THE HISTORY AND TRUTH OF THE TRUE BIBLICAL HEBREW Ysraelites

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The igbo are not Hebrews there is no proof of them following Hebrew religion until relatively recently
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Rodney skinner is a crakkker trolling y'all. If Jews were white, scientist would've proved this fact to support white superiority but they can't so they bury facts. Egyptian paintings were bleached and ajackson keeps posting fake pictures to say the Israelites were white when in fact they were all black descendants of Shem and Ham. All aboriginal ppl were black and migrated to different areas. If these ppl were white then the obvious would've been pointed out. There were different shades of black so lighter skinned ppl did exist and that's the closest to white in that aboriginal culture. I don't even think Laban was technically white but lightskinned or albino.

Man I'm black. Why would being a Jew prove superiority. When Science can prove they never existed in the form of a chosen race. More importantly their tales of ? didn't happen in they way they say they did.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Rodney skinner is a crakkker trolling y'all. If Jews were white, scientist would've proved this fact to support white superiority but they can't so they bury facts. Egyptian paintings were bleached and ajackson keeps posting fake pictures to say the Israelites were white when in fact they were all black descendants of Shem and Ham. All aboriginal ppl were black and migrated to different areas. If these ppl were white then the obvious would've been pointed out. There were different shades of black so lighter skinned ppl did exist and that's the closest to white in that aboriginal culture. I don't even think Laban was technically white but lightskinned or albino.

The heiroglyphs were not bleached because look at the way the Egyptians described the Ethiopians. LOL. This black and white thing is just ignorance. Your real original religion Anamism was practiced by Europeans, Asians, Australians, North and South Americans long before Judaism was even thought of. It was first started in Africa. Millions of people were enslaved and subjugated for their belief in the original religion by the fairy tale, lying bible. Anamism telling of the world is more based in scientific fact than ? has ever been.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    You need to ask yourself. As a man. As a black man. Why am I ashamed of this? You can believe in ? but you only hate yourself by inventing a history because you are embarrassed of who you are. The white man has won because he makes you believe that this image is wrong and is a lowly person. When our real ancestors didn't believe wealth made a man but rather his character. Lying about your ancestry shows your real character. Shows who's really a house ni99a.

Genial-Dogons-settled-in-Corbusier-28.jpg
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Are you embarrassed to come form this I'm not.

7034485383_d8158bbfb7_b.jpg
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hmmm I wonder were they got this from.

br-rio-de-janeiro-carnaval-2012-portela-globo-1.jpg

bwiti.jpg

• rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed about your rich culture. It has nothing to do with Judaism. Oh except the ? and dragging u to AMERICA PART BE CAUSE YOU WASNT A JEW

dinka-harcosok-52f562e815945.jpg
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    How you became Christian.

how-we-became-christian-2.jpg?w=560
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crakkker please. The more I debate with your idiotic ass, I become an idiot. Keep believing that white recessive genes were the original Israelites and I'll keep believing what I believe.

Good day ma'm.
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Crakkker please. The more I debate with your idiotic ass, I become an idiot. Keep believing that white recessive genes were the original Israelites and I'll keep believing what I believe.

Good day ma'm.

You didnt debate you just insulted. I clearly proved that what you think is BS since you only have allegorical evidence neither historical past, historical present, or scientific evidence you insult your way to right Wont work. You cant stand your actual history and you are so ashamed of it you think its an insult. So you call me crackkker cause you think Im insulting you. Far from it. No Im proud to be African American. Proud of the rich culture I come from. I find people like you disgraceful. Literally exactly what the those slave traders and slave masters wanted you to do destroy your beliefs.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    The igbo are not Hebrews there is no proof of them following Hebrew religion until relatively recently

Hmmm, I thought so.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Africans especially the nile valley view what the europeans perceive as gods were seen by the africans as dynamic force of nature and the gods were anthropomorphic to tell a specific symbolic trait that this dynamic force of nature possessed so we can better understand the natural world and how we and it related to each other.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Good day ma'm.

You didnt debate you just insulted. I clearly proved that what you think is BS since you only have allegorical evidence neither historical past, historical present, or scientific evidence you insult your way to right Wont work. You cant stand your actual history and you are so ashamed of it you think its an insult. So you call me crackkker cause you think Im insulting you. Far from it. No Im proud to be African American. Proud of the rich culture I come from. I find people like you disgraceful. Literally exactly what the those slave traders and slave masters wanted you to do destroy your beliefs.

No no...no crakkker, I'm clearly calling you a close minded racist idiot for stating that "Africa" had 1 pagan background which consisted of voodoo and Santeria which is also in Mexican and Aztec cultures.

The aboriginals of that culture were very spiritual even in these days, we share spiritual similarities in what we believe with our ancestors. White ppl have and never were spiritual. The greek and norse mythology were taken off other cultures and eventually Judaism and Christianity was taken over so many aboriginals adopted Islam.

Solomon is a descendant of David and his children were Ethiopian. Ethiopian Muslims, Christians and Jews still live together in peace to this day. If Jews weren't black this means Haile Selassie and his descendants are lying when they say they are Caucasians (mixed race) and a descendant of Ham and Shem (both being arabic black or afro-asiatic in appearance). There's at least 13 different spoken languages in what we call Africa and historians have even proven that some or many of them spoke Hebrew as slaves. They were put on ships and named adam and eve and then broken throughout the world. American English was a broken form of British English which is why movies made fun of the slaves English because slaves were highly intelligent and spoke many languages before being placed on ships.

Your whole post is idiotic, unfunny and racist with no type of intelligence at all. I lose brain cells reading your post.

Good day m'am.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Quit using that ? damn Roman term "Pagan" and dissing voodoo/santeria/ifa and any other african spirituality! Those are ? sciences and every time you even use a computer or operate any electronic you are using VOODOO DIVINATION! It's a damn science, but no one talks about the medicines that are were created by the African societies that were voodoo, but everyone knew to go to the Oba Woman when you need to be healed. Voodoo is the oldest spiritual system in the world and no one can refute that.

http://www.academia.edu/5315636/A_Comparative_Study_of_Ifa_Divination_and_Computer_Science
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    ? you stupid. The internet is voodoo???

I'm ? done lmao
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    You clearly do not understand computer science which was my major in college and I'm ceritifed to tell you that Binary Code of 0's and 1's is computer language which make up to 256 combinations. Ifa divination clearly is binary code which is supported by the practitioners, computer science experts, and mathematicians.

Voodoo is science and mathematics. The word science derives from Sheshat a neteru(nature, they never called them deities nor gods or goddesses) of the Egyptian cosmology.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

You probably will never denounce your stance on this issue. And that's fine. But there is a lot of new evidence that supports the theory that they are descendants on the Israelites. And with Ezekiel 37, Deuteronomy 30, and Jeremiah 17 in mind, the remnant of those in Africa, and those that where shipped off too various narions during the trans atlantic slave trade, they seem to fit the prophetic description of the Israelites.

The so called Jewish people have never lost their heritage or been subjected to wide spread slavery as we have....

Check this out

http://www.cjnews.com/uncategorized/nigerian-igbos-said-descendants-israelites
  • zzombie
    Options

You probably will never denounce your stance on this issue. And that's fine. But there is a lot of new evidence that supports the theory that they are descendants on the Israelites. And with Ezekiel 37, Deuteronomy 30, and Jeremiah 17 in mind, the remnant of those in Africa that became slave in America (African Americans) seem to fit the prophetic description of the Israelites.

The so called Jewish people have never lost their heritage or been subjected to wide spread slavery as we have....

Check this out

www.africanewscircle.com/2013/06/06/unveiling-the-lies-of-jewish-origin-of-the-igbo-people-and-revealing-the-jewish-agenda-in-igboland/
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options

You probably will never denounce your stance on this issue. And that's fine. But there is a lot of new evidence that supports the theory that they are descendants on the Israelites. And with Ezekiel 37, Deuteronomy 30, and Jeremiah 17 in mind, the remnant of those in Africa that became slave in America (African Americans) seem to fit the prophetic description of the Israelites.

Check this out

www.africanewscircle.com/2013/06/06/unveiling-the-lies-of-jewish-origin-of-the-igbo-people-and-revealing-the-jewish-agenda-in-igboland/

I briefly read it, and it seems like they stuck to one topic to discredit the theory. And then pointed tho Zionism. Come on man....

Plus not all Israelites reject Christ.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    As I stated before we have to DNA testing of ancient hebrews bloodline and ancestry and then you have to use an autosumal dna testing for black folk other than that. That will ? all arguments on this issue. We have to ask ourselves what is Abraham haplogroup? I'm pretty sure it's J haplogroup.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    As I stated before we have to DNA testing of ancient hebrews bloodline and ancestry and then you have to use an autosumal dna testing for black folk other than that. That will ? all arguments on this issue. We have to ask ourselves what is Abraham haplogroup? I'm pretty sure it's J haplogroup.

I'll admit, I haven't really looked at the issue from this angle. But I've been skeptical of DNA testing in this way after I saw some of the backlash from that Henry Louis Gates special on PBS....

But id be interested nonetheless. Where does this "ancient Hebrew bloodline" that has been tested originate?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I'll admit, I haven't really looked at the issue from this angle. But I've been skeptical of DNA testing in this way after I saw some of the backlash from that Henry Louis Gates special on PBS....

But id be interested nonetheless. Where does this "ancient Hebrew bloodline" that has been tested originate?

No Western Scholars can do this, but it will have to be the Black Hebrew Israelites and other African groups to do this. Then have it peer-reviewed. Corpses tbh.

They have also found 1st century jews and did their maternal dna and it's shows it's southern european women dna

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/2013/131008/ncomms3543/pdf/ncomms3543.pdf
  • zzombie
    Options

Check this out

I briefly read it, and it seems like they stuck to one topic to discredit the theory. And then pointed tho Zionism. Come on man....

Plus not all Israelites reject Christ.

COME ON man my ass the whole igbo jews thing is a falsehood with no proof
  • rodneyskinner
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Here is proof that the Jews were heavily involved in slave brokering. They were told to give the Christians Muslims and Pagans. They gave the muslims Christians and pagans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Post-Talmud_to_1800s

here's the evidence of only pagans being enslaved from Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Zanj_slaves
  • rodneyskinner
    Options
    Here is proof that the Jews were heavily involved in slave brokering. They were told to give the Christians Muslims and Pagans. They gave the muslims Christians and pagans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#Post-Talmud_to_1800s

here's the evidence of only pagans being enslaved from Africa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Ottoman_Empire#Zanj_slaves

Now I challenge you to produce 1 Hebrew slave in the Americas or a Slave that spoke Hebrew. Or even an Ethiopian slave.