boo....how s my gf doing?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss Kai i think fiesty would be almost and insult shes fiery

giphy.gif
  • MistyKnight
    edited November 2015
    Options
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    aren't you all tired of the same ? pictures? Jesus

Theyre nice af @westie shrug
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read khaleesi's post in jill scotts voice with a slow neo soul beat playing in the background
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So Pepe is educating her on the black plight. cmon people Khsleesi is clearly not to be taken seriously jaja
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read khaleesi's post in jill scotts voice with a slow neo soul beat playing in the background

I feel like bumpin Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. 1 now lol.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.

Yo...im deadass right now..hit play and read this ? ..powerful posting
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=oX1ipPgsDwc
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In essence, they are not her views but that of her husband's. Makes sense.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    So Pepe is educating her on the black plight. cmon people Khsleesi is clearly not to be taken seriously jaja

He was, yes.

Is it REALLY that impossible for a non-black person to see systemic racism and the social injustices that blacks face?

I know that it is rare, and that he will never understand what it feels like to be a black person living in today's society, but is he not allowed to sympathize and empathize? He is also a person of color and has endured prejudice from the red neck cops in his hometown while growing up... obviously his plights will never be as severe or as constant as what black people face, but given his experience of being pulled over countless of times for racial profiling, having cops pull him over to see if he has papers, etc... you can see how he can empathize and sympathize.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »

I'm saying, the fact that she claims her non-black husband is educating her on pro black stuff doesn't help her argument one bit. Lmao! Psuedo Intellectualism has been at work for a while.

WAS is the keyword.
    He WAS educating me on pro-black matters when I was cooning.

I was saying "maybe trayvon was violent"
    When he was saying "zimmerman is a racist ? and trayvon was innocent".

I was living with my eyes and ears closed and was don lemoning.

Ever since my awakening after the charleston shootings, I have been educating HIM because I have since been doing endless research and continue to discover new facts every single day.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »

@Kai

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

probably read about it from some facebook meme
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@Kai

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

He wasn't educating me on how it is to be black in today's society, he was educating me on the social injustices that blacks face in america (wrongful arrests, systemic racism, etc). You don't need to be a black person to see those things.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi has the time today, so anyone else who has questions is more than welcomed to ask them.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi has the time today, so anyone else who has questions is more than welcomed to ask them.

Naw we good...enjoy ur newfound blackness
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

@Kai

probably read about it from some facebook meme

Fun Fact: My husband literally has no social media accounts. No Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Etc. He feels that people who use those are attention ? .. We debate about this constantly lol

He only has an account on the Coli.
This discussion has been closed.