Options
    Well looks like all those capes for cosby looking kinda suss now
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    All this hate just because he told you to pull your pants up. Sad.

He should have took his own advice. Him having his pants down is why he's in this ? now

Are you perfect?

This is a dumb argument because nobody is perfect and therefore nobody should "judge" anyone for anything. No I'm not perfect but I'm also not traveling the country being a hypocrite telling people how to make their lives better.
  • blackrain
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Bill Cosby is getting railroaded!

Nah if he hadn't been on his moral crusades while ? a ton of woman and having out of wedlock kids you could say that. He brought this on himself

Wait so because he had side kids that means he deserves to go to jail for rapes that no one can prove?

It wouldn't be as easy for people to believe if Cosby had lived up to the standard and image he put out for decades. Don't be dense. You knew what my post meant
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put the ? on the phone
    Tell her take the pill

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Also I want to add.

DON'T LET THIS COSBY ? GET FOLKS OFF TRACK IN REGARDS TO TAMIR RICE AND THE NEW ? THAT HAPPENED IN CHICAGO WITH THAT INNOCENT LADY BEING MURDERED!!!

People can multi task and pay attention to both at the same time

Who said they couldn't? Just because some people can doesn't mean everybody can.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Also I want to add.

DON'T LET THIS COSBY ? GET FOLKS OFF TRACK IN REGARDS TO TAMIR RICE AND THE NEW ? THAT HAPPENED IN CHICAGO WITH THAT INNOCENT LADY BEING MURDERED!!!

People can multi task and pay attention to both at the same time

Who said they couldn't? Just because some people can doesn't mean everybody can.

Those people are idiots and probably wouldn't be much help anyway if they can't
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really? I thought the hate was for being a serial ? and blowing all the goodwill and support the Black community has given him throughout the decades. But hey...maybe that's just me.

On a side note, these charges are a bit telling in the context of the recent political discussions about Trump going after Bill Clinton. His rap sheet is just as long as Cosby's, and yet people cape for him like no else. Why is one Bill C. a pariah, and the other "beloved"? With Cosby it's ok to bring up 20 year sold allegations, but with Clinton who flatout lied on camera to America....it's "old news". Just kinda funny.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah it's deeper than that ,some black people felt bill Cosby was seating on top of his high horse looking down on them when he was saying those comments,now that accusations of him drugging and ? women is coming out it makes him look like a monster.Like how can you talk about stop sagging your pants and you out there ? women.
  • blackrain
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Nah it's deeper than that ,some black people felt bill Cosby was seating on top of his high horse looking down on them when he was saying those comments,now that accusations of him drugging and ? women is coming out it makes him look like a monster.Like how can you talk about stop sagging your pants and you out there ? women.

Or on a basic level how he out here criticizing the state of the black family and absentee parents when he got out of wedlock kids who never knew him because he paid the mothers off
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    White women don't need evidence.

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He should have took his own advice. Him having his pants down is why he's in this ? now

Are you perfect?

That's how you defend a serial ? ? Who needs Johnny Cochran? @BillCosby holla at this man for your defense team.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

Please tell me you understand the legal system better than this.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly the best thing Bill Cosby can do for himself right now is die. I don't think he ? all those ? but I believe he ? a couple
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

This is kind of a semantics discussion you guys are having.

I think you both know that though.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Honestly the best thing Bill Cosby can do for himself right now is die. I don't think he ? all those ? but I believe he ? a couple

Pretty much.

his defense must have been better than Mayweathers cause he aint get slapped once.. my bad he drugged all 72 of them without their consent
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well looks like all those capes for cosby looking kinda suss now

How so?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Bill Cosby is getting railroaded!

Nah if he hadn't been on his moral crusades while ? a ton of woman and having out of wedlock kids you could say that. He brought this on himself

Wait so because he had side kids that means he deserves to go to jail for rapes that no one can prove?

It wouldn't be as easy for people to believe if Cosby had lived up to the standard and image he put out for decades. Don't be dense. You knew what my post meant

I'm not the one being dense here
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

This is what it comes down to
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also I want to add.

? ! I was really struggling with being able to process two different current events at the same time so thanks for this post!

Very helpful!

tumblr_mz0dv80W561rb06tgo1_500.gif
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Really? I thought the hate was for being a serial ? and blowing all the goodwill and support the Black community has given him throughout the decades. But hey...maybe that's just me.

On a side note, these charges are a bit telling in the context of the recent political discussions about Trump going after Bill Clinton. His rap sheet is just as long as Cosby's, and yet people cape for him like no else. Why is one Bill C. a pariah, and the other "beloved"? With Cosby it's ok to bring up 20 year sold allegations, but with Clinton who flatout lied on camera to America....it's "old news". Just kinda funny.

You have proof of this?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

That's how the legal system works ace
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

That's how the legal system works ace

So why is your ? ? being prosecuted then?