Fair or Foul: Amber Amour documented her ? on instagram after it happened

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    she went to the police before she went to social media, based on her first post

I just peeped this so she had that picture on standby?

Based on what she said she didn't go to the cops first.

"It only happen a couple minutes ago but sometimes these happen so fast"
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    South Africa is weird

They take the "victim" back to the crime scene with forensics?

And why is she making jokes and ? ?
    Talking about 3rd world problems.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Interesting y'all morally righteous about this chick having a boyfriend but the same ? weren't bothered by Bill Cosby being married...

Cosby didn't accuse anyone of ? though

Not an equal comparison.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Interesting y'all morally righteous about this chick having a boyfriend but the same ? weren't bothered by Bill Cosby being married...

Not an equal comparison.

It's not. He was the one who did the morally ? thing, not the one it was allegedly done to.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So she was staying in the hostel she was ? in but because it was noisy and jam packed she moved out and the new place didnt have hot water?

Edit- That's ? up she been ? 3 times
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

It's not. He was the one who did the morally ? thing, not the one it was allegedly done to.

so her kissin dude knowin she had one and gettin in the shower wit him isnt "morally ? "!!?

got it! lol
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is she going to press charges on dude? I mean she documented everything if she really wants to set precedent she should be using this for justice as well.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"uh...well...yeah "

tumblr_n68cocZUSR1rfd7lko1_400.gif
  • CapitalB
    Options
    so if he took the groceries shouldnt this be considered "shoplifting" and not ? !!? lol
  • Ms. Khalid Muhammad
    Ms. Khalid Muhammad Members Posts: 23
    Options
    All these insensitive comments about a ? , not surprised though as over 60% of Black women have been the victims of sexual assault.

Source: http://newsone.com/1680915/half-of-black-girls-sexually-assaulted/

As a light skin Black woman with green eyes, I was taught as a child to always be aware of my surroundings in the hood, and especially around dark skin Black men. My Creole mother informed of the nature of Black men, especially dark skin black men and their lack of sexual control around high yellow women. They would always be after me like a pack of hyenas. Even today if I'm walking somewhere I walk in the opposite direction just to make sure I'm not sexually assaulted by a black man.

Anyway, I hope Amber gets the physical and psychological healing that she deserves.
  • Copper
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

They both did imorral things....she's just blaming someone else for her doing it though.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    I know, and know of a few women who have been ? .....Two in particular. One i knew since I was 4, the other I met when I was in college. The one i'd known my whole life shared the story with me when we were adults, and we was havin a heart to heart or whatever and she let it slip, so i made her tell me what happened, and she could barely speak on it yeeeeaaaars later. It was almost like it was happening all over again babygirl was trembling. She said I was the first person she'd told, because she was ashamed, and afraid.

The other, other, I met while in college on some, I know you but I never tried you ? , she rode with me to the old head's house that did it unknowingly, turned out to be a distant cousin or uncle or somethin and she was actin uncomfortable with gettin out the car(small world). We'd gotten pretty close, I asked her why she was actin shook, and she said she ain't look presentable, girls gon be girls so I ain't press it. Then she started tearin up while we ridin, and eventually got into the story. She told me about what happened, same type of environment and mannerisms. To the point where I had to pull over while we drivin to let her finish the story and comfort her on some dad ? .

I say all that to say, I know everybody different, and we all don't react to traumatic experiences in the same manner. But bruh.....In my experience, and from what I've seen. Last thing a woman gon wanna do after gettin ? is log on to IG.

She need more people.

It's extremely presumptuous to imagine that everyone who was ? would react the same way. It doesn't work like that.

Some people need support, some people need someone to say, that wasn't okay what happened to you. Other people can tend to push it out of their brain like it never happened, hence why there is so much unreported ? , other people self destruct. Other people can charge it to whatever Factor they can to feel like it's their own fault.

Just because this woman might have handled it strangely, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Of course, she put it out there for the public to form their own opinions, and that's what's going to happen. But just because she didn't react the way you would assume she should, doesn't mean she's lying.

All facts my love. It don't change my skepticism. When ? get falsely accused of ? , nobody apologizes to them. I ain't unequivocally sayin she's lying, I just said she needs more people. Until said people are present, I'll err on the side of skepticism.

So now we're asking ? victims to have witnesses to the ? ?

Do you know how many people have been falsely accused of ? ? You get an easy 15 and tier III sex offender status for life in ohio. I've seen accusations happen to ? 3 times in the past 5 years or so, two of them recanted, 1 is doin 15 years. Excuse me if I'm not runnin to the phonebooth as soon as I hear of a damsel in distress.

I know rapists walking around right now. I know victims who haven't reported a damn thing. Nobody's asking you to be superman. You just don't have to be an ? .

I know ? who have been falsely accused, I know females who have falsely accused. All this has taught me is to never jump to conclusions. ? is a serious offense to be on your record, so lets make sure it really took place before we put people under the jail. Objectivity ain't bein an ? baby. If he did it, he ain't ? . If she lyin, she ain't ? . If it's true about her falsely accusing someone prior to this, my ? meter jumps up another rung, as should yours.

We still only have one side of the story by the way.

Show me a ? that admits to ? a woman. I'd like to see that ? .

@Westie

What about virtually?
  • ericb4prez
    Options

Lol but are you treating her like you did Bill cuz they both in the situation they are for not being faithful
  • CapitalB
    edited January 2016
    Options
    u know what yall.. i give up.. ? it..
    lets jus all say ? it..

lets stop goin to church listenin to pastors..
    lets stop goin to the ballot box votin in these politicians..

who are they to tell us how to live and make laws we know they aint followin ..why should they hold us up to a standard they themselves cant keep up??!

why are we stoppin at athletes and entertainers??!

? what out parents told us while we at it!!
    ? 'em all!
  • Westie
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

so her kissin dude knowin she had one and gettin in the shower wit him isnt "morally ? "!!?

got it! lol

Kissing someone when you have a boyfriend vs. Years of ? other women when you're married and giving/doing drugs when you're a morally self righteous pillar of the community. Yeah...she's worse of course.
  • Westie
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

They both did imorral things....she's just blaming someone else for her doing it though.

You know this how?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol i wonder how the boyfriend feels about this ? !!?
    probably on some @Trillaaaaaa ? ..
    go kiss her ? til it doesnt hurt no more and tell her ? aint ? ! hahahaha

Yo.....

I shouldn't have laughed at this....
  • Copper
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

You know this how?

How I know what?

• CapitalB
    edited January 2016
    Options

Not an equal comparison.

got it! lol

Kissing someone when you have a boyfriend vs. Years of ? other women when you're married and giving/doing drugs when you're a morally self righteous pillar of the community. Yeah...she's worse of course.

she's well on her way..

? .
  • Westie
    Options

Lol but are you treating her like you did Bill cuz they both in the situation they are for not being faithful

Is she a ? ? Why would I view her like I did Bill Cosby?
  • ericb4prez
    Options

Cuz they both are unfaithful
  • Copper
    Options

In the least she's a cheater who lies at most she's a cheater who lies about ?

Why you defend her so adamantly?

What about her story makes you believe?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these insensitive comments about a ? , not surprised though as over 60% of Black women have been the victims of sexual assault.

Source: http://newsone.com/1680915/half-of-black-girls-sexually-assaulted/

As a light skin Black woman with green eyes, I was taught as a child to always be aware of my surroundings in the hood, and especially around dark skin Black men.
    My Creole mother informed of the nature of Black men, especially dark skin black men and their lack of sexual control around high yellow women. They would always be after me like a pack of hyenas. Even today if I'm walking somewhere I walk in the opposite direction just to make sure I'm not sexually assaulted by a black man.

Anyway, I hope Amber gets the physical and psychological healing that she deserves.

trolololollol.gif