Racially Motivated Threads of the Social Lounge...

Options

Comments

• politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Hyde Parke wrote: »
    so you're comparing cars, and houses to lives? you cant be serious, then you carry on to say that since you cant save every kid, might as well exterminate em.....Do you smoke sherm?

exterminate implys that they already alive. This would prevent there conception. IT would be no different if I went to every hood givng out 2 million free condoms. This way it is just more efficient.
  • iAMNOVA
    iAMNOVA Members Posts: 2,493 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    those are all terrible ideas and im not joking

this .
  • CollegeBoi12
    CollegeBoi12 Members Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    iAMNOVA wrote: »
    this .

what ideas do u have since you don't agree with those?
  • Hyde Parke
    Hyde Parke Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    exterminate implys that they already alive. This would prevent there conception. IT would be no different if I went to every hood givng out 2 million free condoms. This way it is just more efficient.

you are advocating the sterilization of a specific race, of a specific group of people... if thats not promoting extermination, i dont kno what is...yeah, you on that sherm.
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2010
    Options
    sad thing is your really serious.

you think people are just sitting around watching tv thinking to themselves "if i have a kid i know for fact ill be on welfare... i might as well get the sterlization money"

these pregnancies where the parents end up on welfare arent planned

furthermore, black people arent just sitting around singing ? spritiuals looking forward to a bad life. these people do wanna be something one day ya know. most people try to make it without welfare, then when things get tightl, they breakdown and apply for it. but we have no way of knowing who will make it and who wont

what about the people who MAKE IT, BECOME SUCCESSFUL, AND NO LONGER NEED WELFARE ..... they just cant have kids anymore cause they're from the hood and they had to get neutered cause they might have ended up on welfare

im convinced that either your like 18 years old or you have never been to or known anyone from the hood .... you have no clue whats going on in the black community. i cant wait for you to run for office .... i garuantee you the "political thug failed" thread does at least 50 pages. you'll be the biggest joke in the history of politics since the beginning of man

smmfh

dude first off stats show alot of people will not make it out of poverty. Even those who make relatively good decision
    IN a capitalistic society. You will always have a bottom 20% which is considered poor. No one is forcing them to take the money
    or be sterilized, in fact they have the same voluntary program for drug addicts in Toronto, and they are considering it in
    the states. If a woman has confidence she will make it out of poverty. She can just refuse to have the deal done to her its that simple.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? aint having this.....there would be alot of bloodshed for even mentioning this idea
  • DarcSkies777
    DarcSkies777 Members Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? aint having this.....there would be alot of bloodshed for even mentioning this idea

These house ? too busy protecting crackers to fight them.
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Horrible ideas. Asking white people how to fix black problems is like asking black people how to fix white problems.
  • 100%Sagittarius
    100%Sagittarius Members Posts: 478
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    The issue people have is when you target black people only. That makes it look like eugenics.

I say every young female below the poverty line (white, black, brown, w/e) ought to be incentivized to not have children.

The problem is the U.S. is too blindly religious to accept this nationally. It might have a chance in local jurisdictions.

I agree with the bolded. I can somewhat understand the root of what politicalthug is saying with #1, but the way its being presented and who he's presenting it to is all wrong.

I disagree with the underlined though. It's not just females.... men can produce multiple children in the 9 months it takes a female to produce one. So if anything, men definitely should be included as well
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I mean ? do got to stop having all these bastard babies though...
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I mean ? do got to stop having all these bastard babies though...

it aint even about them bein ? ..
    its when a person is inept at parenting.. unable to afford one's self yet having more kids..

people need to be properly educated and financially prepared to take on parenthood..
    if tyin tubes and vasectomies are asking too much then a mandatory shot or other form of contraceptive needs to be in play.. ? .. develop a shot for these ? too!

people screamin what about they rights.. what about the kids rights?? nobody deserves to be born into that..
    they dont ask to be here.. they are my concern.. ? the parent..
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    E d u c a t i o n
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I am a partime political consultant, and white democratic law maker asked me to write a set of
    recommendations to fix problems in the poor black community.

my recommendations to stop poor single parent hood is
    1. we have to pay poor people not to have kids, by paying them money to either have there
    tube tied or for poor males to have a visectomy also we should pay convicts or offer them shorter sentences
    for getting vistectoys. ( this should slow dwon down single parenthood in the blk comminty.
    if you look at that stats that blk kids from two parent house holds commit about the same level as crime as white kids from two parent househoolds so by preventing single parent hood through birthcontrol and abortion function
    we can bring the violence in the black community closer to white people levels..and the food stamps we have to spend on those single moms and medicaid cost.we could save that money to help the ppl already alive.

2. we should give companies tax breaks to put the there buisness close to inner city communities
    also we should encourage more companies to hire online and do job interviews over the phone to avoid racial
    discrimiantion situations. that should help the jobs situations.

3. On the education situation. we should offer school vouchers so parents can send there kids to the best school
    and not be restricted by district more charter schools. make the the public schools more flexible in the curriculumn
    making it more focused on getting kids ready for the workforce, and let them expel bad behaved kids more easily
    also on the college tip we should encourage more colleges to go online to cut cost also make core curriculms and pre quisite courses shorter. so kids graduate faster and spend less money on college education.

I have to put this all in formal paper and flus out details, but what yall think so far.

3. on the educational tip I think we should

Wowwwwwwww....

thwat.giferkle1o.gif
    disappointed.gifShaking_head.gif

That's all I got to say....
  • politicalthug202
    edited June 2010
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    it aint even about them bein ? ..
    its when a person is inept at parenting.. unable to afford one's self yet having more kids..

people need to be properly educated and financially prepared to take on parenthood..
    if tyin tubes and vasectomies are asking too much then a mandatory shot or other form of contraceptive needs to be in play.. ? .. develop a shot for these ? too!

people screamin what about they rights.. what about the kids rights?? nobody deserves to be born into that..
    they dont ask to be here.. they are my concern.. ? the parent..

this is exactly my point. I think bill gates is developing some ? where they scan your ? ike a barcode thhen you cant have kids.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Why do you put the blame on white men?

Before I elaborate on what I mean,

1. Yes, I'm white.
    2. I'm not offended that my race is "blamed"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. If a black man/woman, cannot succeed in the world, it's because the white man has made it that way. The white man has made sure to stop you from going further in life. How is that?

2. If a black person succeeds in life, i.e. have a really good job, make good money, live in a good neighborhood then they are "controlled or work" for the white man. How is that?

I see it's a lose lose situation. Can't succeed, blame whitey. You do succeed, tear down the brother/sister and say you just work for the white devil, you sold out.

I see why many blacks are afraid of success. I know this doesn't account for all black people on here and not on here but I would say majority yes. Many are afraid of criticism from their own people. I see why they would rather not work and sell drugs and commit crimes, it's easier and it looks "cool".

Why do you keep yourselves held down?

We have a black president. A president, who before elected, was praised and praised by media and people because of one thing; he was black. Sure, they shared he was white as well but I never heard that as a problem until after he came into office and just didn't go by his promises.

Now it's well, he's ONLY president because his mother is white, he was BORN from a WHITE WOMAN, so really, his blackness doesn't count at all.

Really? Did you ever THINK you would see a black president in office with any% in him? The fact is he does have black in him, he does look more black than white. He's now opened the door for the next president to be 70, 80, 90 or 100% black. I see it's so negative in the IC that blacks cannot do it, blacks won't do it. It'll never be, white men won't let it.

Why not just say, ? it, we're doing it now.

It's like when my daughter is negative about her homework she tells me, I can't spell that word or do this or that and she says it over and over and over and over she's finally convinced herself that she really can't do it. After me, being so positive over and over, I can convince her she can, and she does.

Why cannot you guys ? the negative, be the positive and just do it? Be successful, be who you want to be. Don't use the white excuse.

Yeah, I may be white and "don't know what it's like to be black", but that doesn't mean I haven't been present to see experiences of black people. Through my high school years I was practically living in a black household.

Anyway, this isn't a diss thread to call you guys weak or stupid. I really just want to know why?
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i don't blame anybody, my life is pretty good.
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Never heard of that ? , I blame the white man for every evil that has ever existed but I can show and prove Im more succesful than anybody on this website in regards to $$$$$$.

(Im accepting all challenges)

Why would you call Obama "Black" when his mother is white...you are a racist, trying to act like the Black just canceled out the white!!!

Your post sounds detatched from actual reality, or maybe im just used to a higher calibre of Black folk, my circle of brothers think its actually fly to wear suits and manipulate boardroom krackers, we kick knowledge more than we pop off about sports, we must be new millineum ? 's.

We take pride in being able to talk proper kings English, because we know we can switch up to ebonic slanguage in a second..

I know ther arre obstacles placed in the way of Black progress by those who would like to uphold global white supremacy, but i welcome those challenges because my warrior spirit loves the struggle, Im a rare breed of Afrikan that can look a kraker in his eye with no feelings of inferiority and look my brothers in the eye with no feelings of self-hate.

Ohhhh that Black man, all we can say is he is and he was. be aware that you can elevate without having to assimilate.

Whites not an excuse its a a myth.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    Never heard of that ? , I blame the white man for every evil that has ever existed but I can show and prove Im more succesful than anybody on this website in regards to $$$$$$.

Why would you call Obama "Black" when his mother is white...you are a racist, trying to act like the Black just canceled out the white!!!

Your post sounds detatched from actual reality, or maybe im just used to a higher calibre of Black folk, my circle of brothers think its actually fly to wear suits and manipulate boardroom krackers, we kick knowledge more than we pop off about sports, we must be new millineum ? 's.

We take pride in being able to talk proper kings English, because we know we can switch up to ebonic slanguage in a second..

I know ther arre obstacles placed in the way of Black progress by those who would like to uphold global white supremacy, but i welcome those challenges because my warrior spirit loves the struggle, Im a rare breed of Afrikan that can look a kraker in his eye with no feelings of inferiority and look my brothers in the eye with no feelings of self-hate.

Ohhhh that Black man, all we can say is he is and he was. be aware that you can elevate without having to assimilate.

You're not who I'm talking about. You know well as I do that there are people like what I've spoken on in this IC community. Not just here, everywhere. It's on TV when spoken on.

You say your sarcastic ? but overall you can tell that you aren't like this.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

whats your bank account info so we know lol
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

Actually, you ARE "new millennium ? 's", like myself (in a roundabout way, I've been doing it like this in the corporate world for some time now). The fam here at the office kick it more about politics, world events, and new ideas than we do sports. We're engineers, so no shirt and tie for us unless you're in management, but we're still clean cut looking (no sagging or skinny jeans allowed over this way).

This is also most, if not all of us in the office. You can't walk into a meeting on some ebonic ? . You have to represent to the fullest, and that means proper English is a must.

In order to infiltrate, you have to assimilate to a degree. That way they don't see you making moves to grab power.
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i have 2 questions that im sure hrap can answer

1. was malcom x and martin luther king killed by blacks or whites?
    2.werent slaves,slaves to black people in africa before they were slaves to white men?

im not sure
  • dj expanium
    dj expanium Confirm Email Posts: 3,581 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

2.werent slaves,slaves to black people in africa before they were slaves to white men?

im not sure
    If you knew you're history, then you'd know.
  • anthony7q
    anthony7q Members Posts: 782
    edited June 2010
    Options
  • bankrupt baller
    edited June 2010
    Options
    If you knew you're history, then you'd know.

but i dont know my history and thats why im phucking asking......so answer or dont quote me
  • killah_muhfucka
    killah_muhfucka Members Posts: 372
    edited June 2010
    Options

im not sure

like no one could see this coming