• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Truffle Beezus

Thank+you+and+Goodnight.gif
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick stop to get these nails did..let's get this night over with.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are not a grown man unless u own a full shoe shine box

dov41v.jpg
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are not a grown man unless u own a full shoe shine box

dov41v.jpg

Or a 40's stereotype....
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Man getting pulled in different directions trying not to confirm with any of them then the church folks keep asking me to go to the lock ins

CXMY_utWEAAxtdu.jpg

Hilarious
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    They sayin NASA caught an alien on mars on camera, tried to shop it out but left the hand
    424a3d48ab83e4468ea6c0e1417e7e76

It is possible that we may find structures on Mars which may suggest evidence of intelligent life. Either way IMO, I doubt they'll find it but it's interesting to read about all the theories surrounding it.

Earth really is lucky to be wear it is, Mars is literally right beside the Asteroid belt. What I think will happen is that in 20-30 years we'll make contact with intelligent life in another galaxy and we'll also develop the technology to properly navigate space with manned craft. In the process I think in 40-50 years we'll land a man or woman on an extraterrestrial planet similar to our own.

To travel that many light years so fast a human cannot withstand the pressure. Androids will most likely take the place of humans in deep space travel
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    They sayin NASA caught an alien on mars on camera, tried to shop it out but left the hand

It is possible that we may find structures on Mars which may suggest evidence of intelligent life. Either way IMO, I doubt they'll find it but it's interesting to read about all the theories surrounding it.

Earth really is lucky to be wear it is, Mars is literally right beside the Asteroid belt. What I think will happen is that in 20-30 years we'll make contact with intelligent life in another galaxy and we'll also develop the technology to properly navigate space with manned craft. In the process I think in 40-50 years we'll land a man or woman on an extraterrestrial planet similar to our own.

To travel that many light years so fast a human cannot withstand the pressure. Androids will most likely take the place of humans in deep space travel

Wormholes
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options

Iuno LOLOL but I have faith in mankind. Just think in A.D. the idea of having man in a flying machine to reach other continents was preposterous but today we have airplanes and jets breaking sound barriers all the time. Anything is possible LLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Look at how fast we can transport communication, literally by the milliseconds if not less and to any part of the world. I have faith we'll figure something out !

Especially since 1900 we've seen more technology in 100 years than anytime in human history. In a year, both of our cells will be out of date. I have a surface pro, the new one, it's bad ass but only a matter of time before something new comes along.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That hoe ass flop.... Cmon bruh.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl 34 with 5 kids with a mind of a 19 year old with no motivation = a chick that is a recipe for disaster
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Girl 34 with 5 kids with a mind of a 19 year old with no motivation = a chick that is a recipe for disaster

I bet her matress on the floor.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Macklemore is still around?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kanye just dissed MJ, u Chitown ? is weird.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    If you were watching a clock countdown from 48 hrs, it would take 2 days to finish
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Popped a molly, I'm sweating whoooo
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Jordan jackson?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Why is this ? rapping on tv
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »

Jordan jackson?

Michael Jordan, time for yall to cut him off if u hvnt already
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @sion is sooo bae. Yo those book you got me are so dope. Third time reading them. Thanks.