Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Foh, there's cheap jeans at Ross women could wear to make their ass look good too.

Idk what a Ross is.

uhhh... there toy section is the ? for last minute x-mas shopping.

It's a department store? Like Walmart?

They sell name brand clothing, accessories etc for less..

Kinda like a Big Lots does

Not bad, tbh, I shop there for myself at times.

I use to shop there when they had my size jeans a few years ago.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Fellas taking a woman out to eat just to get to know her is a red flag

Huh?
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it would be hilarious to see a 5'0" ? lifting at the gym

I bet everytime @Black_Samson setup in front of the pull up bar the whole gym get quiet and look over to see the fuckery
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So im lactose intolerant, decided tp have a grilled cheese last night, a boiled egg, and 2 scoops of ice cream....been ? all night...didnt know the human body could hold so much waste
    ...oh yea flag this
  • Westie
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Let me say this........you ? are full of all types of self righteos ? . If you had the ability to buy high end, fashionable (to your taste), and comfortable (to your taste) clothing you would. Regardless of the price, PERIOD!

Westie ain't buying Kanye line cause she still paying for nursing school

Jamel ain't buying Kanye line cause it reminds him of Iraq and his PSTD kicks in

Vibe ain't wearing Kanye line cause his wife only gives him $50 a week

Recap ain't wearing Kanye line cause them fat ? be needing that money for food

Haf ain't wearing Kanye line cause he still paying child support on his 30yr son

Playmaker ain't wearing Kanye line cause they don't see them in Cuba

Caddo ain't wearing Kanye line cause he too old to know who Kanye is

and that goes for every other lying ? that's trying to convince me they comfortable in they Bugle Boy jeans.

I like bags and shoes and jewelry, if I was rich my money would be spent to a small extent on more of that ?
    .... I wouldnt buy none of kanyes ? IF I could afford it because

#1 its UGLY
    #2 I can't rock with that ? no more
    #3 he's Mr. Kardashian. Zero respect for that FAM or desire to add to the queen of hell's Kris kardashians pockets.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    you might not ? with Charlamagne, but dude been called Kanye out on his ?

said he is a walking contradiction and thats 100% truth

How you gon get fake mad that nike was charging for the yeezys, then you talk about how you wanted them to be affordable for everyone, then you go to adidas claiming you were going to have a higher tier version of the yeezy's, and a more "affordable" tier, yet, adidas, just like nike, is STILL releasing limited quantities of these yeezy's at a ridiculous price point.

LOOK AT THIS ? !! PEOPLE WERE ACTUALLY STANDING IN LINE FOR THESE!!

[img]http://nk_wp_media.s3.amazonaws.com/files/2015/02/adidas-yeezy-boost-online-release-date-2.jpg[/img]

adidas-yeezy-350-boost-low-medial.jpg

Its a nike Roshe with an adidas tubular bottom. Adidas is doing the EXACT same thing Nike was doing.

These are aight for upscale attire...the problem would be keeping them clean... damn near impossible
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me say this........you ? are full of all types of self righteos ? . If you had the ability to buy high end, fashionable (to your taste), and comfortable (to your taste) clothing you would. Regardless of the price, PERIOD!

Jamel ain't buying Kanye line cause it reminds him of Iraq and his PSTD kicks in

Haf ain't wearing Kanye line cause he still paying child support on his 30yr son

and that goes for every other lying ? that's trying to convince me they comfortable in they Bugle Boy jeans.

I like bags and shoes and jewelry, if I was rich my money would be spent to a small extent on more of that ?

#1 its UGLY
    #3 he's Mr. Kardashian. Zero respect for that FAM or desire to add to the queen of hell's Kris kardashians pockets.
    ovNd9qO.gif
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    @chicity socks didnt get this way from walking in elements to and from Marleys Fortress of Solitude

he bought them like this

the_girl_with_the_holey_socks_by_parodykid-d6uoue1.jpg
    They comfortable af tho ?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Westie
    Options

#1 its UGLY
    ovNd9qO.gif

Don't be mad with me cuz it looks like you're wearing your older brothers clothes. You roll up the sleeves or just let them hang past your knees?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Lol...kys.

I hope one of them holes get snagged on a metal hook as you're running out the house late for work.

Good day sir.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bout as stupid as them pants that they use to call "rustic"... ? look like they cause tetanus.

accidentally bought a pair like that....thought it was just a little fade but got home and they was green as ? ....they go aight with some brown leather tho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @chicity socks didnt get this way from walking in elements to and from Marleys Fortress of Solitude

he bought them like this

the_girl_with_the_holey_socks_by_parodykid-d6uoue1.jpg

Socks by Yeezy 2016 Spring line
  • Chi Snow
    Options