Steve Harvey announces wrong Ms. Universe winner, takes crown from runner up live

Options

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    “Why we still got monkeys" - Steve Harvey on evolution

Y'all expect this ? to be intelligent?

Evolution is as dead as a dodo bird.

How?

And don't answer with scripture... Use your own words and opinions.

No transitional fossils
    Macro evolution never been observed
    ? said so

http://humansarefree.com/2013/12/9-scienctific-facts-prove-theory-of.html

Amen.

DNA is the link and the proof of “missing links" and fossils do provide tremendous proof of transition over a period of time in a species.

A whale swallowing a man who then survives after days has never been witnesssed yet you can believe. But the fact that whales have hip bones is not proof of a transition from land to water?

DNA isn't the link. I got my DNA darwin busters to prove it:

Darwin Buster One: Darwinians have been dead wrong whenever they have claimed that the "genetic matter of ape and humans is 98% identical." The ape and human chromosomes are remarkably divergent and too different for "ape to human evolution" theory to adequately explain. For example, the human Y chromosome has twice as many genes as the chimpanzee Y chromosome and the chromosome structures are not at all similar.

Darwin Buster Two: There are laws of embryology that directly contradict "ape to human evolution." One reason is that genes work together in teams to form body parts during embryonic development. This makes it impossible to add genes to any genome because there is no way to coordinate any new gene with existing genes. Yet "ape to human evolution" requires apes and humans to be able to add genes - for example, the chimpanzee Y chromosome has 37 genes and the human Y chromosome has at least 78 genes.

Darwin Buster Three: The laws of genetics prevent "ape to human evolution" from ever taking place. One reason is there is no genetic mechanism that creates new genes. But "ape to human evolution" relies on apes and humans having the ability to create new genes with new functions. New genes are required in order to have morphological changes, such as gills into lungs or more efficient brains. So called "gene duplication" is not evidence that organisms can create new genes. Although bacteria can duplicate existing genes by mistake through "gene duplication," this only occurs in single sex bacteria and this is not evidence that apes and humans can create new genes with new functions.

Darwin Buster Four: Darwinians have no explanation for why humans and apes have a different number of chromosomes. Darwinians claim that "chromosome fusion" of two ape chromosomes into a single chromosome resulted in humans having only 23 pairs of chromosomes while apes have 24 pairs. But there is not one example of "chromosome fusion" in mammals. Darwinians claim that 1 in 1000 human babies have a "fused chromosome" but this is an out and out lie. They are actually referring to Robertsonian Translocations, which are "translocations" and not fused chromosomes and does not result in a change in the chromosome number. Besides, scientifically derived facts refute "chromosome fusion" can occur in apes or humans.

And if evolution was true the fossil record would be LITTERED with "transitional fossils" which show the change in species over time, but yet there isn't even 1!!!!!!

Come on @Copper you smarter than this!

Did you come to church today? You need some gospel healing. Let Lebron preach to you if you can't handle the Mignon. He got the prime rib though:

https://youtu.be/e1OWiDR0nm0

Who you banking on when the day comes that you return to dust?

Amen.

Lol all of these Darwin Busters are the same right?

It's centered on DNA. Which defeated coppers claim about DNA. Amen
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Epic Fail from Steve

giphy.gif
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Yo why when religion gets brought up dudes revert back to that lil kid forced to go to church. Fam, you're an ADULT now. We not ya daddy lls If you don't believe, okay brotha, congratulations. Let that man cook. Dudes argue with DoU like he ya daddy and you that lil kid again

Copper you call another man daddy, b?

Get out your feelings. It should never bother someone this much that someone believes something you don't. Sounds like a guilty conscience . Like somethin aint sitting right

Anyway, back to Steve Harvey

Prepare yourself...
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Kai is in her feelings. Sorry for not inviting you to the worship service yesterday. But since you feel excluded and shunned, I'm sending you a personal invite. Come and be edified. Yeshua wants to give you a name better than ones given to sons and daughters. He has a throne for you but you must repent of your wicked ways and turn to Him. Amen.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540366/what-type-of-fruit-will-you-have-on-the-day-of-inspection/p1
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This is embarrassing but funny at the same time.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve lucky Escobar ain't around anymore

? you joking, but that ? is real.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh well, this is probably the most anyone has ever talked about the miss universe show. The racists are having a field day with him on twitter.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    “Why we still got monkeys" - Steve Harvey on evolution

Y'all expect this ? to be intelligent?

Evolution is as dead as a dodo bird.

How?

And don't answer with scripture... Use your own words and opinions.

I guess it was in Gods plans for him to ? up
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? puts me in tears...They destroyed that ?
    Johnny Mack

"I blame the assistant"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZG4QcdVyzM
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know why this is a topic or news. Pageantry in any form isn't cool to me. Beauty is neither a skill nor a talent.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    I don't know why this is a topic or news. Pageantry in any form isn't cool to me. Beauty is neither a skill nor a talent.

Don't tell these brawds on Instagram that
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since we talkin about intelligent design vs. evolution too...

https://youtu.be/j1CbFMU3kIA

I'll be bumpin this when the time comes for Us to judge the earth
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? puts me in tears...They destroyed that ?
    Johnny Mack

"I blame the assistant"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZG4QcdVyzM

Almost spit my drink out. Aint heard from this ? in a minute lemme que this up
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Noooooooo, so horribly awkward

https://youtube.com/watch?v=nmqAjr0xs04

Ms. USA must have seen some ? , cuz she chill. Steve you messed up. *Will watch breakfast club in the morning*
    ? steve ? ass, he a country bama, blah blah bernie mac, blah blah paula deen...
    Yet, watching this, Steve was Clearly reading the teleprompter... but i'll let y'all, beat a dead horse.
    tumblr_mxclg2Rttt1qzberoo1_500.gif