What type of fruit will you have on the day of inspection?

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    To me it is seeing that I've never done it. Amen.
    in this restricted sense, i admit this is a consistent argument. carry on

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Serious question to the Christians here: how the hell do you have faith in a guy who didn't even fulfill the prophecies? Why should anyone believe he is gonna offer salvation when he hasn't even delivered on the Old Testament prophecies that he claimed he was gonna fulfill "quickly"?

I say this as a former Christian, how the hell does anyone have faith in something like that. Not judging, but damn that's fascinating how people can justify all this somehow. It's almost funny at this point. It kinda is already.

He's already fulfilled over 300 prophecies. The only ones left concern the end of this age, His 1,000 year reign, the final judgment, and the eternal kingdom. Amen.

Here are just some of the prophecies He fulfilled when He first came taken from just a brief section of the Psalms:

http://www.accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

Psa. 23:1 "I am the Good Shepherd" John 10:11, 1Peter 2:25
    Psa. 24:3 His exaltation predicted Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9
    Psa. 30:3 His resurrection predicted Acts 2:32
    Psa. 31:5 "Into thy hands I commit my spirit" Luke 23:46
    Psa. 31:11 His acquaintances fled from Him Mark 14:50
    Psa. 31:13 They took counsel to put Him to death Mt. 27:1, John 11:53
    Psa. 31:14, 15 "He trusted in ? , let Him deliver him" Matthew 27:43
    Psa. 34:20 Not a bone of Him broken John 19:31-36
    Psa. 35:11 False witnesses rose up against Him Matthew 26:59
    Psa. 35:19 He was hated without a cause John 15:25
    Psa. 38:11 His friends stood afar off Luke 23:49
    Psa. 38:12 Enemies try to entangle Him by craft Mark 14:1, Mt. 22:15
    Psa. 38:12-13 Silent before His accusers Matthew 27:12-14
    Psa. 38:20 He went about doing good Acts 10:38
    Psa. 40:2-5 The joy of His resurrection predicted John 20:20

The rest will soon be fulfilled my friend. Amen.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Serious question to the Christians here: how the hell do you have faith in a guy who didn't even fulfill the prophecies? Why should anyone believe he is gonna offer salvation when he hasn't even delivered on the Old Testament prophecies that he claimed he was gonna fulfill "quickly"?

I say this as a former Christian, how the hell does anyone have faith in something like that. Not judging, but damn that's fascinating how people can justify all this somehow. It's almost funny at this point. It kinda is already.

He's already fulfilled over 300 prophecies. The only ones left concern the end of this age, His 1,000 year reign, the final judgment, and the eternal kingdom. Amen.

Here are just some of the prophecies He fulfilled when He first came taken from just a brief section of the Psalms:

Those were the easy part of the prophecies, what about the hard ones? The Old Testament made clear the real savior would be able to fulfill all the prophecies within its lifetime, and 2,000 years later nothing's been done about the hard parts of the prophecies. The whole world worshipping the same ? , world peace being created, him being unable to be defeated by other people, Jesus has shown zero ability to ever be able to do these things. If the prophecies were real, Jesus would not have allowed some Romans to push him around like that, the prophecies said the savior would be a general who would destroy ALL his enemies. Once again, Jesus didn't fit that bill.

Those accomplishments are not that impressive compared to the prophecies he has not fulfilled.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Those were the easy part of the prophecies, what about the hard ones? The Old Testament made clear the real savior would be able to fulfill all the prophecies within its lifetime, and 2,000 years later nothing's been done about the hard parts of the prophecies. The whole world worshipping the same ? , world peace being created, him being unable to be defeated by other people, Jesus has shown zero ability to ever be able to do these things. If the prophecies were real, Jesus would not have allowed some Romans to push him around like that, the prophecies said the savior would be a general who would destroy ALL his enemies. Once again, Jesus didn't fit that bill.

Those accomplishments are not that impressive compared to the prophecies he has not fulfilled.

1. The "hardest" ones Yeshua has already fulfilled. The Cross was the center point of all reality. And it was for the joy that was set before Yeshua that He endured the cross, despising the shame, and has now risen to glory in order to sit at the right hand of the Father on high.

2. What's left is clean up duty. And He will thoroughly purge His floor of all chaff and remove all dross in the fire of His judgment.

3. Are you ready to meet Yeshua if He came for your soul right now @kingblaze84 ?
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2015
    Options

1. The "hardest" ones Yeshua has already fulfilled. The Cross was the center point of all reality. And it was for the joy that was set before Yeshua that He endured the cross, despising the shame, and has now risen to glory in order to sit at the right hand of the Father on high.

2. What's left is clean up duty. And He will thoroughly purge His floor of all chaff and remove all dross in the fire of His judgment.

3. Are you ready to meet Yeshua if He came for your soul right now @kingblaze84 ?

Sorry buddy, Yeshua has NOT fulfilled the hardest parts of the prophecies. Where is the worldwide peace? Wars and massive bloodshed worldwide, including several genocides, have only increased since the rise of Christianity. Word to the aboriginals and Native Americans who were murdered off by Christians.

And what about the part of the Old Testament that says the Messiah will be a king in its lifetime, and unite EVERYONE worldwide? Today, there are over one billion people worldwide with no religious affiliation. And Muslims, Jews and Christians worldwide are in major battles against each other.

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

--You worship a false messiah. It's cool though, I'm expecting some great gifts tomorrow.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Sorry buddy, Yeshua has NOT fulfilled the hardest parts of the prophecies. Where is the worldwide peace? Wars and massive bloodshed worldwide, including several genocides, have only increased since the rise of Christianity. Word to the aboriginals and Native Americans who were murdered off by Christians.

And what about the part of the Old Testament that says the Messiah will be a king in its lifetime, and unite EVERYONE worldwide? Today, there are over one billion people worldwide with no religious affiliation. And Muslims, Jews and Christians worldwide are in major battles against each other.

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

--You worship a false messiah. It's cool though, I'm expecting some great gifts tomorrow.

1. When was the last time you left your eternal glory in order to clothe yourself with human flesh to redeem the very creature who rebelled against you?
    2. And in order to redeem them you had to restrain all the power you had and commit your life to the hands of sinful men so that they can nail you to a cross because you did nothing wrong?
    3. Oh and when was the last time you defeated death and the grave because it was impossible for it hold you down?
    4. Yes, since these things are easy to do, please let me know how you did it @kingblaze84
    5. There is only one King of kings and Lord of lords who has life in Himself, He is Yeshua Ha Mashiach my friend.
    6. The signs of His 2nd coming are all around us. But the question is do you see them?
    7. When He suddenly appears in power and great glory to sit on His throne, will you be ready to be see Him face to face or will you be consumed by the brightness of His coming and the word that proceeds out of His mouth which will slay all the wicked?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @Disciplined InSight

Yeshua Loves you my friend.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @ayebaebae

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    @MrsReeseyCup

• Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MrsReeseyCup

This ^^ I know. "For the bible tells me so"
    Who doesn't remember singing this as a child.. Good times.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Now I lay me down to sleep, pray the lord my soul to keep......"

? , one time, I'm like 4 or 5, my dad would come in our rooms and we'd have to say that prayer and then a kiss goodnight. One time my little brain failed to recall the words, I say but I forget them..... my dad was like you'll remember when I spank that ass, he was right too, them words came out faster than a bullet..... ahhh religion, so full of love.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

? , one time, I'm like 4 or 5, my dad would come in our rooms and we'd have to say that prayer and then a kiss goodnight. One time my little brain failed to recall the words, I say but I forget them..... my dad was like you'll remember when I spank that ass, he was right too, them words came out faster than a bullet..... ahhh religion, so full of love.

My mom went through the same thing in a Haitian Catholic school lol, she was hit several times with a ruler
  • kingblaze84
    Options

1. When was the last time you left your eternal glory in order to clothe yourself with human flesh to redeem the very creature who rebelled against you?
    2. And in order to redeem them you had to restrain all the power you had and commit your life to the hands of sinful men so that they can nail you to a cross because you did nothing wrong?
    3. Oh and when was the last time you defeated death and the grave because it was impossible for it hold you down?
    4. Yes, since these things are easy to do, please let me know how you did it @kingblaze84
    5. There is only one King of kings and Lord of lords who has life in Himself, He is Yeshua Ha Mashiach my friend.
    6. The signs of His 2nd coming are all around us. But the question is do you see them?
    7. When He suddenly appears in power and great glory to sit on His throne, will you be ready to be see Him face to face or will you be consumed by the brightness of His coming and the word that proceeds out of His mouth which will slay all the wicked?

I admit I've never risen from the dead but many other people in the past claim they did. It's a long list, so even if I did rise from the dead, I wouldn't be unique compared to many others.

And if he "suddenly" appears and brings great glory, cool. I'd be tempted to be Christian again lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @MrsReeseyCup

This ^^ I know. "For the bible tells me so"
    Who doesn't remember singing this as a child.. Good times.
    PraiseGodBernie.gif

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

"Train up a child in the way she should go, and even when she is old she will not turn away from it." Proverbs 22:6

Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I admit I've never risen from the dead but many other people in the past claim they did. It's a long list, so even if I did rise from the dead, I wouldn't be unique compared to many others.

And if he "suddenly" appears and brings great glory, cool. I'd be tempted to be Christian again lol

There is only one ? who has power to give life and take life. That is Yeshua. And because of His resurrection His name changed the course of history. Therefore every person is confronted with a choice in regards to who He is. Believe and you will live forever or reject and you will perish forever. What an awesome ? He is to give us the power to decide what we will do with His Son, Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

Oh and when He comes suddenly on that day, there will be no time to 2nd guess, recant, repent, or turn away from your life of rebellion for that day will come in an instant, suddenly! And the hypocrites will be surprised for their sin will be found out and that without remedy. Amen.

"The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?" Isaiah 33:14

If you want to know the answer to the question above read the next verse. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2015
    Options

There is only one ? who has power to give life and take life. That is Yeshua. And because of His resurrection His name changed the course of history. Therefore every person is confronted with a choice in regards to who He is. Believe and you will live forever or reject and you will perish forever. What an awesome ? He is to give us the power to decide what we will do with His Son, Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

Oh and when He comes suddenly on that day, there will be no time to 2nd guess, recant, repent, or turn away from your life of rebellion for that day will come in an instant, suddenly! And the hypocrites will be surprised for their sin will be found out and that without remedy. Amen.

"The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?" Isaiah 33:14

If you want to know the answer to the question above read the next verse. Amen.

LOL, I'll apologize to the J man if he REALLY comes back and proves himself to be a savior. But until the prophecies are totally fulfilled, as he PROMISED he would do, it just seems like empty threats. Threatening to burn me alive is not a good reason for me to believe, it just makes me look at your ? as some kind of ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

1. This is the thing @kingblaze84, sin must be punished. You have done things in your life that wasn't right even in your own mind and in the mind of others. Therefore there must be a reckoning for the wrong that you have committed in your life, are continuing to commit, and will commit in the future until you die.
    2. ? is holy, righteous, and separate from sinners. Thus He can not even look at sin without being utterly offended. And in His offense of sin He executes judgment upon it in order to satisfy His furious wrath because of His abhorrence of it.
    3. That wrath was poured upon Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He paid the full price for all the sin of the world. From Adam and Eve up to the very last person who will ever be born in this age. The penalty has been paid in full by His precious blood, for without the shedding of blood there is no remission.
    4. ? made the rules, I didn't, you didn't, no one else did beside Him. Thus He says that blood must be shed in order for people to be forgiven. If you reject the very blood of ? manifested in human flesh, what other choice does ? have on the last day but to require your very own blood to pay the penalty for all the sin you committed in your life?
    5. If ? didn't punish you His character would be corrupted, He would no longer be righteous, no longer be just, and there would be countless accusers of ? because He failed to account for the sin you committed if He pardons you without requiring a blood sacrifice to atone for your sins.
    6. Thus the penalty for your sin will be paid forever in the lake of fire because you would have chosen to bear the penalty yourself. And if you die in your sins, you will do just that. No one will weep for you and no one will remember you after you are cast alive in the lake of fire forever. Amen.

7. BUT JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be saved from such a terrible fate if only you would turn to Him now, turn to Him today, turn to Him this very instant and ? will make Himself realer than the words you are reading on this screen. But you must mean business with ? . You can say to me that you did this and you did that, but you didn't hear from ? until your blue in the face. But if your heart isn't right, ? will know for that's what He judges and sees. Thus you can never pull the wool over His eyes. But if you truly mean business,

and I mean business!

? will receive you right here and right now! Your destiny can change right here and right now! No one is past saving! No one is so cold, so lost, so godless that ? can not save that person! I don't care who you are! I don't care how evil you've been! I don't care how much hatred you've hurled out of your mouth toward ? ! He can forgive! And He will forgive and you give you eternal life if you confess that Yeshua is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead! If you do that with a pure and sincere heart, ? will save you @kingblaze84! I guarantee it! But the question is will you surrender yourself to Him today? Amen.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? this thread is funny.

There will be no salvation in your faithfulness.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ? this thread is funny.

There will be no salvation in your faithfulness.

Amen and Praise ? @the bolded!

For if salvation was dependent on my faithfulness I would be in the lake of fire with the rest of the wicked! ? have mercy!

BUT ? !!!!!

"if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself." 2 Timothy 2:13

Salvation isn't dependent on what we do, but on what HE did! He paid the price, He went to the cross, He despised the shame, He was beaten, He was whipped, He was punched, He was put to shame, He was acquainted with sorrows, He was burdened with our griefs, He was made a specatacle, He bore the wrath, and BY HIM WE HAVE LIFE BECAUSE HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD!!!!!

Hallelujah!

So the question is not are you faithful, but do you have FAITH in the one who will always be faithful to His promises, to His covenants, and to His own word? His name is Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach!

LORD JESUS THE MESSIAH!!!!!

DoUknowHIM?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Train up a child in the way she should go, and even when she is old she will not turn away from it." Proverbs 22:6

Amen.

My son has been blessing meals since he was 3.
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options
    WHAT KIND OF FRUIT WILL YOU HAVE ON THE DAY OF INSPECTION? DEEZ NUTS.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People in here need bible study you people don't know what the hell you are talking about.
  • kingblaze84
    edited December 2015
    Options
    1. This is the thing @kingblaze84, sin must be punished. You have done things in your life that wasn't right even in your own mind and in the mind of others. Therefore there must be a reckoning for the wrong that you have committed in your life, are continuing to commit, and will commit in the future until you die.
    2. ? is holy, righteous, and separate from sinners. Thus He can not even look at sin without being utterly offended. And in His offense of sin He executes judgment upon it in order to satisfy His furious wrath because of His abhorrence of it.
    3. That wrath was poured upon Yeshua Ha Mashiach. He paid the full price for all the sin of the world. From Adam and Eve up to the very last person who will ever be born in this age. The penalty has been paid in full by His precious blood, for without the shedding of blood there is no remission.
    4. ? made the rules, I didn't, you didn't, no one else did beside Him. Thus He says that blood must be shed in order for people to be forgiven. If you reject the very blood of ? manifested in human flesh, what other choice does ? have on the last day but to require your very own blood to pay the penalty for all the sin you committed in your life?
    5. If ? didn't punish you His character would be corrupted, He would no longer be righteous, no longer be just, and there would be countless accusers of ? because He failed to account for the sin you committed if He pardons you without requiring a blood sacrifice to atone for your sins.
    6. Thus the penalty for your sin will be paid forever in the lake of fire because you would have chosen to bear the penalty yourself. And if you die in your sins, you will do just that. No one will weep for you and no one will remember you after you are cast alive in the lake of fire forever. Amen.

7. BUT JESUS CHRIST HAS MADE A WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can be saved from such a terrible fate if only you would turn to Him now, turn to Him today, turn to Him this very instant and ? will make Himself realer than the words you are reading on this screen. But you must mean business with ? . You can say to me that you did this and you did that, but you didn't hear from ? until your blue in the face. But if your heart isn't right, ? will know for that's what He judges and sees. Thus you can never pull the wool over His eyes. But if you truly mean business,

and I mean business!

? will receive you right here and right now! Your destiny can change right here and right now! No one is past saving! No one is so cold, so lost, so godless that ? can not save that person! I don't care who you are! I don't care how evil you've been! I don't care how much hatred you've hurled out of your mouth toward ? ! He can forgive! And He will forgive and you give you eternal life if you confess that Yeshua is LORD and believe in your heart that He rose from the dead! If you do that with a pure and sincere heart, ? will save you @kingblaze84! I guarantee it! But the question is will you surrender yourself to Him today? Amen.

If the Bible ? REALLY gave a flying ? about punishing the sins of people on Earth, his lazy ass would have checked the Christian madmen who were committing genocide and infanticide in Australia, Africa, North, Central, and South America. The Bible ? isn't gonna punish ? . If it let Francisco Pizarro and Hernando Cortes off the hook for their massive crimes, I think everyone else is safe. Who you trying to fool brah? The Bible ? ain't punishing NOBODY.

Why punish people in the "last days" and be lazy as ? back in the day? ? outta here with this fairy tale ? lol. Bible ? had his chance to prove himself, and failed. Failing to prove himself for 2,000 years? I'm good bruh.

• kingblaze84
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Religion…its given people hope in a world torn apart by religion.

- Jon Stewart