was this the year of the coward on the IC?

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot of explanations in this ? . Yall fight like girls
    ? has to explain all this lying he be doing......to ? 's he don't give a ? about, to a site he don't give a ? about lol

Just last week he was begging to be banned and his content deleted, now he back to getting trolled, this time into explaining his life style and why he chose to shack up with racist and live out his car
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If it paid good, i would ? LOVE to work at a library. Id be reading comic books all day, getting stoned. Macking on college chicks. ? it, Chi hook it up with a job.

But continue on guys dont let me interrupt.

You must have the ambition of a ? 9th grader. But it's your life.

?
    Chicity wrote: »
    If it paid good, i would ? LOVE to work at a library. Id be reading comic books all day, getting stoned. Macking on college chicks. ? it, Chi hook it up with a job.

No no Lou, having a job you enjoy is deplorable. Deplorable I tell ya!

I should be working a dead end job like Eye, saving my money by having multi racist roommates that call me ? to my face whenever I'm home so I can give it to producers in California to make an album for me

EVEN THOUGH, I don't even wanna be successful as a rapper and not really doing for the money or fame or anything

BUT I promote my music and SM accounts that feature my music every chance I get. But seriously, I'm not trying to get signed or nothing.

Yeah, that's what I'm a do.....

Thats the ? ambition i want to see bro. Hit me up with a release date and im coppin a physical copy AND the digital.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all ? having the most boring argument ever
  • Chi Snow
    Options

You must have the ambition of a ? 9th grader. But it's your life.

?

No no Lou, having a job you enjoy is deplorable. Deplorable I tell ya!

I should be working a dead end job like Eye, saving my money by having multi racist roommates that call me ? to my face whenever I'm home so I can give it to producers in California to make an album for me

EVEN THOUGH, I don't even wanna be successful as a rapper and not really doing for the money or fame or anything

BUT I promote my music and SM accounts that feature my music every chance I get. But seriously, I'm not trying to get signed or nothing.

Yeah, that's what I'm a do.....

Thats the ? ambition i want to see bro. Hit me up with a release date and im coppin a physical copy AND the digital.
    I got you b

I'm just waiting on the IC to give me $175......
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @i ro ny , you are an aspiring rapper. Rise to the occasion, and release textual Ether.

? , go play somewhere. I don't need you rag taggin and instigating. ? off.

Bruh, on some real ? , I think you have a mental illness. You have all the signs: an absentee parent; sensitivity to criticism and rejection; inability to handle failure; and turning on people who have been nice to you. I am NOT joking with you man, I want you to get help. Everyone deserves to have the full experience of life with nothing holding them back.

EVERYONE LEAVE THIS GUY ALONE BECAUSE HE HAS AN OBVIOUS PROBLEM. PLACE HIM ON IGNORE AND THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.

@MsSouthern @JokerKing @Black_Samson @Stew @mods , please lock this ? and the other beef thread.

This wasn't a beef thread to begin with. .....
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Having a job at the library isn't bad lmao. They actually get paid good money & they got benefits.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

@i ro ny , you are an aspiring rapper. Rise to the occasion, and release textual Ether.
    Buddy was an 'aspiring rapper' 5 yrs ago

Think it's time to call a ? a ? at this point

? , you work at a ? library.
    I don't have roommates and I have a car

Can you say the same Mr. Aspiring Rapper

I have a car and I have roommates.

Who gives a ? . You work at the ? library.

Bask in that ? .
    You mean 'ya'll' have a car

What's the problem with working in a library exactly?

My snapchat is Eyerone. I film ? from my car every ? day.

So there's that.

But back to you my ? ...you work at a ? library.

Let that sink in.
    I'm not understanding what's it's supposed to mean?

Do you think your job is 'better'?

What do you do that doesn't pay you enough to live on your own or to have your own car?

My job is wayyyyyyyyyy better than your ? . Trust me.

I CHOOSE to live with roommates so I can have MORE money. I'm hardly ever home. CLEARLY.

UNLIKE YALL, I actually leave the house. I know it's a foreign concept, you ? ass ? ...but try to follow.
    I don't trust you, you've proved to be a huge liar.

What do you do?

How are you 'never' when you were cammed up on Tiny Chat for a month straight? So you only went home to hang out with you internet friends? Really?

I'm a huge liar says the scared ? who says "I'll be in Virginia beach on December 5, 2015".

Yeah ok.

I've lied about nothing.

A grown man with roommates in a house he doesn't even frequent (I guess he doing them whites a favor by paying rent), that spends his days in his car driving around eating outta fast food joints year round, is trying to convince me that working in the library should be frowned up on.

Ok yo, ok.........

Just 3 weeks ago, I became Linux+ Certified. My job payed for all that ? . That ? should give you a clue at what it is I do.

But YOU on the other hand, you a grown ass man working at the ? library. Congrats, you've reached the ceiling. There's no where to go but down, my ? .

What a time to be alive.
    It doesn't

All that tells me is you don't know when to stop lying.

I'm SUSE Linux certified, LPI, Linux+ certified, Security+ and in the process of getting my CISSP.

YOU?

You're ? ? certified with a major in library science.
    Certifications don't equate to having a job, plenty of ? 's are career students b

200w.gif
  • S2J
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    This joke has jumped the shark. Again, only fuckboys are taking THIS ? serious:

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

Oh my ? , why is he so greasy? Why is he posing like that? Please tell me he's at least 40, goodness gracious!

I'mma hold my mule a lil bit, but ? , the way some ? act on here in regards to women's looks, I forget how "unfortunate" looking majority of you men are, allah have mercy

lololololoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dead!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

Oh my ? , why is he so greasy? Why is he posing like that? Please tell me he's at least 40, goodness gracious!

I'mma hold my mule a lil bit, but ? , the way some ? act on here in regards to women's looks, I forget how "unfortunate" looking majority of you men are, allah have mercy

in his defense it might just be sweat nh, Eyerone does dress like a white goth teenager in all black all the time and looks like summertime so....
  • S2J
    edited December 2015
    Options

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

in his defense it might just be sweat nh, Eyerone does dress like a white goth teenager in all black all the time and looks like summertime so....

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

Thanks for stopping the bleeding. Now, let's get back to the original topic or close this thread (Sorry for wanting to close your thread, but you know this is going to set Eye off...).

We not done til I say so. ? that greasy ? b

3FpBUQR.jpg
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait, so i read thru the rest of the thread and this house ass ? lets his cracka-ass roommates call him ? ? he's THAT ? lame where he is actually cool with white guys saying ? ?

tumblr_n5mj0jbD3O1qzijlno7_500.gif

are you ? serious? wtf is wrong with you ? ass ? self-love and self-esteem? does it make you feel like a good ? to let them white devils talk to you like that? you feel excepted? part of the crowd? ? that is so ? pathetic. you deserve ever iota of hate and disrepesct you get on here, cuz it's clear you don't respect your damn self anyway.

tumblr_may0asRPbp1r0bk8io1_500.gif

just to be clear, i hate you and every dumb-ass, tap-dancing, whitey-placating, ? -eating grin having ? with a passion, like i literally hate you

That's whats up.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

Thanks for stopping the bleeding. Now, let's get back to the original topic or close this thread (Sorry for wanting to close your thread, but you know this is going to set Eye off...).

Homie, I don't give a ? .
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    So @Kai.......how do you REALLY feel?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    That miserable ? 's life sucks.

That's why he spends so much time trying to convince everyone that he is happier than them.

Yeah...totally not a future suicide.

You have no black friends.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

We not done til I say so. ? that greasy ? b

3FpBUQR.jpg

You're a ? .
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? kai...

Eyerone you GOTTA throw the hands
  •  i ro ny
    Options

i7fchmH.jpg

Look yall, he saucin.

That picture was from summertime in Philly.

But yeah, that's what's up @kai. I appreciate you.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

Regardless of how she feels, and no matter what these ? say, you work at a ? library and you're a grown ass man.

Good luck with that.

And you're a ? ass ? on top of that.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    ? kai...

Eyerone you GOTTA throw the hands

No I don't.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    Having a job at the library isn't bad lmao. They actually get paid good money & they got benefits.

Define good money.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mann kai making me feel bad for bro :'(
    Even if he doesnt
  • Chi Snow
    Options

Regardless of how she feels, and no matter what these ? say, you work at a ? library and you're a grown ass man.

Good luck with that.

And you're a ? ass ? on top of that.
    You don't need luck when you have talent my friend

But good luck with that rap career