Smidddddddack! IRONY VS Chi City GOING DOWN THIS WEEKEND!! WHO YOU GOT? *UPDATE* Chi ducked the fade

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    It has everything to do with it

No it ? doesn't.

Joell Ortiz feels the same way I do. He's not from the suburbs.

Flawed argument, my man.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fighting over internet beef is lame AF, boys.

The only reason imma ever fight someone is if:
    1. They touch me the wrong way, 2. Talk about my daughter/family in a malicious manner in front of me IRL, 3. Physically hurt any one of my family members or 3 best friends.

Those are the only 3 reasons for me to throw hands with anyone and risk going to jail for.

IRONY, you need to calm your emotions. ? really is not serious. If I can get over Charlie calling my baby ? and zzombie telling my one year old to go ? herself, then you should be able to get over ? clowning you. We in Donkey fam. Just take it. Laugh. Accept it. Move on.

If I dragged this ? as long as IRONY has then @stew would've banned my ass months ago.. Eh, double standards as usual.

•  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

1. They touch me the wrong way, 2. Talk about my daughter/family in a malicious manner in front of me IRL, 3. Physically hurt any one of my family members or 3 best friends.

Those are the only 3 reasons for me to throw hands with anyone and risk going to jail for.

IRONY, you need to calm your emotions. ? really is not serious. If I can get over Charlie calling my baby ? and zzombie telling my one year old to go ? herself, then you should be able to get over ? clowning you. We in Donkey fam. Just take it. Laugh. Accept it. Move on.

If I dragged this ? as long as IRONY has then @stew would've banned my ass months ago.. Eh, double standards as usual.

That's YOU.

I'm different from you.

It's not about "clowning". It's about talking ? and not being able to back it up. Y'all applaud that sucker ? and think it's cute. I don't.

Y'all do the whole talk ? thing like its second nature and when a ? wants to make it real, y'all back off like ? . I should expect this.

Between numerous threads and 2 years worth of posting the same ? , not one of these ? ass ? want smoke...and they should say that. Who has dropped addresses outside of folk that I don't have problems with? NOBODY.

Because they are ? who value LOLs and reactions. You can see it in their posts. I'm not posting to make you laugh, they are...and they are ? corny.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Lmao
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Yall the worst weirdest kinda ppl.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    So you admit that words from online strangers hurt your feelings and gets you all riled up?

"Sticks and stones maybe break my bones but words online will make me travel cross country just to fight you" -Irony

Where's your self-esteem? It's as if you feel that what they are saying is true and that's why you get so mad. Because if it wasn't true, why the anger? Why give them the time of day?

If you ain't secure enough to shrug off cyber bullies then you ain't built for this forum bruh. Especially Donkey. Just log off.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Yo, ? dead at @zzombie telling her daughter to go ? herself
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? posting random homes next to the lot him and his ? play flag football on

Grab ya nuts, drop YOUR address.

Grab ya nuts and stop talking this 'we' ?

Grab ya nuts and take be prepared to live that ? you talking slime

The ? I look like posting MY HOME address on the Internet.

I'mma meet you at that address, ? . And I'mma hurt you.

Think long and hard before you gas up ? . I'm telling you now, I don't give a ? about these people. I don't give a ? about these reactions. I don't give a ? about police intervention or none of that.

Think long and hard about your future, my ? . Cuz once cross those Virginia state lines, what's going to happen...is going to happen.

i been gone for a while but didnt u ask darc for his home address tho
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    ? posting random homes next to the lot him and his ? play flag football on

Grab ya nuts, drop YOUR address.

Grab ya nuts and stop talking this 'we' ?

Grab ya nuts and take be prepared to live that ? you talking slime

The ? I look like posting MY HOME address on the Internet.

I'mma meet you at that address, ? . And I'mma hurt you.

Think long and hard before you gas up ? . I'm telling you now, I don't give a ? about these people. I don't give a ? about these reactions. I don't give a ? about police intervention or none of that.

Think long and hard about your future, my ? . Cuz once cross those Virginia state lines, what's going to happen...is going to happen.

i been gone for a while but didnt u ask darc for his home address tho

Nah. I asked him to post AN address.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    So you admit that words from online strangers hurt your feelings and gets you all riled up?

"Sticks and stones maybe break my bones but words online will make me travel cross country just to fight you" -Irony

Where's your self-esteem? It's as if you feel that what they are saying is true and that's why you get so mad. Because if it wasn't true, why the anger? Why give them the time of day?

If you ain't secure enough to shrug off cyber bullies then you ain't built for this forum bruh. Especially Donkey. Just log off.

Nah.

Words don't hurt me. Fists do.

I don't believe in talking ? without intentions of backing it up.

For instance, if I say @Black_Samson is a ? Ass ? with PTSD because he's a ? ? and his wife his ugly and that I'd beat his kids ? too and I DARE that ? to stop me, I mean every word of that ? .

It ain't ? games. I'll ? on that ? whole household. ? gump. Same with any of these other ? that talk that ? .

Here's the difference, I'm willing to pop the ? up. These ? is ready to type and post GIFs and memes and ? .

•  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options
    And donkey been soft since ? 's came thru and crush the buildings. This ? is PG-13 and u talking about not "being built" for donkey.

? outta here Khaleesi. It's funny how you and the alike are championing ? talking and typing. That's cool but it's exactly what I expect from folk that are nothing more than avatars & free time.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And donkey been soft since ? 's came thru and crush the buildings. This ? is PG-13 and u talking about not "being built" for donkey.

? outta here Khaleesi. It's funny how you and the alike are championing ? talking and typing. That's cool but it's exactly what I expect from folk that are nothing more than avatars & free time.

cs donkey been weak since this ? got "powered by vanilla"

jamaica punk ass banned me in donkey for "being too abusive"

? does that mean
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Irony, YOU may believe in only talking ? unless you back it up, but that's ? . This is a forum. Talking ? is essential to keep ? live around here. It's all for jokes. If every single poster thought like you then this forum wouldn't have lasted a day because ? would ? every thread posting their addresses and ? over jokes.

It is not that serious.

If a ? says something to you in your face IRL then that's different. But we in Donkey. This is a place where people expect to be roasted and to laugh at it. And if you can't take the heat, get out. Just like @CP203 did. Ghost.
  •  i ro ny
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Irony, YOU may believe in only talking ? unless you back it up, but that's ? . This is a forum. Talking ? is essential to keep ? live around here. It's all for jokes. If every single poster thought like you then this forum wouldn't have lasted a day because ? would ? every thread posting their addresses and ? over jokes.

It is not that serious.

If a ? says something to you in your face IRL then that's different. But we in Donkey. This is a place where people expect to be roasted and to laugh at it. And if you can't take the heat, get out. Just like @CP203 did. Ghost.

There is no heat. These ? ain't even funny.

And didn't you donate money for @black_samson to fly out and fight me?

Okden.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

Nah.

Words don't hurt me. Fists do.

I don't believe in talking ? without intentions of backing it up.

For instance, if I say @Black_Samson is a ? Ass ? with PTSD because he's a ? ? and his wife his ugly and that I'd beat his kids ? too and I DARE that ? to stop me, I mean every word of that ? .

It ain't ? games. I'll ? on that ? whole household. ? gump. Same with any of these other ? that talk that ? .

Here's the difference, I'm willing to pop the ? up. These ? is ready to type and post GIFs and memes and ? .

? ... you feared police intervention when you was suppose to fight with darx.

You dont mean a single word of that ? .

Now keep ? your weekend up cause you need the approval of a father figure.

Afraid of police intervention? No.

We had the bail money.

? ass ? like Josh have "I will sue" written on their foreheads.

And you're a ? ass ? with NO black friends to speak of. I feel bad for your kids, the only ? they'll be exposed to is a ? .
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    I sort of agree with @i ro ny . Some people are about talking ? , while other people are about those hands. It is up to you to know the tendencies of the people around you. I am still confused how people outside of Jamel and Blazini got into the mix. You see this ? foaming at the mouth about Jamel, why say anything to this ? ?

However, considering that Eye is a rapper, he should of been roasted these ? , maybe things would not have elevated to this level. Everyone in this situation obviously have dirt on each other.

Outside of a possible lack of creative, I think Eye just gets so angry that he cannot focus on saying something funny, which is something I can relate too. When I start roasting ? on here, it takes me a while to calm down and focus because my first reaction is to get physical.

All and all, this situation is old. It is time to let go.

? shut the ? up. Stop tryna speak for me and ? .

I'm not trying to entertain none of these ? on here by trying to be "funny". That ? is corny to me.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear unknown user is the same ? who called up westside lu job in fear of his safety during a possible lunch break fight haha.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear unknown user is the same ? who called up westside lu job in fear of his safety during a possible lunch break fight haha.

That was Seedz