What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Erykah Badu Clowned Iggy Azalea Last Night At The Soul Train Awards [VIDEO]

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
edited November 2015 in The Reason
BY HHE EDITORS · NOVEMBER 30, 2015

Badu IggyErykah Badu and her headwear are back. The 44-year old queen of neo soul released the But You Caint Use My Phone “mixtape” over the Thanksgiving weekend, and hosted the 2015 Soul Train Awards last night.

While commenting on the non-rap focus of the award show, Badu clowned everybody’s favorite whipping girl Iggy Azelea.

“You can come, ’cause what you doin’ is definitely not rap,” Badu joked as she pretended to take a call from the Australian import, who wasn’t in the audience.

Somebody should tell Erykah it’s 2015 now, and it’s not cool to make fun of the disabled.

As for the winners, The Weeknd took the prize for Best Male artist and Album of The Year (Beauty Behind The Madness.) Kendrick Lamar’s Alright won best rap song.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
Karma es verdad.
_Goldie_thulsadoomT. Sanforddwade206Sionjee504Young Stefnex ginFosheezyTrillfateStoneColdMikeyThe HuesouthernmadeAlready Home_17MorganFreemanKingeternal soldiersouth4lifeTsotsi Cape Town

Replies

• MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH... YALL NIGGAZ BETTER STOP SAYING "SO N SO DID THAT"...
    iw23gx.jpg
    _God_
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,662 Regulator
    LOLOLOL OH SHIT
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • scrapper1scrapper1 ChicagoPosts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Her singing softly in my ear while grinding on my dick would be GOAT and clutch as fuck
    keri_hilson_interscope001a.jpg
    CJTsotsi Cape TownIntelligent_Hoodlum
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Her singing softly in my ear while grinding on my dick would be GOAT and clutch as fuck

She only do missionary pause
    damnkp
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    I'll leave my soul in her