its average around there mostly good just certain blocks
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    he always around there though so this was intentional
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got nothing to do there chief keef left 2 year ago.. stay out they dont want u to shine
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got nothing to do there chief keef left 2 year ago.. stay out they dont want u to shine

Louie already said he never leaving the chi

• TayGettem
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Katie Got Bandz weed carrier

That would be funny except he has more buzz than Katie fck outta here bru
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    83rd and Pulaski

not surprised

its average around there mostly good just certain blocks

This is the problem.....? it's ? up over there too....just not AS ? up.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember in the Godfather when Sollozzo got off that pay phone and told Tom Hagen "Still Alive!! He's still alive!!!!" He was so upset.

I imagine that's how they feeling right now. They tried to wrap that ? up for Christmas but ? said I got the final say.

Won't HE do it, though?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad he's not dead, but I hope that sh-t popped some sense into ol' boy's head.
  • ClemsonKUjayhawks215
    ClemsonKUjayhawks215 Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in chicago be trippin.. its crazy cuz they hoods dont even "look" crazy compared to like Bmore and Philly...i completely understand that "looks" dont mean nothin but u would think that the ? look like a 3rd world country
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get money and move to Miami
  • TayGettem
    Options
    Remember in the Godfather when Sollozzo got off that pay phone and told Tom Hagen "Still Alive!! He's still alive!!!!" He was so upset.

I imagine that's how they feeling right now. They tried to wrap that ? up for Christmas but ? said I got the final say.

Won't HE do it, though?

Thing is Louie started calling himself a ? in all his music now he surviving headshots lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in chicago be trippin.. its crazy cuz they hoods dont even "look" crazy compared to like Bmore and Philly...i completely understand that "looks" dont mean nothin but u would think that the ? look like a 3rd world country

Wassup blood
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    met Louie a couple years ago...real humble dude. He definitely lucked up only getting grazed. Hope he takes heed and get him and his fam out of Chicago. Ain't no love here.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

U must have never actually been to the Chi
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    f.e.d.s. wrote: »
    met Louie a couple years ago...real humble dude. He definitely lucked up only getting grazed. Hope he takes heed and get him and his fam out of Chicago. Ain't no love here.

A lot of local entertainers in Chicago are cool as ? . But they aint gotta move from Chicago just move to the better neighborhoods. There a lot of neighborhoods right in the city that make them bad neighborhoods seem like whole other cities.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

A lot of local entertainers in Chicago are cool as ? . But they aint gotta move from Chicago just move to the better neighborhoods. There a lot of neighborhoods right in the city that make them bad neighborhoods seem like whole other cities.

Co-sign!!! And if you in ? ? , guess what, you get ? .
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I prefer the north side of Chicago over the south..... Feels like suburbia to me lol..
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

I prefer the north side of Chicago over the south..... Feels like suburbia to me lol..

Nooooooo, it's cool over here homie
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't matter where you live in this ? , drama gon find you..

Talk about catching a body and ? gon try to snatch a body.

Lil herb next up to bat unless he move.

No love in this city.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    not tryna be funny but who is this King Louie guy

These dumb ? giving wacks and feelings like everyone heard of him. I aint never heard of him at all but good to hear he puling through.