Top Tier General Discussion

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Smh @ the qb chayna ashley battle not goin down. C ash used to be my favorite too but she been lookin shakey since the e hart battle

I think you mean 40 Barrs battle

Nope. E hart battle came years before that. She been shaky since then. That's where she picked up that "you choke in every battle" rep
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @atribecalledgabi u should be here watching this on the big screen w me ;)

2n8a712.jpg

tumblr_n2o29vO03B1rtpm86o1_250.gif

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    lmaooooo @atribecalledgabi who you choosin?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux ain't battling Kanon.It does nothing for him.He needs to battle somebody like T Rex.Rex is the last legend he hasn't battled.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Lux ain't battling Kanon.It does nothing for him.He needs to battle somebody like T Rex.Rex is the last legend he hasn't battled.

They battled on the roof.. and lmaoooooo rex ain't no legend
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Eeeyyyyyy

e6pvczjpg.gif
  • loch121
    Options

Rex is a legend.He's a pioneer from the smack days and he got bodies.Plus he is a Harlem legend in the streets for battling since a kid.

It's not even up for discussion if Rex is a legend.just because he had a few mediocre showings doesn't take away his years of work.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@atribecalledgabi answer him let @Goldie down easy.....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    elzo vs lookdude vs goldie

triple threat for gabi

smiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

triple threat for gabi

smiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

cant fight for something u already have lmao
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »

triple threat for gabi

The event is called Helen of Troy
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

@atribecalledgabi answer him let @Goldie down easy.....

Oooooo
    7450270.gif

Yall gon let hin talk to you like that
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited January 2016
    Options

Rex is a legend.He's a pioneer from the smack days and he got bodies.Plus he is a Harlem legend in the streets for battling since a kid.

It's not even up for discussion if Rex is a legend.just because he had a few mediocre showings doesn't take away his years of work.

A few mediocre performances???? You can count on 1 hand how many wins he got in a 20 yr career and most of them ? is arguable lololol

What legend got more losses than wins?
    Better yet what legend has no legendary performances?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a difference between a legend and somebody that's been in the scene for a long time.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    If @atribecalledgabi says ? Rex tthen its ? Rex....her and I are Clips and Couture....i fuxs with " ? with bars"...she aint gotta guess what room am in
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If @atribecalledgabi says ? Rex tthen its ? Rex....her and I are Clips and Couture....i fuxs with " ? with bars"...she aint gotta guess what room am in

You in same room you always in,the living room where you watch movies to match your bars
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rex beat Beloved back in the day #shrugs
  • loch121
    edited January 2016
    Options

A few mediocre performances???? You can count on 1 hand how many wins he got in a 20 yr career and most of them ? is arguable lololol

How Rex got no legendary performances. Him vs Unkasa is a classic battle.Rex vs Ill is like the best one rounder ever,Rex vs Verb was crazy,Rex vs Math,Rex vs DNA,Rex vs tech,All Rex's Smack battles,Rex running through ? on Total Slaughter.Rex vs Ars,Rex vs Conceited

WTF are you talking about?Rex is battle rap staple and once again he has a name in the streets since way back for killing ? .He even beat Lux and Lux admits it.

Rex will pack his bags and battle anywhere anytime.When you put yourself out there you will take losses,but Rex got style and personality.

I used to hate on Rex too,but I can't deny his work ethic and the fact that he's still here from the Smack era.He helped grind this trap up.

Rex ain't just been here a long time.He's been here a long time and has a name and made an impact.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

How Rex got no legendary performances. Him vs Unkasa is a classic battle.Rex vs Ill is like the best one rounder ever,Rex vs Verb was crazy,Rex vs Math,Rex vs DNA,Rex vs tech,All Rex's Smack battles,Rex running through ? on Total Slaughter.Rex vs Ars,Rex vs Conceited

WTF are you talking about?Rex is battle rap staple and once again he has a name in the streets since way back for killing ? .He even beat Lux and Lux admits it.

Rex will pack his bags and battle anywhere anytime.When you put yourself out there you will take losses,but Rex got style and personality.

I used to hate on Rex too,but I can't deny his work ethic and the fact that he's still here from the Smack era.He helped grind this trap up.

Rex ain't just been here a long time.He's been here a long time and has a name and made an impact.

I think her point was that Rex lost most of his battles on cam regardless of his performance...plus the re hashing mixtape vrrses doesnt help.....u also forget no one really gives a ? bout word of mouth, we werent there btw who the ? is Lux....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Spit a hot bar Rex dropped in that battle.....oh wait .........lol
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Ice said he beat Clips and Lux off camera already also. ... Yaaaa.
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea thats wat they say??? Aye i got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn too btw..hmu if interested.... FOH!! Dat ? on the same tape as goodz vs cassidy right??
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harlem folk tales!!!
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Yea thats wat they say??? Aye i got a bridge for sale in Brooklyn too btw..hmu if interested.... FOH!! Dat ? on the same tape as goodz vs cassidy right??

Ice said he beat Clips and Lux off camera already also. ... Yaaaa.

If memory serves me Ice and Rex was beefing at one point so I doubt he would lie for Rex l, they say Beloved ran out of rhymes. Yall ? need to let beloved sack breath he just got 30'd not to long ago, idk why its so far fetched he has taken other L's.