Look....We can all at least agree about this...................

Options
124»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope, I will not take the hand of Serapis...oh I mean Yeshua in my lifetime.

False, the Rosetta stone can give us some ideas on translation and even the translators with the stone were very confused on many aspects of the language, usually there are 3 meanings to a glyph. This is explained my Dr. Rkty Amen and she been studying the language for over 30 and possibly 40 years. She is really the authority when it comes to the language. Even neteru which they ascribe as ? (s) and in the same breath said they don't know what it means. So how can anyone tell you they don't know what it means and we still took it as a word ? . This is just one of the examples.

Next, we find the language as Niger-Congo by Théophile Obenga and began transitioning the words in connection with west African and Central African dialect and speech. So technically it isn't a dead langauge, just like how english isn't dead but we don't speak Ye Olde English. So essence you don't know much about them at all, but due to Europeans which is very expressed in people who speak Niger-Congo langauges said Indo-European languages don't really translate very well. Just like Japanese and English doesn't translate very well in which I lived over there and can tell you they don't from personal experience.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The exodus never happened. Show me the Pharaoh and can accurately insert this in the bible. Give me a date of Joseph arrival and Abraham leaving Ur. The bible doesn't give dates cause its not history but allegory to something that happened and has highly exaggerated events or their allegorical.

The great pyramid tells us when the Exodus was. Do some research. I will even help you:

http://www.truthseekersministries.org/index.php/8-general-articles/23-great-pyramid-of-giza-in-egypt-a-disciple-s-study-of-the

You can start there.

Amen.

I'll be back to destroy this.

First off the great pryamids were built during the age Khufu, 2600 BCE. There were no asiatics prior to 1900s BCE. So they couldn't have possibly have built it. Second, where is the source documentation and references? He isn't using any so it's a strong indication these are psuedo claims. We know when Asiatics came into Egypt and what period since the Egyptians were great recorders. So how could the Great Pryamid be built in 2600 BCE and yet 400 years later it's King David which would have put him 2200 BCE, which would later 400 years later the Bablyonians and that would put that in 1800s in which Nebucunazzer wouldn't have lived until way over 1000 years. The bible never makes mention of the pryamids ever. Second they were building Pi Ramses which wouldn't have been built until around 1200s BCE. The bible is not a history book and not a great referencing history until around Isiah, but prior to that it's not a historical document and uses a ton of oral traditions.

1. I never said that the Hebrews built the pyramids.
    2. I said that the Great Pyramid shows when the Exodus occurred when you examine the inside of the Pyramid and it's markings.
    3. King David wasn't born until 1035 BC.

So what are really trying to say?

How the hell you got an actual date of King David's birth date?

The reigns of the Kings of Israel can be dated by internal evidence in the Word of ? which is confirmed by external evidence in history.

Amen.

But not archaeology, nah. Most of it is mythology and exaggerated history.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without the Rosetta Stone the deciphering of the hieroglyphs would still be unknowable. Stop with your high horse mumbo jumbo I think I know it all approach.

Without the Rosetta Stone humanity would be unable to understand the hieroglyphs. This is a known fact. Miss me with what you talking about. Because it's non-sense and idiotic. Amen.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    The exodus never happened. Show me the Pharaoh and can accurately insert this in the bible. Give me a date of Joseph arrival and Abraham leaving Ur. The bible doesn't give dates cause its not history but allegory to something that happened and has highly exaggerated events or their allegorical.

The great pyramid tells us when the Exodus was. Do some research. I will even help you:

http://www.truthseekersministries.org/index.php/8-general-articles/23-great-pyramid-of-giza-in-egypt-a-disciple-s-study-of-the

You can start there.

Amen.

First off the great pryamids were built during the age Khufu, 2600 BCE. There were no asiatics prior to 1900s BCE. So they couldn't have possibly have built it. Second, where is the source documentation and references? He isn't using any so it's a strong indication these are psuedo claims. We know when Asiatics came into Egypt and what period since the Egyptians were great recorders. So how could the Great Pryamid be built in 2600 BCE and yet 400 years later it's King David which would have put him 2200 BCE, which would later 400 years later the Bablyonians and that would put that in 1800s in which Nebucunazzer wouldn't have lived until way over 1000 years. The bible never makes mention of the pryamids ever. Second they were building Pi Ramses which wouldn't have been built until around 1200s BCE. The bible is not a history book and not a great referencing history until around Isiah, but prior to that it's not a historical document and uses a ton of oral traditions.

2. I said that the Great Pyramid shows when the Exodus occurred when you examine the inside of the Pyramid and it's markings.

The reigns of the Kings of Israel can be dated by internal evidence in the Word of ? which is confirmed by external evidence in history.

Amen.

And archaeology does confirm what the Bible teaches. The city of David has been undergoing excavations for years, which has led to direct evidence of the ancient past of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-sites-places/biblical-archaeology-sites/canaanite-fortress-discovered-in-the-city-of-david/

That fortress was built before David came on the scene. Probably 800-1000 years prior to King Davids reign which began around the year 1000 B.C.

And I've actually been there and seen the ruins first hand. I'm not sitting in some musty library or dusty home trying to discredit things based on other peoples ideas who also sit in musty libraries and dusty homes without ever going, seeing, and experiencing the sites for themselves. Amen.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Without the Rosetta Stone the deciphering of the hieroglyphs would still be unknowable. Stop with your high horse mumbo jumbo I think I know it all approach.

Without the Rosetta Stone humanity would be unable to understand the hieroglyphs. This is a known fact. Miss me with what you talking about. Because it's non-sense and idiotic. Amen.

I study constantly and work with those that this is their life mission. So miss with me with all of that ? you spewing, because it is ? ? .

You are denouncing folks who been in the field for more than 30 years versus their findings?

I stand on the shoulders of

You can start there.

Amen.

Amen.

And archaeology does confirm what the Bible teaches. The city of David has been undergoing excavations for years, which has led to direct evidence of the ancient past of Jerusalem.

http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/biblical-sites-places/biblical-archaeology-sites/canaanite-fortress-discovered-in-the-city-of-david/

That fortress was built before David came on the scene. Probably 800-1000 years prior to King Davids reign which began around the year 1000 B.C.

And I've actually been there and seen the ruins first hand. I'm not sitting in some musty library or dusty home trying to discredit things based on other peoples ideas who also sit in musty libraries and dusty homes without ever going, seeing, and experiencing the sites for themselves. Amen.

This doesn't prove David at all. This just shows a Canaanite fortress, that in the bible says later they were conquered by the israelites under David. All ancient records support that the land was called Canaan. Men can see and experience, but doesn't agree that it is correct to their notion. Hence the scientific theory.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I study constantly and work with those that this is their life mission. So miss with me with all of that ? you spewing, because it is ? ? .

You are denouncing folks who been in the field for more than 30 years versus their findings?

I stand on the shoulders of

You can start there.

Amen.

Amen.

This doesn't prove David at all. This just shows a Canaanite fortress, that in the bible says later they were conquered by the israelites under David. All ancient records support that the land was called Canaan. Men can see and experience, but doesn't agree that it is correct to their notion. Hence the scientific theory.

1. The only thing that I am denouncing are the lies that you are spewing. You basically tried to discredit the very tool that allowed researchers to even begin to understand what Hieroglyphs are saying, the Rosetta Stone. Without it, man would still be guessing at what the Hieroglyphs actually say and mean. Amen.

2. The existence of King David is irrefutable, just like the existence of Yeshua who descended from the line of David. There is plenty of archeological findings that corroborate what the Bible says. I just provided one example which lines up with scripture. The example given even pre-dated the existence of David. Thus bearing witness of the account that the fortress was already in Jerusalem when David took it. Amen.

3. Just because you believe lies, doesn't nullify the truth.

http://www.cityofdavid.org.il/en/archeology

I've been there and seen the dig first hand. You can also go and explore for yourself instead of sitting behind a computer screen spewing lies about things you have no clue about. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Read it and weep. The language was known in the The Golden Age of Islam, but Westerners never looked into the Islamic Text.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-articles/news-releases-archive/Hieroglyphics

http://www.egyptologyforum.org/reviews/Missing1000.html

So the written language never died out.

Look up El Daly Okasha.
    http://www.islamicity.org/3545/arab-scholars-interpreted-hieroglyphics-1000-years-earlier-than-thought/

Let's praise the Nubians because the Medu Neter was from them.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Read it and weep. The language was known in the The Golden Age of Islam, but Westerners never looked into the Islamic Text.

Look up El Daly Okasha.
    http://www.islamicity.org/3545/arab-scholars-interpreted-hieroglyphics-1000-years-earlier-than-thought/

1. Your article doesn't negate the fact that the Hieroglyphs couldn't fully be understood till the Rosetta Stone.
    2. And the conclusions are still the same. Egyptians were Idol worshipers.
    3. Which of course the Bible confirmed thousands of years ago.

Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Look up El Daly Okasha.

1. Your article doesn't negate the fact that the Hieroglyphs couldn't fully be understood till the Rosetta Stone.
    2. And the conclusions are still the same. Egyptians were Idol worshipers.
    3. Which of course the Bible confirmed thousands of years ago.

Amen.

The article doesn't support the first point at all. They clearly understood each medu neter symbol.

They weren't idol worshipers and they didn't have the same conceptualization as the Canaanites, nor israelites, nor European usage of words.

I'm telling you to do the Research of the scholars I gave you. Dr. Ben Jochannan, Dr. Rkty Amen, Theophile Obenga. You need to study someone who understands and can speak the language and know it's family tree which is Niger-Congo.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Check out what the Romans said, they didn't even understand their culture and other groups, they didn't understand their perceptions and understanding.