Former Manhattan Prosecutor Sounds Off on Tamir Rice Case: 'F*ck America! F*ck Y'all !

Options
7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwhyJvoPLhk
On Monday, an Ohio grand jury decided not to bring charges against two police officers in the 2014 shooting death of Tamir Rice. The day after the decision was announced, Ikiesha Al-Shabazz Whittaker, a former Manhattan prosecutor, posted a video on Facebook to express her frustration with the country’s legal system. She also explained, in her expletive-laden rant, why grand juries don’t indict police officers. “I know some things that I don't think you guys know,” she says at the beginning of the video, which has been viewed more than 1.3 million times in 48 hours. “I want to share it with you because my level of outrage and frustration is at an all-time high. I don't want to be in this ? country no more. I just want to ? leave.”...
Link to article

SO speaking of what needs to be done in 2016 ? Something needs to be done with this ? up country and these ? pigs killing us and their protectors, helping them get away with it.

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    She's preaching to the choir.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    SO speaking of what needs to be done in 2016 ? Something needs to be done with this ? up country and these ? pigs killing us and their protectors, helping them get away with it.
    [/font]
    We've had the power for decades and don't use it. We need to vote in politicians who will actually fix the systems in our cities. I'm talking all the way down to city council seats and going up. That means recruiting like-minded people to run, and then supporting the campaigns by volunteering and donations. We have no business buying into the two parties, and should be politically independent. Make these scumbags prove they're worth our votes.

If we did this in majority Black cites, we could clean up our schools, our police forces, our communities, and have the kind of Black renaissance people like those at Black Wall Street were trying to enact. If we could do it in Greenwood Oklahoma back in 9121, we sure as hell could do it today. I shook my head at people whining to the media about the lack of diversity back in Fergusson's political structure. White politicians don't care, and never will. We have to organize and vote/campaign/recruit. Otherwise you'll keep getting Rahm Emmanuel types.

I understand what you're trying to say and I'd prefer to have those like-minded folks as politicians but I think it'll be unwise to put all your effort into this same political system. I'm pretty sure that's been tried over the years.

I'm for it though, but I also think there needs to be something else. These ? ' ? disgust the ? out of me. Way too many of them out here. Every Black person needs to realize who our enemies are in America. There's too many people who go soft or are naive to what we're up against.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

What "we" gonna do tho?

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [/font]
    We've had the power for decades and don't use it. We need to vote in politicians who will actually fix the systems in our cities. I'm talking all the way down to city council seats and going up. That means recruiting like-minded people to run, and then supporting the campaigns by volunteering and donations. We have no business buying into the two parties, and should be politically independent. Make these scumbags prove they're worth our votes.

If we did this in majority Black cites, we could clean up our schools, our police forces, our communities, and have the kind of Black renaissance people like those at Black Wall Street were trying to enact. If we could do it in Greenwood Oklahoma back in 9121, we sure as hell could do it today. I shook my head at people whining to the media about the lack of diversity back in Fergusson's political structure. White politicians don't care, and never will. We have to organize and vote/campaign/recruit. Otherwise you'll keep getting Rahm Emmanuel types.

I understand what you're trying to say and I'd prefer to have those like-minded folks as politicians but I think it'll be unwise to put all your effort into this same political system. I'm pretty sure that's been tried over the years.

I'm for it though, but I also think there needs to be something else. These ? ' ? disgust the ? out of me. Way too many of them out here. Every Black person needs to realize who our enemies are in America. There's too many people who go soft or are naive to what we're up against.

that's the whole and entire heart of the matter if we did not have those ? we would have crushed this world a long time ago
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Ponyboy Curtis and his stay gold schemes
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

What "we" gonna do tho?

Nothing, we're too divided to elicited real change. Too many ? too ? up the little progress we gain.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Powerful as ? !! I appreciate the "inside politics" coming from someone with hands on experience (not some SJW).

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vid on point. Anyways she been a prosecutor for X amount of years , and saw all the fuckery, and now she wanna leave?
    i guess, leaving now is better than never.
    also, shout out to all my we built this nation ass ? ... well then muthafuckas, move and build another one.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Bump. This needs to be on the first page.....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would it be easier to just start killing cops?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

The cops are just small fries in the larger scope of thangs. you're going against a SYSTEM in WHite SUPREMACY... focusing soley on cops, is like being a Jedi, and solely focusing on Storm Troopers.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [/font]

So what are you doing to make this a reality? Or did you just post it hoping you would ignite someone else to do all the work?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Respect needs to be reinstated. If one of ours is taken away, one of theirs need to be subjected to similar happenings, in addition to all of those noise-making tactics like marching, petitions etc.

It'll make these clowns think twice before abusing their power.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any act of violence is dumb.There´s probably less Jews in America than African Americans and they run it up and down.From lawyers to doctors all the way to movie directors.Brother Reggie is right.People need to take over cities.
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [/font]

So what are you doing to make this a reality? Or did you just post it hoping you would ignite someone else to do all the work?

if you can't change the world, why not spark the mind that can?
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cool. We already knew its a set up, can't explain it like her...

I hope the laws don't try to Sandra Bland her tho......
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs* Her anger is understandable, but her rant is pointless at the end of the day. The people that need to hear her and understand her will just say "If you don't like America, go back to Africa." If she ain't leaving the country, she's just wasting her breath.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But America is the best place for black people
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *shrugs* Her anger is understandable, but her rant is pointless at the end of the day. The people that need to hear her and understand her will just say "If you don't like America, go back to Africa." If she ain't leaving the country, she's just wasting her breath.

Sometimes you just gotta get that out. I go in a room sometimes and just scream at the top of my lungs for a few minutes. I did it after the ZImmerman verdict. It's soothing.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where the ? is Loretta Lynch? Black folks all over the nation were ? moaning whining and crying for her to get the job. Well she has the ? job and I have yet to see any federal charges for any of these racist murderous sorry ass pigs. Is this ? gonna do her job or is she just another black face sitting behind the big desk?
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Any act of violence is dumb.There´s probably less Jews in America than African Americans and they run it up and down.From lawyers to doctors all the way to movie directors.Brother Reggie is right.People need to take over cities.

Those fake "Jews" make their living off of exploiting black people. If we rose and took over our own communities, they would lose most of their power almost instantly. All of those different labels for white people would.

That's why the resistance we face is much tougher than these other groups, and integration has made it near impossible to implement a solution due to a lot of our mind's being compromised. To be truly effective, we will need to start filtering out our own, as some of us will take too long to or simply can't be reformed. Then we can start making moves as a collective.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    [/font]

if you can't change the world, why not spark the mind that can?

The most only effective tactic is to live what you preach. You have to prove to people that you believe in what you're saying before the people take you serious.
    mrrealone wrote: »
    Cool. We already knew its a set up, can't explain it like her...

I hope the laws don't try to Sandra Bland her tho......

Nah, we didn't. You may have, but most people in general are skeptics (unless it makes the news SMH).

The cops have been killing our people and getting off without consequence since forever, yet if you told someone and they didn't experience it themselves, they would not believe you. That's why these camera phones are causing a slight shift on how the entire country views law enforcement. Now ? have proof, and some still try to rationalize the murders.

And ? that noise about that "hope they don't try to ? her." Y'all ? sound like straight up cowards. They got y'all scared to stand up for yourself.